HAHAHA PAAYYPUUUH

What did he mean by this???
What is his endgame Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GEUiohZNe7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These threads are constantly fucking spammed every single fucking day. I CAN'T TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT ANYMORE, I JUST CAN'T DO THIS SHIT, THERE IS NO FUCKING SUBSTANCE IN THIS PIECE OF SHIT BOARD. NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION, NO INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION, JUST FUCKING LE REDDIT MEMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN, NO SUBSTANCE, NOTHING, JUST CONSTANT BRAIN DRAIN. Sup Forums is dead and /r/The_Donald killed it.

>HERE IS NO FUCKING SUBSTANCE

just the great culture war of 2017, nothing to see here i guess.

PAPER IS LITERALLY TRYING TO CONVERT NICK INTO A CULTIST

nick is already a cultist
>just lose the ego brah

LOL FURRY VANCLEEF DICKSUCKIN

C U L T I S T S

PAY PURRRRR YEEEEEH

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Okay thats keksimus maximus.

baka he is obviously faking it, we all know Nick is the puppetmaster here

Oh my god this is tense

w-what the fuck just happened? i'm out of the loop, wasn't this papernigger legitimate with the libtards?

I hate this new board so fucking much

Reddit 2.0
Truly sad

These threads are constantly fucking spammed every single fucking day. I CAN'T TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT ANYMORE, I JUST CAN'T DO THIS SHIT, THERE IS NO FUCKING SUBSTANCE IN THIS PIECE OF SHIT BOARD. NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION, NO INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION, JUST FUCKING LE REDDIT MEMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN, NO SUBSTANCE, NOTHING, JUST CONSTANT BRAIN DRAIN. Sup Forums is dead and /r/The_Donald killed it.

nice shoop

He's a constant on here at this time of day, basically turning the stream into The Hahahaha Paper Yeah Show.

He loves the HWNDU mantra, motivational patter, singing and dancing and getting people hyped for the Hahahaa Paper Yeah brand.

>yes, grichka, deploy the KILL function on this brasilian's bogdabot ecosystem

>says the forced meme poster

Bot or copypasta?

Either way, fuck off to /qa/, these threads are the best thing on Sup Forums, on all of Sup Forums right now. Best shit I can find on the entire internet in fact, and cunts like you are trying to shut it down.

SACRED LAND

Does HAhaHAha Paper YEAH remind anyone of an evangelist preacher? Same kind of energy and crowd control.

It wouldn't blow my mind if he was in the news in 10 years time having led a cult to suicide or murder or something.

> I totally didn't bring this rope here to hang you
>Waitasecareyouttryingtotrickme.png

Keked hard

Also looks like paper is taking over the cult as arch priest.

Wonder where nick falls into the cult

Jackie defeated by paper

NO TENTS ON SACRED LAND

my sides, broken nigger

who's this? can you give me a quick rundown?

14/88 the moon is shining

>conveying what's wrong with your kunta kinte board is forcing a meme

Guess you're right in a way Leroy

I wouldn't say Jackie was defeated, the two of them just found some common (sacred) ground and agreed that trash is bad.

KK furfag was absolutely BTFO hard by haha paper yeah. Made to bend over and admit that racism is bad, after being Mr. super-edgy racist back when he was around Sup Forumsacks.

...and Paper might not have heard his edgy "I wanna rape the niglets" poem, but I bet a bunch of other black folks did, and if we're lucky some of them might be on their way.

fake news

Good, kk is a massive faggot and his vegan friend is a massive autist

I like Jackie
Jackie looks like a monk and a spiritual leader.

He's appropriating my culture REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You do know a Sup Forums made r/thedonald right?

r/the_donald was made satirically by two mods on r/conservative, and was only popularised by Sup Forums

but that's wrong

hwndu

whats the number to the NYPD... someone call to get that cringey red scarf fuck arrested...

hah paber ebin :::DDDD

>Oyveyshutitdown.jpg

> attempting to bane post with a guy you threatened to hang.
WOW, I TOTALLY DID NOT SEE THAT COMING

Fucking retard

that hes an attention seeking nigger

At least they are being creative and changing it up for now

Looking at the pixels I can't tell if it's a shop but paperboy is an attention whore, I wouldnt put it above him to absolutely sell his beliefs out for more follows on social media.

