APOLOGIZE NOW!

When will you bigots learn that without Muslims the U.S will fall apart!!

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/steve-jobs-apple-ipad-children-technology-birthday-a6893216.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So Syrian migrants raise thieves? Is this James' argument?

>When will you bigots learn that without Muslims the U.S will fall apart!!
Newsflash

Jobs did not invent the smartphone

And muslims have done literally nothing for the USA except hate it.

I don't use an iphone because I'm not a faggot

This
Also for being communist liberals they sure love buying overpriced phones made with essentially slave labor

Good thing I only use Samsung phones

I have an iPhone, but steve jobs' only skill was being a salesman, he didn't create shit.

Steve Jobs didn't invent the fucking iPhone. He also loathed his biological parents.

So fucking what steve jobs did not invent shit.

Reminder: Steve Jobs didnt allow his children to use iphones or ipads, but sold them to yours'

a CHRISTIAN syrian migrant

I feel sorry for Woz sometimes. He was the actual designer of the majority of Apple's early successes at least. Everyone forgets Jobs was basically just the idea and marketing guy.

Apple is the worst company in America behind McDonald's and Phillip-Morris.

Didn't they give him out in adoption because they were poor as shit?

>migrant = illegal
wew

if smartphones weren't invented the world would be a better place

I'm not a faggot, so I don't care about a device that Steve Jobs didn't even come up with.

Enjoy your slave labor fruit devices, cuck.

>Sir Jonathan Paul "Jony" Ive, KBE (born 27 February 1967),[4] is a British industrial designer who is currently the Chief Design Officer (CDO) of Apple Inc. He oversees the Apple Industrial Design Group and also provides leadership and direction for Human Interface software teams across the company. Ive is the designer of many of Apple's products, including the MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, Mac mini, iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini, Apple Watch and iOS.

woops

even more reason to use an Android.

>biological

is he implying that syrian parents have a tendency to leave their kids when they need them most? Couldn't agree more.

Yeah. Jobs' father was a millionaire American informant who had to flee from Syria, knocked up some college slut and bailed, after which Jobs was put up for adoption and raised by some cucky German-Americans.

A christian syrian immigrant ;^)

>using an iPhone
>using any Apple products ever
"Hey bro you got an iPhone charger I can use?" --you at 10:00am

Steve Jobs is dead.
I don't want to join him because one of his cousins has Jihad fever

>And muslims have done literally nothing for the USA except hate it.
implying they dont have more than enough reasons to hate the us.

>FUCK CAPITALISM!!
>starbucks coffee
>iphone
>apple pay
>converse
>pop music
>twitter
>facebook
>instagram
>monetized youtube videos

Nope. Muslim who bailed when his stupid American bitch got pregnant, and then she put Jobs up for adoption.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/steve-jobs-apple-ipad-children-technology-birthday-a6893216.html

He sold them to adults. He didn't tell them that it was a full time substitute for parenting.

Steve Jobs was after my wallet, not my head.

LEGAL Syrian migrant.

This was before Hillary's US State Dept "arab spring" project ruined the entire region and started this whole crisis.

Kek. Steve Jobs hated his father.

Whoops, I'm on Samsung. I'm just beholden to chinks

That's why i've always been a Samsung man

1: I don't use iphones, I don't like slave labor.

2: His biological father was a total asshole and Steve took after him quite well when you think about it.

HE WAS NOT A DIRTY MUSLIM.

He was a christian and anyways,
this fallacy that he invented the iphone is crap

Apple products are fucking garbage

Well, nothing good comes from Syria, once again.

I have always disliked Apple products without even trying them it was their pricing factor which made me hate them but you've just gave me another reason to not like them.
Fuck Muslims and fuck Steve Jobs rotten corpse.

>biological father
Who also happened to give him up for adoption and leave him with adoptive parents who fucked him up pretty badly

>liberals

Guys, genetics are very important to IQ. More important than the white people who raised him!

What?! How dare you insinuate that race is somehow relevant to the problems in the black community!!!

>he fell for the iphone meme

>use your iphone

I GOT A KYOCERA MOTHERFUCKA

Good thing I have an Android then!

this

samsung is superior to iShit in every way

based shibseki's!

Makes me glad I haven't used an Apple product in years

the iPhone is crap, if you use it you're a fucking normie

I have an Android.

well, whatever. Jobs didn't design the phone, Sir Jonathan Ives did

More reason to ban them.

This. iPhones are only for women, benders and retarded goys

>Man raised in USA with no connection to Islam turns out fine

Islam confirmed for setting back technological advancement?

I have an iPhone
I didn't know Steve Jobs was Syrian
wtf I love Islam now!!

