>gf gave me an ultimatum either stop being alt-right or leave

What do Sup Forums

Tell her to pack her things up

Suck black dick.

Turn into a CDU voter and rape her.

Don't let the juicy jew control your mind user

It's Taqiya time,, germanbro.

>tfw your gf is so racist it's a bit too far even for you

Keep being alt-right. Don't talk to to your woman about politics ever. Continue being happy. If she asks say you are no longer are alt-right. Keep shit posting on pol and being you... was it that complicated?

Also asking a Mongolian cartoon image board for relationship advice. Ever...

>ishygddt

tell her to stop being a fucking media puupet that believes the altright exists.

If you give in she'll see you as beta and will cuck you. Assert your dominance.

Is she hot? If so put up with it?

Are you hot? If so don't put up with it and leave her

very simple you dumb kraut

She pays everything for me, including the house

First your country is already lost. Second any relationship with ultimatums is trash. I'd say leave but she's already sucking Ahmed's dick anyway.

Haha! What a loser!

>pussy good, stop
>pussy bad, continue

I've done it before with a thicc/borderline fat 28 year old

Depends if she's worth it, which I truly doubt. Flick her off and move along. Women are for fucking, they don't think like us. If she's a keeper, you should be comfortable with saying anything. Don't let sluts dictate your mind, man.

Either you invite a gang of refugees to fuck her in front of you and you grow their child or you leave. Your choice mate.

lol

Denounce the altright, making it your dirty little secret.

U don't travel at all. Those things are mint.

mint? I just renewed my german passport a month ago so it looks brand new cause it is

Who's fault is that? Be her cuck or man up.

>Stop having your own opinions that differ from mine or leave
Yeah sounds like a real catch that you'd need to think about your decision.

Mate...

You're basically the woman in this relationship. So act like one.

Be devious and lie. Cheat on her. If she doesn't like it, marry her then divorce her and take all her shit.

LOL WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

Considering you're stuck here for ever that's not like you have a choice, honor kill her

you dont have a gf

leave her

>gf gave me an ultimatum
Then it's not your gf, but simply another whore, who once just will give you ultimatum to close your eyes and ears, when some tyrone will fuck her while you will be in next room.
Never let stupid women command you, or she will feel power over you and will begin to exploitate you

Girls come and go but the alt-right is forever.

>germans

HAHAHAHA BETTER DO WHAT MOMMY SAYS THEN

Go full Hitler and create the 4th Reich. That'll show her.

KYS

This is why you supposed to get gf when she is 13 so she goes along with your idea, not at mid 20s when her ideas will never change

While she's out working, fuck up her house. Burn, break, smash, etc. Wait for her when she comes back and call her parents via videoconference. Leave the camera on and rape her. Then move to a different city and claim refugee status, arguing that you are facing torture and/or prosecution in your country of origin.

Loller get off of Sup Forums

You're ruining this and you know it.

Gas her, nobody can give you that kind of ultimatums

If you change for her she will have control over you. Women hate that. She will then proceed to demand other things from you and will also have zero respect for you. She will probably cheat on you openly.

you're so beta she's probably already got a guy she's banging on the side and is giving you an out.

lie to her and keep fucking her but dont change.
get all your expensive shit out of her reach, slowly, over the course of a few days / weeks so she doesnt notice.

thats what the sociopath in me says

she has to die

congrats, you are a kept man

Tell her the alt-right is a stupid meme made up by the MSM to demonize Trump supporters.

You've got more chance of staying with her if you choose to leave

Lol, leave her. If you can't get your own woman on your side it will always be a flawed relationship.

KEK

>giving you political opinion to anyone else but the non retarded memebers of your family
>ever
I feel bad for you man

Why do you talk to your gf about politics, stop chucking around if you were alt right you'd not ask your gf for her fucking oppinion.

>KEKraut
>girlfriend
Pick 1.

Drop her by a refugee camp nearby to prove that your political views had truley changed and you trust muslims with your gf

you fucking cuck

Challenge her.

It's too late desu, she's already riding the Tyrone, Mehmet, and Ahmed refugee cock carousel.

