So hold on, people who are already residents of the US can't enter the US anymore...

So hold on, people who are already residents of the US can't enter the US anymore? They can't go back to their home with they own, and their job which they work, because they're from a country that Trump dislikes?

I tried to like this guy, but this is one of the most fucked things I have ever seen. I'm not a fan of Muslims so don't give me the "lmao mehmet" bullshit. This is LITERALLY Nazi level stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1152
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

their residency has been revoked. nothing wrong with that.

Hahahahhahaha oh god that's fucking awesome!
Should have included Pakistan in the ban

>green cards handed out like candy by obongo
>citizens

his signature is aesthetic

Is he stopping all legal immigration or something? Or just Muslims?
I am in favour of the later. I have family in the USA and I want to legally live there soon, but I'm a blonde-haired, blue eyed white English man. Would I be fucked?

Also
>using the literally Nazi meme unironically
Go back to buzzfeed

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I agree. I support banning refugees but banning people who already have a green card and have been working there for years is fucked up.

>but I'm a blonde-haired, blue eyed white English man

Why would this matter you braindead nigger?

Because I'm not a shitkin Muslim?
Thought was pretty clear in my post.

>implying you're spared
You're an immigrant, you have to go back.

Because you can still be a Muslim while being blonde.

Brings my piss to a boil. All the green cards were being handed out like candy to shitskins. Whiteys like me were left to suffer.

Liberals think they can infringe upon Americans Constitutional right to keep and bear arms: yet we can't terminate the conditional greencard of potential terrorists? Fuck anyone who thinks non-Americans deserve more rights than American citizens.

You're fine dude. He is not banning legal immigration. Just shitskin immigration from a couple shitskin countries for the purpose of refugeeing.

lmao mehmet

So how will future legal immigrants have to apply to be accepted?

Has he stated anything about the replacement to the actual system?

Why would the colour of your skin matter? You're racist as fuck dude. Seek help.

>Obango's imported voting block is going back

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

>This is LITERALLY Nazi level stuff.
Is that supposed to be a bad thing you fucking faggot?

Wow.

One of my coworkers said she read something that compared Trump's signature to Himmler's and that Trump had actually patterned his signature after Himmler.

This person has a PhD.

lmao mehmet

If you're a permanent resident you should act as such and permanently reside in your country. If you're country is so shit why did you go back? Oh well that's too bad now you can't come back. Try again in 4 months when the ban is over dickwad.

Nice try kike
That was added after and written by a Jew

Good thing we don't base U.S. policy on poems written by hook nosed oven dodgers

wut

Haha U Mad Mohammed?

No I'm not. I'm an English guy who lives in England. If I were an immigrant here, I'd probably have my own house.

What I'm asking is: is Trump stopping ALL immigration? Even legal? I'm all for binning illegals, and even revoking green cards from muslamics, but not for blocking all legal immigration too. A white Britbong man should be the #1 most acceptable type of immigrant.

Well OP, tell the Arabs to stop chopping off our heads and maybe things will be different.

He always said we needed to be tough. What did people expect? Dry your eyes out, Abdul.

Think they won't be accepted. That's what trump is planning. I mean that sounds fine because those people are breaking the law. Here we have people who literally have green cards but are not allowed in.

It's time you fuckers realized that PEOPLE WANT NAZISM. Only retards disregarded the Trumpenreich meme, and now you're gonna get it good :)

It's five countries, and the ban only exists for 90 days.

No he's not stoping all immigration
Just ones from a select few Muslim countries

>people who are already residents of the US can't enter the US anymore?
No, only foreign citizens.
People are spreading lies that it effects green card holders, but there is nothing in the order indicating it would.

That's exactly what I thought. People can be fucking nuts.

>reportedly includes
He said before it didnt include existing residents

Hey retard, why don't you do a little reading. The ban only affects noncitizens from 7 arab countries. Thats it.

That's exactly what I thought. Thanks user. I stay for a few months per year in the USA and I get on extremely well there, so I do want to live there at some point. Now that it's great again, anyway.

Why are people butthurt about the thing I'm OPs post? Immigration is a privilege. I Fucking applaud this move.

DIPLOMATIC RESIDENCY?

So is it a ruse so that he can say he kept his promise during re-elections.

First of all, >temporary. This shit will get some time to sort out.
Second, Green Card is a joke, a literal lottery where any faggot shitskin rapefugee terrorist has a chance to win.
As I see it, they will temporarily ban gc holders abroad, only to slowly let them back in, this time looking closely at each and filtering out unwanted elements (libshits too, hopefully).

YES! AWESOME!

7 countries, and its 30-90 days
30 minimum, so if we get our shit together on the vetting, we can go back to it by march

>if you visit your relatives you deserve to be banned
>if for any reason you travel you deserve to be banned

Fuck off

>Be on Sup Forums
>Be complaining about "nazi level stuff"
w...wow.
(this place has sure gotten cucked.)

plenty of people go over to there homeland or the land of their fathers and get radicalized. I'm only mad that much of the gulf states weren't included along with them.

THANK YOU DADDY TRUMP

4th REICH WHEN

Ann Conway would be proud of you

120 days. So it ends around the end of March, assuming it started yesterday, which I believe it did.

You're confused
It's people living outside the country that are effected

no, it buys time while keeping us safe so he can come up with a better vetting process for those coming from Muslim majority countries. He's banning by nationality, not religion.