But Android for life.

don't be retarded, Woz is only responsible for some of Apple's very first products

early-2000s Apple legit had some of the best people in the business. the architecture and codebase were fantastic. Woz had nothing to do with any of that.

Christian Syrian, the same people that Obama didn't give a shit about and Assad is trying to protect.

>still using the cellular jew

switch to android

so wait, because i don't use an iphone, i'm even less of a faggot because i don't support sandniggers?

you made me laugh my fucking ass off user holy shit

Apple is cancer.

Also, his father wasn't the average immigrant but a wealthy one

Seriously, stop repeating that "hurr durr he was a Christian" bullshit. The guy is a Sunni Muslim by the name of Abdulfattah Jandali. Came from a rich Muslim family, worked for American intelligence, ran the hell away when he thought the Syrian government was onto his little game, knocked up some dumb white broad at a college and bailed. Then she put him up for adoption.

Every time you see a building today, remember that muslims did 9/11

Are you telling me that if we set the ban years back we could have prevented overpriced facebook machines? I think thats great.

>>And muslims have done literally nothing for the USA except hate it.
>implying they dont have more than enough reasons to hate the us.

If it was not the US it would be something else as they hate all that is not them.

Muslims are cancer.

>implying they dont have more than enough reasons to hate the us.
if thats the case why should they be here?

germany will take them in ;)

>using $900 iPhone
>Not using superior Taiwanese Acer for $100

The thing is, the absolut majority of them are not communist liberals. They are globalists.

Every other fucking argument of theirs boils down to money in the end
>if we do X the price of Y will rise!
>if we don't let all those illegals in who will do the jobs no one else wants to do? (read: maw my lawn for a dollar)
>if we start deportations our GDP will drop by 0.1%!
>yadda yadda

The only thing they care about money. The seeming discrepancy between their motivation and what they ask for stems from the fact that they are extremely shortsighted and lack any deeper understanding of the topic, which is why they don't understand that in the end it is them who get economically fucked by this.

I have a Windows phone

This!

>biological father
>implying his biological father was a deadbeat and Steve jobs was adopted

TWITTER SCREENSHOT THREADS SHOULD BE BANNED

>TWITTER SCREENSHOT THREADS SHOULD BE BANNED

> Android was developed by a jew so all mobile technology is trying to force immigration against your will

>Steve Jobs father came to America during a time when Syria wasn't involved in a bloody civil war where the US has been arming domestic syrian terrorists with us weapons to further destabilize the region over a fucking oil pipeline.

Wasn't steve jobs raised by white people?

This.

>MUH 140 LETTERS OR LESS TWITTER POSTS GUYS

why do we give a shit

here is a real primary source

Remember when you speak English, when you enjoy the freedoms outlined in the constitution, when you use electricity and computers and all the other comforts of the modern world – they were all made by white men.

THIS

THIS

THIS

wtf i love being beheaded now

Whitened.

When you see the space shuttle explode, remember that there was an Asian on it.

KEK, everyone knows Apple makes Hardware for Womyns.

Posted from my Battledeck.

wut. Steve Jobs was raised by an adoptive family which was Catholic. His father abandoned him and later in life Jobs never wanted to meet him.

>Every time you use your iPhone today, remember that Steve Jobs was a white, cis-het man.
Fix'd.

>using an apple product for any reason other than high level art
>Steve Jobs was the shyster, not the inventor, at Apple; the inventor was Steve Wozniak
>Steve Jobs' dad was a scumbag who abandoned his son and left a boatload of psychological issues
>If one good inventor makes up for murderers, is Israel going to apologize on its knees and return all the money to Germany?
Literally everything is wrong with this man's tweet.

I don't have a iPhone because I'm not a fucking faggot.

that would just make those libtards go crazy, heh.

>Jobs
>Not a literal and figurative poz'd faggot.

He designed all that shit. And he's a knight.

A fucking knight.

why it is relevant that steve jobs succeeded despite his mother being raped by a syrian refugee?

That explains why the iPhone bombed.

Wasn't he abandoned by him, and adopted by Americans and raised in America?
Really made me think. Only way to solve the ME problem, is to kill anyone over 4 and raise their children as westerners.

so, basically, if anyone succeeds after their mother was raped, that means we should allow more rapes in the future?

Well it is obvious you are not flying as Samsung phones are garbage which explodes and should be forbidden. First they should learn to make a safe phone and only then copy Apple. Written on my Mac you poor thing!

>Syrian makes iphone.
>South Korean phone explodes in your pocket.

like pottery.

Just stop man. You lost.

Germany set the cutoff at age 5 or 8 I think, worked very well.

should we use the same logic about all the nazi innovations, faggot?
remember, next time you say the holocaust was a negative thing, the men who brought us the rocket engine were all nazi.