Sanctuary Cities in NJ Ignoring Trump

nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2017/01/sanctuary_cities_react_to_trump_order.html

Why, Sup Forums? Why is my state so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map
youtube.com/watch?v=Lw5wNqqcybM&t=67s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PA runoff.

NJ has a crap ton of Jews.

Does that mean I could travel to NY and they couldn't deport me once my visa is expired? Are you really that cucked?

But even PA went red in the election. We're forever doomed to be blue because of places like Newark.

I dont know about new york but a third of the mexicans in California are here on an expired visa

Don't worry. Once the federal funds quit flowing to these cities, folks will come to their senses.

That is why I moved out of New Jew town. my town got over run by jews

This, we're currently at the "this sure is a nice place" part of the agreement. Up next is "wouldn't it be terrible if those federal funds just stopped done day?"

>I dont know about new york but a third of the mexicans in California are here on an expired visa

From a Native American's point of view, you are all there on an expired visa.

Nice double standards there, Sup Forums.

We'll see how long they hold out once federal funding is cut off

Fuck off Barking Stick

East coast is cucked

cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

the mayor Ras Baraka quoted in the article is Muslim and the following is from his father's Wikipedia page

> In the late 1960s and early 1970s, Baraka courted controversy by penning some strongly anti-Jewish poems and articles, similar to the stance at that time of the Nation of Islam. Historian Melani McAlister points to an example of this writing "In the case of Baraka, and in many of the pronouncements of the NOI [Nation of Islam], there is a profound difference, both qualitative and quantitative, in the ways that white ethnicities were targeted. For example, in one well-known poem, Black Arts [originally published in The Liberator January 1966], Baraka made offhand remarks about several groups, commenting in the violent rhetoric that was often typical of him, that ideal poems would 'knockoff ... dope selling wops' and suggesting that cops should be killed and have their 'tongues pulled out and sent to Ireland.' But as Baraka himself later admitted [in his piece I was an AntiSemite published by The Village Voice on December 20, 1980 vol 1], he held a specific animosity for Jews, as was apparent in the different intensity and viciousness of his call in the same poem for 'dagger poems' to stab the 'slimy bellies of the ownerjews' and for poems that crack 'steel knuckles in a jewlady's mouth.'"

really makes you think.

Theyre about to lose a lotttt of money

There were no Americas until Europeans landed here.

Could you provide the statute that provided the laws for immigration to the native American lands?

Could you provide a statute that bars you from brushing your teeth?

Didn't think so. Asshole.

> German
> Preaching to me about my own race
Learn from our mistakes, your're headed down the same path.

Libs always use that shit excuse but do nothing about the reservations that breed us out of existance. They didn't learn anything from us about welcoming strangers with open arms.

It will cost them billions and politicians who support sanctuary cities will be voted out of office

Lets just send the mafia in to deal with them

I don't understand, can't ICE still just roll in and do whatever they fuck they want

This.

It's all I wanted. I see some are protesting in Miami-Dade because the mayor isn't behind sanctuary cities now. Just wait until they see other cities losing tens or hundreds of millions in funding. San Francisco gets roughly $70 million, LA about $500 million, and NYC more than $700 million.

Not really

Or is it active block, should have finished that.

Oh snappy comeback, did Muhammad teach you that after he was done with your mum?

>Muhammad

That reminds me.

Probably not enough officers and they don't know who they're looking for exactly. I'm not sure if they could gain access to jails without a subpoena.

Its your fault were in this mess Hitler.

>on visa
>poor uneducated are on visa
I think you don't know shit.

>He thinks visa from Mexico are handed like candy.

You gotta show you got a good job you wont leave to get a visa

ICE relies heavily on support of local authorities.

>every paki names every son Muhammad
>name skyrockets to the top of baby name lists

One of the most popular names in the Phillipines is Jesus but you never talk of the Italians taking them over

Then again, they didn't get over 1.5m "" """"""""refugees""""""""" in the last 12 months

Are you saying you don't brush your teeth? Christ you Krautcucks are disgusting
Or is your name actually Mehmet?

How would one actually move from England to America? I've always wanted to sort out my life and do it and I promised myself I'd do it if trump won..

PLEASE TELL ME THAT PIC ISNT REAL

I'm fairly certain us pesky white folks beat the natives into the ground because they hadn't managed to invent such miracles as the wheel. They tried to fight and got buttfucked into irrelevance, now they drink cough syrup and smoke crack.

be a girl and marry me :)

>Muhammad
That reminds me.

Please let Philadelphia end Sanctuary City status.

>140k H-2A visa were granted in 2015
Not like candy?

Fuck you, enforce your own laws.

San Francisco get at least $500 million. They get another $500 million from the feds using the state as a conduit. That's 10% of their annual budget. I hope their rainy day fund is flush; otherwise, they're fucked.

>NJ
They're going to go back on their own.

