Dunm Mnnwup

>Dunm Mnnwup

Have you ever seen a more retarded signature?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/202811/trump-sets-new-low-point-inaugural-approval-rating.aspx?g_source=position1&g_medium=related&g_campaign=tiles
gallup.com/poll/195923/clinton-debate-victory-larger-side-modern-debates.aspx
gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx
truthfeed.com/cnns-ratings-continue-to-tank-as-trump-supporters-boycott-the-dishonest-news-channel/35439/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/21/number-1-fox-news-beats-cnn-and-msnbc-combined-in-ratings/
cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/12/20/2016-is-cnns-most-watched-year-ever/
info.msnbc.com/_news/2016/12/28/36530130-msnbc-delivers-most-watched-year-ever
youtube.com/watch?v=IQRwMaxCk8A&
youtube.com/watch?v=0kmUS--QCYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAY IT WITH ME: MADAME PRESIDENT!

My signature is a couple scribbles. Only an autist has readable signatures.

Kek

Most people I know just put down a fancy flourish that ends somewhere halfway through their name, ain't nobody got time fo dat.

whew

They are also tiny klansmen. People not used to writing by hand scribble like this.

/Thread

4th pbp

let's see yours, faggot

mine is terrible

Anyone else here /no signature/?
>tfw every time I sign something it's a completely different signature

This user is Hungary for (((You's)))

de_stroyed

Enjoy getting your identity stolen and being completely unable to retrieve your bank account.

Fuckwitt. Just write your name like every non-pompous faggot.

That's pretty pathetic. You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel attacking a man for his signature. I am a physician and all of my colleagues, including myself, have really sloppy signatures because we have to sign orders all day. It's actually a sign of intelligence. It will be so great not having to take care of illegal aliens in the Emergency Department more than once because every-time an illegal comes into my ED (and I am in LA), I am calling ICE on them. Your comment here just makes me more sure that my decision to do this is right. It will save American taxpayers hundreds of millions in Los Angeles alone in wasted healthcare costs for non-citizens. Enjoy the wall.

Meh, I just have to walk into my local bank with my ID and viola. I'm too lazy to give a fuck about muh signature.

Why bother tho?

>You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel attacking a man for his signature. I am a physician and all of my colleagues, including myself, have really sloppy signatures because we have to sign orders all day. It's actually a sign of intelligence.

That's the fucking point, you develop signos which take 1,5 seconds to scribe. Mnnwup writes out his full name, because he is probably unaccustomed to writing.

>ain't nobody got time fo dat.

And nobody is going to check either. I just scribble three or four circle shapes.

It has to be legible for legal standards. If I sign a document that I know is destined for the court room it is fast, but it must be legible.

Point is, you have no point. Actions speak louder than words and Americans are happy with his actions and it has only been a week. His signature, regardless of what it looks like, is signing GOOD orders. Orders this country NEEDS. As far as I am concerned, Trump's signature on those documents is a fucking Michelangelo.

It's pacman going for a pellet.

>Actions speak louder than words and Americans are happy with his actions and it has only been a week

He has the lowest starting approval rate in recorded history.

i lol'd

BLACKED

From what poll numbers? CNN? Oh that's right their polls are SHIT. You are an idiot if you trust them.

Gallup, who have always been the ones who measured it.

gallup.com/poll/202811/trump-sets-new-low-point-inaugural-approval-rating.aspx?g_source=position1&g_medium=related&g_campaign=tiles

Looks like: Damn Mummy

Just give it up already. The election was in November and no amount of butthurt will change the outcome.

>cites gallup

You mean like this poll they released that everyone laughed at?

gallup.com/poll/195923/clinton-debate-victory-larger-side-modern-debates.aspx

Can't handle the mocking? You've got 4 more years of it.

Mocking is only effectual when there is a shred of proof. Trump was not running against Hillary Clinton. Trump ran against a corrupt establishment media that was shilling for Hillary and won. No one takes Gallup, CNN, ABC, the Washington Times, NYT, MSNBC, or Hollywood seriously anymore. They all were convinced that Trump would lose the primary, then the election, and they were wrong, just like you are wrong. When you cite idiotic shill sources, you become the butt of the joke to the majority of Americans.

Mein Kampf it says?

Obama was lazy. I even got a book signed by Obama. Lazy.

I don't get it. Someone help

lol it looks like a wall

>No one takes Gallup, CNN, ABC, the Washington Times, NYT, MSNBC, or Hollywood seriously anymore.

You mean no one among the Sup Forums types who are overeager to create their own reality by exclusively surrounding themselves the other couple thousand of Sup Forums regulars. Meanwhile in the real world 2016 was CNN's most watched year and have record profit estimations for this year.