>discussing politics irl whatsoever

none for me thanks

Become a monarchist

>gf
You mean mom?

C'mon...

Leave. You don't give up your values.

Germanbro BTFO by a Swede of all people.

>woman
>giving you ultimatum
Nigga, why haven't you slapped her yet?
Who does she think she is? Your mom?
>inb4 femdom relationship

>unironically being alt-right

Describe yourself as a "Free ideological thinker open to all ideas"

leave

Kill her.

kill her, rape the corpse

rape her into submission

with a good dicking, no woman remains liberal/leftist/feminist

source: first had. i was friends with a liberal and a feminist female friends. i brutally fucked each one, it was borderline rape basically. forced them to say degrading shit like "im your whore, im a garbage, im your prositute, your cock slave" etc
first time i made a girl go ahegao really

>pussy good, stop
>pussy bad, continue

>Don't let sluts dictate your mind, man.

You see what you did there cunt?

Explain why you feel the way you do, you are right and you should be able to explain why a billion "refugees" from the ends of the earth will acutally do more harm than good. Though your gf didn't give an ultimatum since she doesn't exist.

Op you had one fucking job.
You failed at life.
You are now a bitch.

You fuckt up before fucking up OP

The fact that she is giving you ultimatums says who wears the pantz in the relationship.

Pls ask her how do you stop being alt right, /pol is eating my soul, and i cant get out.

The answer is always "but what if it happened to us would you like to be rejected and let us die?"

3 things:
1. If she cannot live with a man, who has different political ideals than her, it's her priorities that are not in proportion. If she truely loved you, she'd either argue with you about it or live with it as it does not obstruct your daily life
2. Why did you not choose a girlfriend you knew was okay with this?!
3. If you had many discussions about this and none of you seem to change your mind about either side then it's probably the best to leave each other. If she just proposed her argument after finding out, she's not ready for a discussion. Either you try to talk to her about it to find a compromise or it's for the best that it's over because she isn't open for arguments.

Then either be a man and get a fucking job so you have pull in the relationship or admit you're a fucking cuck slave and stop having opinions.

>German mastermind made his liberal gf work for him while he can relax at home and spend her money
>Somehow this is considered being a loser
Sometimes I really do feel like life is nothing but a sitcom. "LOL! You're not financining your gfs life and throwing away money just for sex like a desperate virgin! WHAT A LOSER!", literally what is going on inside this thread.

>leave GF

stop being alt-right

Be something you're not or leave. Rock and a hard place.
The decision is your OP, but it doesn't bode well for the future. If you stay, you may end up resenting her for trying to force you into being something your not. Even if that doesn't happen, it probably not great for your mental health.

If you leave, you lose her and she'll be making out that you're a nazi sympathizer or neo nazi.

If it means anything, from one user to another, best of luck old chap. Whatever happens, i hope you're ok.

Offer your testicles as a sacrifice, faggot.

Are you her trophy husband? Young, 10/10 and dumb while she is old and rich?

good lord man

Define Alt-rightâ„¢?

Leave the stupid cunt.

This
If you dont love her OP then you just have a bretty sweet deal of doing whatever you fucking want.

>german having no sense of honor

you're country is truly fucked. no sense of family value.

Then you leave that controlling bitch and keep your manhood.

Get a job and an apartment, support yourself, have some fucking PRIDE, Hans.

Leave.

>tell her if she does ass to mouth you will convert
>dont actually convert

lololololol

>Flag

I get what you're saying I'll have you know I greatly respect your view, but you're missing something.
OP's girlfriend is giving him an ultimatum solely because he's got a different opinion than her. You can't possibly consider a horrible person like her to be actual partnership material. He should make use of the situation he's in with her and dump her once he's got better opportunities, maybe even a good paying job in the best case scenario. The woman he's got now is not worth having a sense of family value for.

He's essentially financially dependable on his gf. She gets to decide the household. He's a total cuck, not a mastermind.

Say you'll change and don't do it.

Is this your first relation?

Why have you not used your pimp hand to slap the taste out of her mouth? Jesus you are over run with hajis and that is the only good thing worth copying.