Breed of peace strikes again

Breed of peace strikes again.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082478/Pit-bull-leash-Los-Angeles-kills-small-dog-helpless-dog-s-owner-cried-stop-in.html

I'm so glad that I don't need to care or have animals sometimes.

Friendly reminder that Pitbulls alone have KILLED more people than every single other breed has INJURED combined.

DIN

>owner is a nigger that lives in a tent
Can't make this shit up

He a good boy. he was on his way church

DU

>white woman
>LA

lol serves this cunt right
she got the diversity she wanted

can't wait for the PIDF morons to show up

>DEY A GUD BOI
>JUST MISUNDERSTOOD

Forget pit pulls, what is the fucking point of dogs in inner cities?

>DEY A GUD BREED MHMMM MUH PITTY NEVER HURT NOBODY HE GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY HE NOT DANGEROUS MUP DA DO DIDDA BIX WOOF

not all pitbulls.

kekk

How in the fuck can a dog get THAT much muscle?

Why can't normies and animal lovers accept that maybe, just maybe, pitbulls are naturally more aggressive that other breeds of dogs.

I mean, everyone realizes that coyotes and wolves are more violent than say, beagles or labradors. Why can't we do the same for pitbulls?

>The owner seemed to be living out of a tent
you can't make this shit up

Cause dat is racist

That pic describes america right now. The rightwing deranged as fuck and the leftwing wondering wtf is up with that fucking lunatic.

Damn, you leaves are getting crafty with your proxies and all.

I think that's a shoop, but Pits were bred to fight other dogs.

They're actually great pets, when other dogs aren't around, it's just that as soon as they see another dog they go into a Frenzy

>A large pit bull killed a small dog in front of its owner in Los Angeles
well pit bulls are batshit crazy when it comes to other dogs, shouldn't have gotten that clos-
>The suspected owner of the pit bull had two dogs roaming without leashes
FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!

LA isn't an inner city the way you're probably thinking of it. It's sprawled out everywhere.

Lack of myostatin

send the feds!

> t. guy who doesn't lift

>B-b-but its not actually a breed its a mix!
>This absolves this obvious breed that everyone can easily identify of its crimes of being a violent beast with a case of lockjaw.

I love animals but animal rights people never understand that at all animals have the potential to rip your face off or snap a bone in half. You should need "I am not a retard" license to own a dog bigger then your lap.

they need to go back. throw them over the wall. they call them pit bulls because they come from the pits of hell and only cause trouble. they are scum and need to be get smited.

I legit don't even care that these dogs are tough/strong, they're the niggers of dogs. they're not loyal, attack anything when they get randomly unhinged, and ugly as shit.

He said, after screeching "he will not divide us" for 72 hours

>They're actually great pets, when he isn't biting your face off, it's just that as soon as they get pissed by you they go into a Frenzy
Thats what i read
.t ex-owner of 3 pitbulls

The average Pit Bull owner isn't going to be the sharpest tool in the shed. It's a second rate guard dog, a useless hunting dog, and as a companion animal it's well known for it's violent outbursts.

When I was in college I worked at a large park with a lot of wooded areas. Twice while I worked there I had someone try to dump a litter of pit bulls they didn't want, the second time I caught Cletus in the act and he acted all indignant and tried to explain to me that "dogs live in the forest in nature."

The guy filming it could have actually focused on what was going on rather than going all over the place fucking hell.

Heres the one that killed that kid last week

I would say insurance. Especially if you live in the city or possibly suburbs.

I live in a rural area though.

Also pitbulls should be genocided.

this is like banning guns beacuse niggers keep killing people

exept its a breed of dog, only reason that specific breed beacuse its "ganster n shitz" like how nigs wear thier pants down to thier knees walking around.

dont ban the dog, ban niggers.

Really should be illegal to own one.
They aren't pets.
It should be legal to shoot a pitbull owner if their dog isn't chained in the back yard.

this famalam
There is a lot of small women are carrying fucking boyeros and pitbulls over here.

