Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible...

Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible? Would any other country let someone who lost 5 million popular vote be a president, specially if he is racist and islamophobic? Trump lost 7 million popular votes to hillary and he is still gonna be president? Are you americans that stupid.and hateful??? Tell me this...why did you elect a guy who literally lost 9 million popular votes to Hillary? If it was vice versa and hillary lost 10million votes difference like trump didyou would be all over her

Sad.

Eat a dick faggot

shitty croat troll and his 2nd world trolling techniques

try harder Kreshimir

Actually that means "popular vote" is a lie. Stop making stupid theories

The only people that voted for Clinton are illegals and leftist retards.

Patriots all voted for Trump.

Wasnt it more like 30 million popular votes hillary had over trump? in all states, definitely not just california?

you know how you big fag

Citizens of each state vote for how their state will cast their representative votes on the national level.

States cast those votes according to the majority in their respective states.

Why is that so difficult for people to understand?

the numbers are like the holocaust, they keep adding more every time

look at

16 million right now , keep counting..... stay tuned....

We're a ~~~republic~~~~

pol is under attack by lefties today.

I just came from a threat where the are shilling for the IRS.

Kys.
Liberal faggots lost, got BTFO, goy their vaginas RAPED.

The glorious crescendo of liberal suicides will now begin.

Is it just me or does it increase by 1 million every week?
Never forget the 6 gorillion.

>Hillary lost the popular vote during the primaries to Bernie
But you won't see Hildawgs complaining about that

I heard he lost by six gorillion.

oyoyoy shitposting for (you)s its anudda shoa to be honest with you famalamadingdongdiddily drumptf btfo Sup Forums desu senpai (((they)) will not divide us really rattles your noggins and you cant fefute this well Sup Forums?

i hate my fucking country

>Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference (in New York and California) in popular vote?

> Would any other country let someone who lost 5 million popular vote (in New York and California) be a president, specially if he is racist and islamophobic?

> Trump lost 7 million popular (in New York and California) votes to hillary and he is still gonna be president?

> Tell me this...why did you elect a guy who literally lost 9 million popular votes (in New York and California) to Hillary?

> If it was vice versa and hillary lost 10million votes difference (in New York and California) like trump didyou would be all over her

tldr; I do not understand we have a representative electoral system, in place for over 200 years - not populist mob rule
tldr: I do not understand Trump would have focused on only the major population centers if only population, and not geography, decided the presidential election

tldr; I do not understand our Federalist system balances population distribution vs. geography, so the cities, ruled by an elite minority, do not run everything

tldr: I do not understand basic civics of the US

tldr: I am a retard

Of course the left shills for the IRS, they don't have jobs and don't know what its like to pay taxes.

Massive extreme large vast amounts of voter fraud user. Sad.

>mfw I remember that the democrats spent millions on GOTV efforts in big cities in blue states because they were afraid Hillary would win the EC and lose the popular vote

Didn't 3 billion illegals vote too?

90 million.

thats mostly empty desert.

Proportional representation exists all over the world, including UK. An example of how shit the system is UKIP winning 14% of the vote in the last election, but only gains 1 seat in parliament out of 600.

Bad bait is bad. But the joke is the numbers changing every line, right?

That's not a map of Australia
2/10 try harder

shut up dirty hrvat