DA JOOS ARE EVIL

>Isreal fights against the real threat, Islam
>54% of Jews voted brexit
>Islam hates Jews more than anything

How are Jews the bad guys? Anyone can be a globalist fuck, not just DA JOOS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7c
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not all zionists are jews but all jews are zionists.

% of Jews voted brexit
i am going to need some proofs on that

Y-yeah...

They are our friends...

>trusting jews
enjoy that knife in the back

Zionist
a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

Why is that a bad thing? Do you want Isreal to become another Muslim shithole?

Zionists should live in Zion.

A russian fanatic who would live in the baltics would rightfully be treated as nothing but an agent to foreign power.

Why are jews exempt from this?

Der JUDE is worse then any muslim can ever get.

The JUDE preaches and believes in that the goys=us=all non jews=all Superior human beings have to be killed and are not bather then animals.

Muslims all around the world despise the fanatic koran and dont live by it.

The jude lives in the most racist bigoted country on earth who is stealing land from the poor and oppressd, not to mention there actions send million more refugees towards Europe.

Israel has to be destroyed to stop this.
The Jude is the enemy of all of us.

There is peaceful living with Muslims there no peace with Juden possible.

Why do you care about Israel? It is a sandhole that no one besides kikes should ever care

>There is peaceful living with Muslims
See this is where you are wrong, Hanz

>>Isreal fights against the real threat, Islam
you created the real threat, fuck yourself kike and enjoy what comes next.

Nice try, Goldenberg.

Also, jewish religion is pretty much the same as islam, but in islam they do not believe that arabs are the choosen people.

why do Jews love buttsex so much?

Israelis are good people

Op is right

>Israel creates an enemy
>You get jewed by some "enemy of my enemy is my friend" bullshit and start sucking Israel's dick
>Too retarded to understand that both are enemies

We need to remove both

Jews as a race deserve a nation no more than any other, the fact they had to fake a few million deaths for it is more than disgusting

>Jews are worse than muslims
>muslims literally kill those who don't agree with them
>Jews argue
What the fuck? Sup Forums is so fucking backward

I'm half jew and I really wish all the conspiracy theories were true.

Israel literally plots with the Wahhabists. Fuck you.

Other half monkey

Because no other nation built their nation with blood as mortar?
Burger education at its best.

youtube.com/watch?v=61686cq6s7c

I think Israel has a right to exist. However, i don't think that we should be giving them billions of dollars a year when we're 20 trillion in debt. They should also stay out of our politics.

>arabs don't believe they are the chosen people
????? Actually they do
They believe arab males are descended from god himself
Mohammed even said that angels chose him as their savior
ITS THE MOST BACKWARDS RELIGION BESIDES ROMAN CHRISTIANITY

you mean you created the threat by giving them shit loads of guns 40 years ago and then destabilizing it 10 years afterwards which caused a rise in all this shit

>built their nation with blood as mortar?
explain this to me, rabbi

Jews contribute to science and technology with their high average IQs though. Muslims are just niggers that leech off the system and don't provide anything of value.

reddit.com/r/the_donald is this way

Israel literally plots with the people who are trying to kill them, apparently.

>t. Shlomo

>who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation
if whites could do this without jews sreaming rascist i wouldnt care

See that´s why your a jude.

The Jude wants you to hate the Muslim so you do his dirty work.

Its really simpel.

If we ever made a white ethnostate I wouldn't agree with death camps, but I would be in favor is deportation squads.

no they are not.

Israels average iq is 90

Those are nations of conquest. This wasn't a conquest.

jews dont overtly kill you
its called subversion
Jews argue
calling it arguing is hilarious

damn imagine being her menorah during hannukah

Closer to 95. And that's because Israel has a lot of nigger-tier Arabs, and Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews that are basically just Arabs. Ashkenazi Jews are the intelligent ones.

only like 2 people on that list are relevant lmao

Leaves out some of biggest names which tells me that they are not jewish

In the UK?

>In 1995, a new blind trust, known as the Labour Leader Office Fund, was set up by Mr Blair's friend Michael (now Lord) (((Levy))). It has been estimated that £2.5 million was raised. This allowed Mr Blair to run the biggest Opposition office in history.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1370777/Who-else-bankrolled-Tony-Blair-while-he-was-in-Opposition.html

>Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord (((Mandelson))) admits
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html

>Immigration Minister Barbara (((Roche))) is alleged in the book to have taken extraordinary steps to increase net migration, going above and beyond even that requested by Mr. Blair. Another civil servant remarked of Ms. Roche’s personal mission at the ministry: “It was clear that Roche wanted more immigrants to come to Britain. She didn’t see her job as controlling entry into Britain, but by looking at the wider picture in a "holistic way" she wanted us to see the benefit of a multicultural society”.
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12175813/Tony-Blair-accused-of-conspiracy-over-mass-immigration.html

