Apparently the mods think this post was a spam

Apparently the mods think this post was a spam.

Well fuck you mods I'm posting a screencap of it instead because this shit needs to be addressed immediately right now.

Why would that be called a spam yet all the bullshit libtard posts on other threads aren't spam?

Bump

STOP SLIDING ACTUAL GOOD THREADS YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!

Really makes you think

Bump

Fuck you OP. OP WILL NOT DIVIDE US!!

came here to post this desu

Bumping

You will never outshitpost.

Kek

Bump

You can have rainbow IDs.
It'll still never stay afloat.

Bump because fuck liberals

>apparently thought it was spam
>most cancerous combination of words on the internet

can anyone give me a quick rundown on this clown

just ignore it, its absolute shitposting at its finest.

Hello I'm op the samefagging rainbow id user

I like to suck dicks so much I have personally requested the top secret organization to send in twenty of their muscular agents over every morning to shove their giant cocks into my mouth and i drink all of their cum which is also my every day breakfast!

I also lube up my ass every twenty minutes before going to detroit personally to allow the well good black people to brutally rape my asshole while I beg for more.

I'm such a huge faggot and I hope making this thread will award me the biggest faggot award of the century.

Now excuse me I will go suck some dicks now because I am a huge faggot!

But how will ((they)) slide when someone posts something exposing some tricks

Aparently he saved Europe with a phone call

I got a quick question to the mods. Why did you not do this a long time ago? Not to criticize, however did you hold back till you gathered in a meeting or is it because you guys were waiting for Trump to win?

Fuck the commie mods on here
>Tfw too intelligent to be a huge power-tripping faggo online

Still isn't faggy enough.

I'm a bigger faggot than you!

I make my white Christian girlfriend sit in the corner and watch me get fucked by twelve black guys and six mexicans and two muslims and a jew and I make sure that I cuckhold her so hard I cum several times along other guys.

I think my girlfriend is crying the eight time now and I don't know why?

Alright

Who is the biggest faggot on here

Let's have a competition on who can become the biggest faggot.

I smoked a fag in the U.K. London city does that count?

Bump

Bump

Complaining about moderation is against the rules but; for fuck's sake what's the point of the board's sticky if it's not enforced?

Bogdanoff posting is the best meme of 2017. It will transcend Baneposting in due time.

Which one your talking about?

OP's stupid post or OP's stupid pic?

He's talking about how op is bitching over stupid shit and that the mods aren't banning op for being a complete bitch

Also sage

How does this make you feel?

What did he mean by this?