>their residency has been revoked. nothing wrong with that.
First it's the Muslims, then it's the Germans and French, then it's the British and finally Americans can't leave, either.

no person shall receive any preference or priority or be discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person’s race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1152

I agree, this is one of the most fucked up things I ever saw America do. I support the constitution and laws of the United States, and they seem totally against this decree.

This is a sad day for America, and the world in general. I think this is an a-political issue, nothing to do with being left or right: A child cancer research scientist from Iran was denied entrance in the US today...

this isn't an echo chamber, sorry

Why do people like you hate free speech?

Calm down user, I'm on my phone, still in bed, and this is the first thing I've read today. Yes, I lurk Sup Forums when I'm waking up. This is me reading about it.

>implying actual terrorists who are willing to murder and die for their cause wont just use fake passports
>doesnt take any action against saudi arabia, the people funding these islamic extremists in the fucking first place

Greencard holders can't vote you mongoloid.

If you're a Muslim living in the U.S. and you're traveling out of the U.S. You're damn right the door back in is closed

Muslims who commit acts of terrorism almost always have travels abroad to train

nobody cares new tier non-country. Get on your knees and start begging for trade deals.

Neither can dead people but that doesn't stop them ;)

>LITERALLY
discarded

>doesnt take any action against saudi arabia, the people funding these islamic extremists in the fucking first place
Is there any enemy of the country that Trump doesn't have ties to?

It's literally as if a redneck was elected president, and started passing laws. This is so poorly thought out.

Agreed, ban all Muslims
This doesn't go far enough

lmao Mehmet, get fucked

What if you are visiting China? What Al Qaeda training facilities are there?

GOODBYE JEB!'S WIFE

>ADIOS YEB!'S ESPOSA

GOODBYE JEB!'S WIFE

>ADIOS YEB!'S ESPOSA

Green card holders don't have social security numbers, unlike dead people. Maybe instead of doing this Trump could put some money into fixing our broken social security system so shit like that wouldn't happen.

But no that would make too much sense and can't be put into a Twitter slogan for the mindless masses to repeat like fucking parrots.

I'm afraid I gotta give you a (you) for that, user.

Buy American and Hire American.

You won't get a working visa...

NEED BURGERS TO ANSWER THIS IF POSSIBLE.
How serious does Homeland Security take a tip about an illegal immigrant based on them admitting they were illegal over twitter? I want to file a report but I'm too much of a pussy to go through because of the consequences of providing false information. Just not sure if what the person admitted on the tweet is actually true.
Anyone know if they take these tips seriously?

he's doing what the globalists have been doing where you push it a bit wait for the angry reaction to die down then push it more.

Would respect him if he had the testicular fortitude to do it.

He won't, Saudi Arabia is our greatest ally and will never do anything to antagonize that.

I hope this means more than just beans. Kick out all those fucking paki's and indians eating up the tech industry. It's fucking impossible to get hired for a reasonable wage because of those cunts.

>literally shaking right now triggered

Media sensationalism. Jesus christ and CNN and BBC wonder why nobody fucking trusts them.

what is America's homeland security going to do to a Norwegian ?

Has someone from his administration spoken about the specifics of the process or are they still on a developing stage?

Green card holders do have social security numbers

Source: I am one

>Anyone know if they take these tips seriously?
They might file it away as a rumor, but they won't do anything about it. They only care if the illegal is linked to a crime. The only people that take individual illegals seriously just for being illegal are some local sheriffs.

>le criticism = censorship meme

>Literally shaking! I can`t even.

Muslim have not place in the western world. Back to the ME the lot of them.

Sorry, Pablo, but some of us probably are favoured over others. I think I'll be fine desu.
I didn't make reality, amigo. I just live in it.

>implying actual terrorists who are willing to murder and die for their cause wont just lie that they're christians

>some permanent resident islamist
>been in the US legally for 3 decades
>Sorry you have to go back

based

One of my co-workers read somewhere that your mom was a whore. And he knows a lotta whores

>Green card holders do have social security numbers
They have a different type of SSN. You can't vote with a Green card SSN.

Are you 18 years old and have never held a real job? I'm an American living in France and I have to travel abroad at least once a month, either for work or for fun.

I'm all for keeping asylum seekers low but you're fucking with existing visa holders and residents with this blanket ban. Pretty fucking ham-fisted.

you know they will question you on that right?

You're morons

>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

>With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
>Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
>The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
>Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
>I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

[Bunch of unwashed, energetic and youthful, decidedly not huddling masses, storm in and start shooting people and detonating themselves...]

>HOLD ON A SECOND.. LET ME FUCKING REPHRASE THAT..

>Never leave the country
Lol what a cuck. Just go to prison then if you hate freedom so much.

There's a difference in DACA/DAPA and green card, one actually applied to be a citizen while the other abused a legal clause for work permits.

So you're for institutional overreach when you like it? Communist.

shows you just how much a PhD is worth these days.

Did you not read his post? Also nice strawman. Try again

Keep dreaming. You have 0 preference. Same as me, same as Pablo.

They're using 4 months to come up with a vetting process, and investigate current cases like green card holders and recent immigrants

>different type of SSN
Proven to be a retard.

protip you can't vote with just a SSN period.

Are all trumpfags this retarded?