Ive been saving these pics for threads like this KEK

>ban nigger
>keep nigger dogs

I currently have a Rott/Pit mix. Very loyal, obedient, and docile around the house. Probably the best dog I've ever had in that respect. He can't be around other dogs though. He wants to buttfuck every single one he runs into.

pitbull lives matter

t. Scrawny Greyhound Mongrel Half-Breed

stop oppressing pitbulls you bastards

more like niggers (left) and whites (right)

>Large breed dog kills small breed dog

Thank god. Lap dogs are a mistake. Large breeds also belong outdoors
>Allowing your large breed dog inside
Why do whites do this?

>Owner is literally a nigger in a tent
>Owner of the dead rat-thing is a hippie woman living in LA who almost certainly, at one point in her life, has said that pitbulls dindu nuffin

toppest kek, this is great. I hope all of the nogs in liberal cities buy pitbulls.

pit bulls have their uses but as domestic pets? i disagree.

Alpha as fuck.

>genocided
they should definitely be fixed as soon as they come into an animal shelter as a matter of policy
This is a false equivalency promoted by people who don't "get" dogs. Dogs are not only bred for appearance, they are bred for behavior. You can see this is in action when puppies try to start "herding" or how rodent killing dogs will conduct "patrols" through a house looking for rats and mice even if they've never seen one in their entire life. Pit Bulls on the other hand were bred to go into a frenzy and kill things in a fighting ring.

Not just when other dogs are around. They can react poorly under any condition that stresses them or in the case of screaming or crying children or people, causes them to attack and continue to attack. It is the breed. A lot of the difference in the damage from attack is their gripping and tearing nature which is what they were bred for. I've had twop myself and they were great dogs, but would never have had them around my children and statistics show they are a problem breed period.

the weak should fear the strong.

No gun comparison at all here. That's stupid.

A dog can and will kill on it's own.

>pack of wild pitbulls terrorizing a forest

im sorry but pitbulls are straight nigger dogs

literally everyone i know that has a pitbull is either a nigger or fetishizes the nigger lifestyle.

"Oh he's just a big puppy dog, he wouldn't hurt a fly"

HMMM WHERE HAVE WE HEARD THIS BEFORE??

They weren't always nigger dogs. Niggers just latched on to them because they're big and scary looking. A pit bull that is raised in a loving home will typically grow up to be just as tame as any other dog. You just have to socialize them early.

> typically
That's fucking bullshit and you know it. Heard of instinct? You buy dogs for behavior and behavior is bred into dogs over 100 generations. You can't just buy it a big bone and give it an extra pat on the head here and there. I hope your Pitt kills something you love (it probably will)

You shouldn't be able to own one of these dogs without some kind of licence.
They are as dangerous as cougars, if not more.

And of course everyone who has one thinks himself the cool tough-guy owner who has properly tamed his beast, until it attacks someone.

Neighbor has 2 pits and one of them growls at me all the time. It's going to get real awkward if it fucks with me and eats a bullet.

>There is a lot of small women are carrying fucking boyeros and pitbulls over here.
and those girls are probably dog fuckers

Put Bulls are literally bred to be hair-trigger hate autists, and everyone knows it.

Quints confirm.

It's okay, he'll learn the same way that liberals usually do when they live next to nigs (that is, he won't learn at all and will buy another one because NURTURE NOT NATURE and it will kill his second child as well). This will solve the problem since he will effectively have ended his own genetic line. Thanks, pitbulls!

Lel i have literally also been present where a pitbyll killed a small dog

In nigger town

We live in a civilized society, nigger. Where we put down aggressive behaviors amongst our own. Go work your corner. Sure someone rock heads pacing out front right now.

>taking the chance that people will raise them properly.

fuck that. People are irresponsible as fuck thats why we have laws.

Dogs were bred into being companions and guardians of their owners

Then some subhumans bred some subdogs into being just a bunch of savage niggers who murder children, old people, digs and sometimes their owners

>BIX WOOF

I don't even have a pit bull, they're ugly dogs. But the hate for them is unfounded. They're dangerous because niggers like them and niggers don't know how to raise dogs.

Just ban the selling of them breeds. After a few years the ones that exist now will die and that's that.
Why do they make it so complicated?

Niggers like them because they are dangerous.

Having any pets at all is degenerate as fuck. Animals are supposed to be useful not a substitute source/object of affection.