>The programme's producer Martin (((Rosenbaum))) said: "What we show is there is an English backlash but also self-doubt about England's identity. Home Secretary Jack (((Straw))) is worried that nationalism will manifest itself in violence and wants a positive English identity created which will beat off the unpleasant side."
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/596703.stm

>British MP Charges ‘Jewish Cabal’ Is Guiding Tony Blair
haaretz.com/british-mp-charges-jewish-cabal-is-guiding-tony-blair-1.11028

>Labour Friends of Israel in the House
spinwatch.org/index.php/issues/lobbying/item/181-labour-friends-of-israel-in-the-house

Actually the Israelis were being terrorized by everyone around them for having a small piece of land that they agreed to share with the Palestinians
When the Palestinians attacked they were defenseless
So the UN gave them guns and israel said
Fuck being nice this is ours now
It was going to be fine and dandy if Palestinians would have agreed to share the land with the displaced Jews who LITERALLY SAID THAT THEY WOULD HELP PAY TO LIVE THERE, there would be no conflict if the Palestinians didn't fuckin cry and just agreed to share land with them it was literally just let them move in and build some homes
But then the British left and the Palestinians were left to their own device

Some Jews wants different things, therefore all Jews are hypocrites

Some Jews are subversive cunts, therefore all Jews are evil

Jewish iq is purely sophistic. It produces nothing true or worthwhile. IMO the only intellectual contribution Jews have made is the sitcom Seinfeld

I'm an Israeli Jew (leaf because I'm studying here)

I am a Zionist, and when I look at the European New Right (FN, AfD etc.) I think to myself "what if I were to replace "French/German/ with Israeli, France/Germany with Israel and White with Jewish?" And the answer is 'I'd support it" so I have no issues with the E.N.R.

It's also in my national Interest. Go to Google and look up 'pro Palestine protest". You'll notice that the vast majority of the protestors are shitskins and the rest are white degenerates. If you were to remove kebab we would it easier.

Here Shlomo

Hardly any are relevant. George Soros, the biggest name there, admits to enjoying collaborating with Nazis against Jews.

Why is Islam a bigger threat than Eternal Juden again?

But didn't hitler literally hate religion?

Curb was better you pleb

Disgusting kike i will fucking gas you

there is nothing i hate more than fucking jews literally
I hate jews so much i would kill everyone no matter the age or sex or mental state
You're a jew ? ill fucking kill you and drink your blood

There's a difference between the Zionist Israeli Jews and the Soros-tier jews. People make the mistake of generalizing it as "jews". While the Soros-esque Jews in the west often promotes pro-israel propaganda, you will rarely see Israel advocating for them. I can go on a massive rant as to why I think Israel is great for the middle-east, but I'm too drunk to do so, but the reasons isn't "muh democracy". Jews are disliked because they tend to be the ones pushing the progressive propaganda, often referred to as Cultural-Marxism, as they occupy high positions in Media and Education. They also promote open borders. As an example, Barbara Lerner Spectre thinks Sweden should accept multi-culturalism, but simultaneously thinks that Israel is a too small and homogenous country to accept refugees.

By the way, Islam isn't a threat anymore, they did well killing eachother in the middle-east without intervening with us, and we not doing so to them. Of course Islam with a Fascist Sharia Law is necessary when the avg. IQ isn't above 90. The actual middle-easterners still over there distaste the shitloads of 20 year old males who flee their duty to protect their lands.

80%+ kikes voted hilldawg. your point is invalid.

Muslims blow westerners up

In Sweden?

>The Jewish origins of multiculturalism in Sweden
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/

Muslims are redpilled.

>Barbara Spectre: Jews will be at the centre of multiculturalism
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Jews blow their economies and cultures up

>white
>developed their own racial homeland
>work tirelessly to keep it pure and successful
>are highly organized and have a strong sense of community
>will always help out their own people, at the expense of other races if they have to
Remind me why we hate the Jews again? Isn't this everything you want for the White race?
Does the vicious hatred really just stem from jealousy?
Is it possible that the Jews are on top because they belong there?

and juden send muslims to do the job for them

In Russia?

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

The Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party:

Krylenko Russian
Lounatcharski Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Lourie (Larine) JEW
Ouritski JEW
Volodarski JEW
Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) JEW
Smidovitch JEW
Sverdlof (Yankel) JEW
Nakhamkes (Steklof) JEW

The Council of the People’s Commissars:

Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
Agriculture Protian Armenian
Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
Ulyanov (Lenin) JEW
Economic Council Lourie (Larine) JEW
Food Schlichter JEW
Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) JEW
State Control Lander JEW
State Lands Kauffman JEW
Works V. Schmidt JEW
Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) JEWess
Religions Spitzberg JEW
Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) JEW
Hygiene Anvelt JEW
Finance Isidore Goukovski JEW
Press Volodarski JEW
Elections Ouritski JEW
Justice I. Steinberg JEW
Refugees Fenigstein JEW
Refugees (assist.) Savitch JEW
Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski JEW

>white

inb4 faggot Jews comes with "muh 20% of nobel prize winners are Jews".