I'm a gay man, not a grill, but marry me anyway just so I can get to america, then we can be one of the first gay divorces.

America is the most cucked western nation of all.

>I'm a gay man

Why hello there :^)

No, you are not a spic so you get deported.

kek

> he fell for the immigrants are poorly educated meme

Yet we managed to elect Trump. Meanwhile you cuckolds are not only going to re-elect Merkel, but go to war to fight for your own ethnic replacement.

You krauts are such fucking cuckolds.

>cuckolds

That reminds me.

Are you a fellow faggot? I feel so bad for you if so, Germany was amazing for gay people before ((Merkel)) decided Germany was too happy and safe now.

What do you mean? I live in Munich and nothing's changed for me

Nah

The feds can still come in and deport you. Sanctuary city just means the local cops will look the other way.

Fa Fi Fo Fum
I feel the feds
Are comming soon.

So I assume there aren't many sandniggers in Munich?

>voted out
I prefer a Little Rock style standoff while the army surrounds their governor's mansion and forcibly removes taco.

I guess the Red Man should have enforced his borders more aggressively!

There are lots of immigrants in Munich, for as long as I can remember, and I'm 19

But literally no one minds gays here

It's not often I have a reason to post this pic

youtube.com/watch?v=Lw5wNqqcybM&t=67s

Actually the Great Lakes Indians banded together and wiped out like three quarters of the Continental Army

They were just too stupid to march on the White house so they lost after they regrouped

Because your state is a shithole.

>the UK which everyone mock for having bad teeth got the best teeth in the entire world
quite eye opening
unless they count in stuff like Americans pulling out their wisdom teeth

>Average number of decayed, missing or filled teeth in a 12 year old
>12 year old

Yeah, really eye-opening.

overread that point
what are we doing to our children?

There ARE enough people that mind, but you can't speak your mind. Germany is a sad state.

May your tears dry soon.

>welcome illegal immigrants
I wish Trump was actually a Fascist sometimes I fucking swear.

>ignoring the president
SEND THE FEDS
E
N
D

T
H
E

F
E
D
S

No tears there my "friend". Can't you see? The World is getting great again! Feeling great

South jersey and north jersey are vastly different. South jersey went way more red than north during this election. Imo they should be separate states

Sanctuary cities should ignore Trump. More should follow the example of those in California and New Jersey than the spineless little weasels of Miami

>implying the opinion of Chief Falls-Down-Drunk matters

>not respecting big chief petrol huffer

>NJ
goddamnit you fat fuck, now you have a figurative warrant from the president and still won't do your job?

Hold on a second, what can trump legally do if they don't obey his orders? They won't get away with it right?

You know how fucked they'll be losing tens to hundreds of millions? Fed funding is up to 16% in some cities and counties.

*16% of the budget

>nation of islam

stopped right there. This guy was raised by an actual retard

>what can trump legally do if they don't obey his orders? They won't get away with it right?

Well, let's consult with Mike Pence.

Whooops!

American teeth just look better

Let's consult the president.

>it's real
this timeline, my sides won't survive this for 8 years

If you live in a sanctuary city, it is very important to get involved. Please write letters to your mayor demanding that they accept federal money and stop sheltering noncitizens. You might write as a scared liberal who is about to lose money for yo programs or as a reasonable centrist. It doesnt matter, but you have to show them that the will of the people is obedience to Trump.

Well shit, you're better off than me, then. I live in a very homophobic area and it's mostly white.

It's a movement, look it up.

wait. they don't take out your wisdom teeth in other countries? was it all just an american dentist scam?

Yeah, and how did letting in the illegals work for them?

Don't get posy just because someone studies history and would rather not repeat it.

On a related note, don't accept any immigrants' blankets.

Lots of Jews and illegals live here, just passaic alone is full of them. They're both cheap so I guess it works out for them, but no one addresses the portuguese faggots who ruin newark with their shitty food and monopoly on apartments. I live in a shitty protufag owned apartment, where I can hear hissing from the pipes that are of course exposed behind a curtain, while the walls crack and they say they're busy so they can't come take a look. I fucking hate portuguese monkeys

>cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map
>cis.org
>cis
(((TRIGGERED)))

Start a program where you kidnap illegals, hogtie them, and drop them off at ICE HQ in a different state. Wear a mask of a taco, drive a taco shaped truck, and call yourself the Empinada Avenger.

I lived in Dover for a few years which has a massive latino population. Is Dover considered a a sanctuary city?

We wuz kangz n shiet bruh lit af senpai desu.

a bowel movement

Which city are you from?

>Implying I'm from a city
Kek has doomed me to be from the north east, in the middle of nowhere. only upside is that it's dirt cheap to live here.

I guess you probably find London degenerate, but I think it's an amazing city.

Why not move there? Too expensive?

Yep, I'm a NEET loser with no money.