The other day (also in Los Angeles) I was walking out my dog (small-medium sized). Down the street, I saw some fat fuck walking his pitbull, and for whatever reason, he got loose and then started to charge towards me and my dog. The fat fuck was shouting and chasing for him to come back but obviously it didn't do shit. Luckily I was fairly close to my house, so I picked up my pooch (since he was too stupid to realize what was going on), hauled ass to my house, and watched through the window as fat fuck finally got a hold of him. I fucking hate these dogs.

I actually don't mind animal on animal violence. I personally found this video rather hilarious.

>Friendly reminder that Pitbulls alone have KILLED more people than every single other breed has INJURED combined.
Blame all the crack head niggers with small homes that seem to think that these are great dogs to keep within a city limit. Most niggers cant even get jobs, let alone know how to train a dog. Its a shame that they ruin their own image, and everything they touch.

I am not really a world type guy, but most white adults where I live own Pit Bulls, and they are the sweetest dogs I have ever seen....

Fucking city niggers ruin everything. There should be a permit process to possess any large breed dog within certain population centers.

nope, not equivalent.
guns are not sentient creatures with a will of their own, they are 100% controlled by humans. the same is not true of pitbulls. no matter how well you train it, it's still a monster waiting to snap.
we shit on quebec here on Sup Forums a lot but they had the right idea outlawing pitbulls.

Time to move to the Philippines, corgi's are fucking badass.

Good. Fuck gay dogs. Pitbull master race.

>not fighting the pitbull to the death with your bear hands

pussy tbqh

t. the weak

Civilization is a myth. We still in the wild.

You should need to have a license and no small children in the house in order to own one, and that's a compromise. Ideally the breed should be wiped from existence. Just the fact that its an animal big enough to straight up murder someone should prohibit it from being owned as a conventional pet. It's like owning a gun that can shoot someone all by itself at any time.

There are good dogs of all breeds.

The problem is that it takes excellent care and training to make a pitbull a good dog.

Any poor socialization or control training will eventually lead to the PB doing what it was bred for, fighting.

If you're not willing to invest in the training, the harness, the exercise and the necessary upper body strength to haul the thing to the ground in case of an incident, get a different dog that you can trust to do the right thing.

This is why I carry a knife when I walk my small ass doggo (Schnauzer). Those nog dogs are unfortunately very common here (and yes, they kill kids and other dogs as well), if one of them decides to attack mine I'm ending that shit ASAP.

Are we we all in agreement that German shepherds are the white mans dog ?

>Fighting a 195lb equivalent animal with a pocket knife

Corgies man, Good enough for the Queen, good enough for me.

luckily 9/10 im wearing work boots, ie steel toes. If this shit happens im probably going to critically injure the dog

no , niggers bred pits to fght dogs, we bred them to hunt pigs , theyre extremely affectionate animals , yet they have a need to bully smaller animals , they need a strong firm owner and they'll be fine, they might be dicks to other dogs , but they wont fight them if you train them right.

Guns don't suddenly snap and start killing people by themselves for no apparent reason

the nigs have bred aggression into the lines of many pitbulls unfortunately .

Checked and saved for future threads.

>Sweden
>Schnauzers
At least they do something right

IT'S JUST DEM OWNERS

PITS ARE GUD BOYS

It's better than nothing

I'd fight with goddamned fork if it's all I could get

The dysgenic and meek will inherit NOTHING

Why even have a small dog? Just get a cat. Dogs should be big and strong to protect you.

Was going to ask why you weren't armed
>Los Angeles
It's all so clear now.

you trying to compensate for something?

The man filming the video found the suspected owner of the pit bull.

>The owner seemed to be living out of a tent and had two pit bulls off their leashes

Own two and I work in the industry. They are powerful dogs (not the most) they have a high prey drive also. People that own them and dont know what they are doing are exactly why the article happens.
>Walking off leash in the city
Didn't even have to click it to know

We wuz pitbuu massteers n sheeit

A cat protects your home from vermin. A dog protects your home from niggers. A tiny dog doesn't do jack shit except eat your food and shit all over the place. Stop being a cuck.

>pocket knife

Just because I carry it with me doesn't mean it's a pocket knife. It's not even a retractable.

And you are overestimating pitbulls. They go down or might even run away if you stab them (I've seen the latter and there are stories on news sites of people stabbing them to death), they die if you whack them in the head with something heavy 2-3 times, etc. They're not made of fucking steel.