Jews want to castrate your children and to pimp them out in videos .

I make monthly payments to worthless academic kikes for my gay little degree. No Muslim has ever wronged me

That's the wealthy globalists you're talking about, Jews are more successful than anyone else so they're going to be more likely to be wealthy globalists.

>Islam isn't a threat anymore
Have you seen Germany and Sweden?

The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other peoples have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind.

Hans don't make me reprort you for hate speech ;^)

No one would give a fuck what Jews do if they would stop trying to kill the white race and Western civilisation.

Because noble prize is invented by jews to give to other jews so jews higher their self esteem and trick the world into thinking they are smart

>Muslims blow westerners up
So Muslims did WTC?

Hello, user. Not just OP. You, reading this post. Do you know what the Jewish Internet Defense Force is? Google it. Read pic related.

Thanks ameribro

Welcome to jordan

Smart non-brainwashed people like you are good

Daily reminder that jews hate christians. They hate them so much that they believe that Jesus is boiling in a pot of shit in hell,. they refuse to use the '+' in mathematics in their schools because resembles a cross, and they believe that the goyim are destined to be their slaves.

THE JEWS INVENTED MUSLIMS YOU GOY

Oh wow. The same demographic group that seized the means of production (i.e. the thieves who asset stripped the Russian national economy and murdered the Russian national elite) are the same people who became the Russian oligarchy. WHAT AN AMAZING COINCIDENCE.

>Of the seven oligarchs who controlled 50% of Russia's economy during the 1990s, six were Jewish
theguardian.com/world/2007/jul/02/russia.lukeharding1

Putin's most important oligarchs:
Vekselberg - JEW
Prokhorov - JEW
Deripaska - JEW
Malkin - JEW
Abramovich - JEW
Leviev - JEW
Potanin - "officially" not
Fridman - JEW
Rotenberg Brothers - JEWS

> a bunch of sandmen raping and stealing
>jewish elitemen control literally everything and anything and try as hard as possible to ruin the world so they become complete masters

>the real threat, Islam
Fuck off Chaim

No, obviously Osama Bin Laden, who admitted to WTC is a Jew. All Muslim terrorists are actually jews.

Please do.

Be the kike you elected in to office.

everyone knows about the fucking JIDF

kike scum want the internet to be a safe place for juden

>Jews kill us in false flag attacks and blame the Muslims.

>Jews steal billions from us while pretending to be our allies

>Jews enslave Eastern European Women.

>Jews flood white civilization with non-whites

>Jews use their control of the media and academia to create hatred towards white people

Begon shill

Jews are globalists because they are born rootless cosmopolitans outside their homeland. What else would they be?

Being a reformed Jew living in Ohio it pisses me off to see that I am generalized to be stingey on money, I am good with money because I've learned over time how to be a good spender and a good saver
I always look for a way to not over spend
If I can get a car for $40000 that is the same as a $49000 I look for a mid way price I try to get what I can with my money
I only buy things I need and only buy what I can live with
A TV for example, instead of buying a $3000 Samsung 4K tv I get a $1500 Visio 4K
It's shopping smart with brands and saving the right way, I now have $1500 to pay bills and pay off college loans
I'm a Jew, and I have a good living, I'm not a scammer, a stingy penny pincher, I am what most Jews are, smart.

What is life like in Jordan? Will the arabs ever get their shit together and push the kikes into the sea?

Hey lads

What do if half Jew mix breed (from fathers side) but I hate globalism and want to preserve western nations and people, and hate communism (libertarian/conservative mix)

I already look entirely European except for my wavy hair and want my high IQ genes to fully blend into the European gene pool

Wow, they even let you have internet in the refugee homes now, Ahmed?
Do you all have to share a pc or do you have free wifi?

If you retards would intervene they be gone.

Kikes are just like the mudslimes they despise so much: a bunch of inbred subhumans.

Israel is a containment nation

Und Täglich Grüsst die Juden Ratte.

In Germany?

Members of the German Spartakusbund:

Karl Liebknecht German(?)
Rosa Luxemburg JEW
Clara Zetkin JEW
Leo Jogiches JEW
Paul Levi JEW
Ernst Toller JEW
Eugene Levine JEW
Kurt Eisner JEW
Gustav Landauer JEW
Erich Muehsam JEW

Gee Italy I bet you can do a lot all those old Italian men speaking about how the good days when they weren't broke

I am sorry, but half is too much. You can be a sonderkommando though.

Convert to Christianity.