/Pol is Not the way Forward in the Long Run

Does anyone else ever look at this board and just fundamentally know that the majority of views /pol expresses are not the way forward for the human race. Most views on this board are right-wing, uneducated, and go against massive amounts statistics and evidence. People here openly ignore and discredit studies from some of the most respected universities in the world. Why distrust the academic facilities who's job is to weed out bias and bring us the best truth possible? The view of /pol is the view of the uninformed, wrongfully informed lowest common denominator of society. Message not related to pic. I just posted a picture of a nice looking house because I wanted to.

These guys are the way forward.

Muslim and african takeover is the way of the future. China will be the lone world super power in 50 years as Europe and the US/Canada get ripped apart by "diversity"

that house looks like shit

Who are they?
They look interesting. Do you have a quick rundown for me?

I don't think a long run will keep someones attention. you're gonna have to give a quick run....down

my pleasure:

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Coming this fall...

>the majority of views /pol expresses are not the way forward for the human race.

Exactly faggot, its the way forward for the WHITE race. There is no one size fits all civilization or government, and global stability will only be achieved through homogenous nation states.

This is the issue with you progressives, you always want to go forward, no matter how much shit you have to wade through; Even if you don't know what's ahead. Meanwhile Sup Forums would much rather find an alternative route than to wade through all the shit. But at the very least, what we ask, is to not be thrown into the shit you insist on going through. What I'm saying is basically: Do what you want with your money, but stay away from ours with your dumbass failed Marxist theories.

>way forward
Take your ideology fetish and blow it out your ass.

Sup Forums is not an ideology and it's not one person. It's a truth seeking machine, and you're part of it, and you can never escape it.

>1 post by this ID

SAGE and REPORT spam threads.

This is why I keep coming back

>the way forward for the human race

Bitch, listen closely and listen well. There are multiple ways forward for the human race, many of which directly conflict with one another. Your way forward for the human race is not mine, and at the end of the day if blows comes to blows I will end your life to secure my view of what the right way forward for the human race is, and to put an end to yours.

The typical leftist view, as shown by OP, is closed minded to any other opposing viewpoint and zealously willing to take the "moral high ground".

Your ideology's end is near.

fuck yo house nigga

We looked at the evidence and saw the academics were suppressing dissent in order to maintain funding.

For example, Robert D. Putnam suppressed his study that found serious problems with multiculturalism. For 10 years, he let it remain unpublished, and when the study's funders finally forced his hand, he released it in an obscure journal in a different language.

>married to a slag

Typical.

I live down the street from that house...

What in your opinion think is the way forward then? You're of course allowed to critizise views you don't agree with, but are you able to provide better ways?

Great options do not exist, so we have to choose the least painful one.

Welcome to Sup Forums

By July 2018 you'll agree with everyone here.

Get prepared for it.

Get the FUCK out of my board, Jamal

thanks bogdanobros

If we sterilise anybody who isn't ethnic European and refuses to speak English as their one and only language, humanity can unite under the Gaian empire and prosper.

Sup Forums is the flickering flame in the darkness sparking the bonfire of nationalism. A dim ember, holding fast to the light that once birthed it, safeguarding it through the night to be born anew. Fuck off and die globalcuck.

At least make it less obvious...

that victorian house is sexy as fuck.

>Why distrust the academic facilities who's job is to weed out bias and bring us the best truth possible?

you should always find out information about studies. like whom did the study, what are their beliefs, are they supporters of any political faction, who is funding the study.... so on and so forth.

Im pretty sure that house is in upper haight in san francisco. It would cost upwards of $5 million and you would be able to enjoy random faggots shooting heroin in your yard, and ridiculous taxes

>fundamentally know that the majority of views /pol expresses are not the way forward for the human race
what kind of fucking retard believes anything on this site?

>the way forward for the human race
what gives you the right to engineer the historical direction a species take by legislating what it can and can't do you fucking shill

Every university that discredited the work of the Bogs is not worth listening to.

it also smells horrible.

Smells like old grease and butter

no but thats just Sup Forums, the rest is legit

You are retarded. Moving on.

Well what's your idea forward? I feel like that needs to be clarified because I don't believe you and I agree on what's forward.

1 post by this shill-dee

>the rest is legit

OP needs to take the bogpill

Russia will be a superpower too

IF ANYTHING IS LIBERAL I MUST OPPOSE AND DISTRUST

COLLEGE IS LIBERAL THEREFORE OP EATS DOG FARTS

I'M NOT A SHEEP I'M REDPILLED

>1 POST BY THIS ID

OKAY FELLAS SAGE AND LEAVE

Sup Forums is the boat, not the way

HEY EVERYBODY
NW/6ALZj, Burguer Flag, is on the joke