Christianfags explain

If ''God'' is perfection how this is allowed?

If "Sup Forums" is for politics how is this allowed?

what? Jamany bandana? Abbo's in general? Men wearing make-up? I'm at a loss here.

Australia is hell and abos are demons

Because of the chaos brought about by FREE WILL, perfection can only find form in the balance of all things the ever were or potentially could be, a great chaotic mess of the most distant extremes, and the gentle blending of the subtly different, all averages out to perfection ultimately. God is everything and everything is perfect, you just can't see it yet because you're still a part of it, not seeing the whole picture.

aboriginals were made by god for the white man's pleasure. they are only here for us to breed. white + aboriginal = natural selection

AIDF with come in here and say they are hideous and post some rare photos of ugly ones but they are mad Abo's don't want Aussies

>imagine thinking god didn't make this for a reason

t.abo

stay mad you can't pull any abo babes

>Sup Forums is here for politics
hello newfag

Easy.
Abos are perfection. This man is perfection

this

>abos aren't the master race

how?

here's an actual abo qt3.14 for (You)

>75% white genetics showing
>only 25% Ork
That's barely even an Ork anymore.

it's very rare they look like that, most of them look like goddesses. if you think abos are unnatractive i'm sorry but you are gay

God has a sense of humour.

considering they live a tribal life and are literally one consciousness in their entire tribe, you could argue that fact. Remember when an emissary was sent to some "primitive" tribes who lived the word of god and then the emissary reported back to John Paul 2. I'll paraphrase but his response was something like this, "So you're saying that these people did not hear the word of Christ, yet they live without any sin? And you want us to go there and introduce to them sin?" There is no human that you can classify as subhuman, they just have a different way of living and a different calling. In some ways they are much more pure and innocent that us who are living in modern civilization. Also, the indigenous tribes that don't have contact with the modern world could be the answer for "did man create god or did god create man". All primitive peoples still live their tribal lives in accordance to all the old religious teachings and yet they had never been told or experienced religion as we know it. I don't know, something to think about, love you lads.

stay angry that they don't want you

Kek, it never fails.

>the heroic brown people that blaze trails into academia, politics and anti-white virtue signalling
>at least 60% white.

if you don't think they are attractive you are a sexually confused racist

it's a woman.

>Look, this mostly white Abbo is hot

Yea, mostly white people are hot. Such a new concept.

hmm why are the abos the most attractive ones in this picture

We needed something to laugh at for simply existing as an immeasurable mess of a creature and fucking leaves werent around yet.

it goes on and on

If you think that's an abbo you must think Obama is as black as a native midn8ght somalian.

Why do use love abbos ? I say most abbo chicks when young have very fit bodies but ugly faces

you laugh at this?

Thats like 8 generations away from an abbo dude with more Anglo than Swedish people these days

Yes HAHAHAHA
Nice standards nigger lips

stay angry that abo's will never want you

>mfw this is what a slightly below average abo looks like

So your an expert are ya most dont give to fucks about wagilas bro

Some are not bad but iswear your examples are way wrong

nice try AIDF. you guys are trying real hard to deny the beauty of abo's

as a missing link between man & monkey.

Goto fitzroy crossing dude you will be a hot commodity. Bro you have great time

>MOST are not bad

overall they are a very attractive group. idk why you AIDF shills post a few ugly ones, i could post some burger whales but what would that prove

I swear the one s you showing are not from Wa anyway

if (pic related) is unattractive to you, idk what to tell you

Their not bad i never said they where just a lot are

leave our natives alone frenchie

glad to see one aussie understands

I don't know, why are snails, spiders, centipedes, rats, Turks etc. allowed? God works in mysterious ways.

>dat file name

If they're so beautiful how come like 90% of the pictures in this thread of the supposed "nice" ones are at 1998 AOL resolution?

sure

nice excuse

>as a missing link between man & monkey.

Where is writen that ''God'' made humans from monkeys?

hey fuck off of spiders, man, they help keep other bugs out of the house. killing 1 spider is equivalent to letting 50 other bugs in

now, here.

>average abo

Did Blizzard design this race to be used in WoW? Just like the Draeni, Males look like shit, females like uncanny shit.

>this is somehow unattractive to people

okay.

>Because of the chaos brought about by FREE WILL

Because the omniscient being that made us and knows what we're doing, so we would have "free will" ?

>God is everything and everything is perfect, you just can't see it

Solid evidence, this is why religion is dying.

this thread is now an abo appreciation thread

AIDF shills not allowed

I am wondering too why there is liberalism? Its fucking stupid and contagious. Worse than hiv

>aussies gay confirmed

if this is partly abo,
remember australia was rapist island aka uk prison.

>"partly abo"

I guess you can keep trying to make excuses, these women look pretty abo to me.

they aint looking 100% abo to me.

Everybody knows that deep inside all your fat you are not that stupid to think that they are of pure blood aboriginal, they are obviously mixed european/aboriginal

>australian-abo

[hahr-muh-nee]

a consistent, orderly, or pleasing arrangement of parts; congruity.

those ones are mixed with africans though. most aren't like that. I could do that with any race

>abo

Yeah, she must be like 2^(-10) part abo.

>god creates earth for man
>70% salt water

mixing abo with african, the mad scientist way lol

fuck off jose. your just mad your women don't compare to aboriginals get over it

fuck off and go eat some more butter frenchie. you prolly a muzzie

you're*

There are some good words in this. Its like how we introduced firewater to the injuns, we made the mistake of giving them sin.

Its stupid to say 'you must be a space faring tier one society or God isn't real or hates you'

To each his own I say.

wrong. just face it, you've stereotyped a historically oppressed group. because they still feel the aftermath today they simply don't want aussies. to retaliate aussies stereotype and act like most of their women aren't goddesses.

This is your average peruvian