Jackie is chill as fuck.
KK needs a dry slap.

for real so tired of seeing him. i imagine hes getting paid for being there

BigKKfurryfag is just as much cancer as Paper, desperate for validation and attention... at least paper is funny in a sad way because you can laugh at him, scarf furryfag is just painful and cringey as fuck to watch.

is that Sup Forumsblart in the back?

no it's not, they were both Cruz supporters

because of your defense of reddit I'm going to assume you're a redditor, so you probably haven't been using the internet long enough to remember the beginning of the election

This guy?
>when you public posting so hard you start thrusting your hips forward and have to take a wide stance to steady yourself

I think this guy was called moot or something

posting stance confirmed

is blue hair a bong?

Oh you can guarantee it man...if he stays around after dark, he's gonna get shanked, right in the throat, no less.

Whats a bong? new fag here

You'd think so, he's got a Scot with him as well so very possibly

fuck off buzzfeed

Nick is such a chad it is amazing to watch

a britbong, which i think she is

Nick is completely repulsed by blue hair's teeth. He couldn't fucking look at her while she was talking.

britbong

Can I call you Viewtiful Joe?

NO NICK PLEASE DON'T COME BACK

Eat shit kike lover

Paper is a charlatan attention craving sheep herder

BLUE HAIR KEEPS GETTING IGNORED BY NICK!!!! HAHAHA

>Shoutout to the Bogdanoff brothers
>Shoutout to Alberto Barbosa

A Bongoloid AKA Britbong AKA Britbottle AKA Brit-tooth AKA Eternal Anglo

So named because of the "bong" chiming of Big Ben, and the British words for hours (bongs), minutes (bings) and seconds (binglets).

WE NEED TO DEAL WITH /qa/ THEY ARE FUCKING CAUSING ALL OF THIS

>tfw I hate the crab cringy fag
>tfw I hate fucking KKFaggot and wish he killed himself
>tfw rooting for paperboy and nick now
>tfw now I understand why autists are rejects
>tfw now I approve the bullying of spergs

Kill niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

This episode has been a real bluepill for me.

Thank you senpais

When is Sam coming?

Based Pterodactyl building bridges and reaching out to the mentally divided community.

I have a weird soft spot for this guy because he looks a bit like Bruce Willis and Moonlighting is one of my fave shows.

30 minutes

Nice try /s4s/

>When is Sam coming?
Around 3pm eastern time. Bring cigars.

Soon. He's gonna kill all these leftists with his bread hands.

Doomguy will be nothing compared to Sam Hyde.

I just see Man Vs Food, which endears me to him also.

>HEWILNADIVIDAZ
Back on mute you go.

also

>tfw I genuinely hate redditors now

True he looks like that jewish guy who eats all those big fat american meals.

>niggerqueer

Actually the original top mod was a far lefty commie. It was originally made as a joke. Now it's been hijacked by jews.

>tfw went back to beginning of stream because I got bored
>tfw seeing the deep conversation between Jesus and Nick

wtf I love Jesus now.

Man vs Food guy, for sure.

How do I download archived streams from livestream.com?

why the board so slow?

also genuinely enjoying this version of the mantra

I dunno, is it bad time of day? I keep getting the feeling there's another HWNDU thread up and I'm missing it.

wtf I love Obama now

Probably never. He said on his new Hydewars that he doesn't want to expose himself as much as he did back when he was in his 20s anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=GEUiohZNe7o

>HWNDU: negro spiritual edition

These threads have made me realise that Sup Forums guys are ugly and awkward as fuck, the kind of people I would whisper about and make fun of.

This Nick guy on the other hand is cool and charismatic. I think I'll just stick to being a lib so I can be friends with beautiful people like Nick.

cup girl said he would be here and so did sam himself- in 30 mins

Bye shill, take nick the retard with you please

>I think I'll just stick to being a lib so I can be friends with beautiful people like Nick.

>Conveniently ignore the 20 disgusting leftist degenerates around him

You made yourself look stupid with this comment in the other thread. Why would you post it again in this one?

This is TheBigKK, how can he ever compete with Chad Nick?