Should the people of color also be considered white?

Should the people of color also be considered white? If We want out movement to expand We need to be more inclusive.

I don't see why not.

shoud pizza be consdered a cacke?, should a dog be concidered human?

never mind, its B8

>people of colour

This is fucking retarded.

Who says who is the coloured person? We're all different colour ffs. It's not like there's some transparent race of people.

DO these fucks think that there's only 2 races in the world? White people and POC?

Do these people not even realise that Arabs, Pakis and Poos are in fact Caucasians, and are closer to white than any other race? Or do these fucks just class Arabs and Poos with Chinks and niggers?

>come home white men

Also there's no such thing as "white" people. Even the whitest of whites are more like light pink

With how much imagery there is available of this broad, you would think more than the same pic would get constantly posted.

fingols confirmed for being the whitest of all whites

"People of color" is a racist term since it implies that white people don't have a skin color. Stop using literally Hitler terms on here.

Dumbest and laziest bait I've ever seen, sage.

It's still light pink and greyish, not #ffffff white

Sup Forums is not a movement. We dont want to expand

Also
>night is day

Just...

Her right eye though...

i really want to move to Finland, i'd love to be surrounded by fellow aryans

"Freedom" is not an identity politic "movement" you fucking leper.

I wish this was a sfw board so i could report you faggots.

fuck off Sven, go prep your bull.....

the eternal leaf strikes again

Those blue eyes. Dick is diamonds

Only Caucasoid people are Caucasoid, niggers are sub species of modern man......like a missing link of chimps. With low brain capacity, prognathic jaws, sloping heads they're not even human.

This

I guess I gotta start calling niggers by their ethnic background now too instead of the generalized label