Even Gallup says that trust in the media is at an all-time low.
gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx

same here bro

Which is because of social media and the prevalence of the unique snowflake mentality. Nevertheless when the question is which are the main sources of information, people still say MSM print, digital and television.

Let's see your signature write a 500million dollar check faggotron

How will Hungary ever recover?

>tfw my friend saw my signature on my driver's licence and laughed in my face

>Republicans trust media 14%
>Liberals trust media 51%
Which of these groups has the majority of special snowflakes?

Judging from the past week's spergouts over the protests, I'm going with Republicans. Mnnwup is creating the world's biggest safe space for his voters.

>Bn Otu~

can't unsee

Wrong.
CNN's "record profits" were from billionaire oligarchs propping up a corpse. Their viewership has TANKED. No one takes CNN seriously anymore. Even other liberal news agencies are making fun of ho bat-shit crazy CNN has become after being wrong about every prediction they made about Trump, how they tirelessly shilled for Hillary, and they are totally exposed from the wikileaks showing collusion with the DNC. CNN is not even news anymore. It is a glorified twitter feed of billionaires like George Soros who want to destroy America.

truthfeed.com/cnns-ratings-continue-to-tank-as-trump-supporters-boycott-the-dishonest-news-channel/35439/

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/09/21/number-1-fox-news-beats-cnn-and-msnbc-combined-in-ratings/

You see, when you consider the wiki-leaks, the rigged polls (that were obviously rigged - they didn't even hide their bullshit methodology) and the rigged debates you are in this place called REALITY.

Every liberal in America trusted all those wikileaks exposed shill sources and thought there was no way Trump would win. And what happened? He won. But a landslide. There is currently a MASSIVE federal investigation into voter fraud of almost 25 million votes for Hillary as well, so there goes "b..but she won the popular vote" false narritive.

America is waking up to the corrupt polls, the shit slinging, and rigged system against Trump, and his election as POTUS is proof WE are living in reality and your news sources are feeding you a steady stream of liquid shit.

But keep up the shilling! Useful idiots who are totally detached from reality are a blast to make fun of.

"The most outstanding feature is his sharp, angular, almost scissor-like signature," said Bart Baggett, a forensic handwriting expert who has testified in legal cases and has written books on handwriting analysis.
This, Baggett added, "is the sign of a genius. A sign of someone who is hyper-analytical. ... This guy always knows your next move."
"There is something unique about Trump's big block printing and you could use the metaphor of a bull. A bull is a hyper-masculine animal that pushes its way through things without a lot of elegance. Block printers tend to put their strongest side forward to the public and reserve their weaknesses," said Baggett.
"He is someone who should be feared because he is smart enough to outsmart," Baggett said.

>CNN's "record profits" were from billionaire oligarchs propping up a corpse. Their viewership has TANKED.

Just because you agressively parrot something won't become true.

CNN did post record RATINGS, not profits in 2016.

cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/2016/12/20/2016-is-cnns-most-watched-year-ever/

It was also a record year for MSNBC:
info.msnbc.com/_news/2016/12/28/36530130-msnbc-delivers-most-watched-year-ever

>Useful idiots who are totally detached from reality are a blast to make fun of.

Indeed, when you post Breitbart articles as sources unironically that is indeed a highly entertaining thing to witness. It's you who is hiding from reality by carefully curating your own, consuming only media that says what you want to hear. Such as the baseless bullshit that "no one listens to CNN" anymore.

*claps*

Thank you for doing your part

Trump won. Who was reporting that that would happen? Not CNN. Not MSNBC.

Breitbart.

Who is not living in reality?

As far as viewership, an election year is ALWAYS going to have higher numbers. this election coverage was the largest in US history. What is important is not if it went up, but how much it went up compared to other news agencies. They barely squeezed out more viewership than the last election cycle AND that coverage was mainly because people from the right were linking their videos in derision of how over the top insane their coverage has become.

Keep citing them, by all means. Just know that when you continue to support their thoroughly discredited steaming pile of shit business it makes people from Hungary look retarded.

Remember, TRUMP WON. CNN was WRONG on EVERY ACCOUNT.

You sound a bit triggered, Bubba Ray. Are you upset that your safe space on Sup Forums is gone?

WEW

Whew lad. Glad you're helping make this country better

What's so funny about that id?

They've gone up you moron

Not triggered cupcake. Smug as fuck.

People like you are an object for Americans to laugh at and deride in the court of international opinion because you are the useful idiot lemmings of the globalists and you haven't yet realized it. Seeing you struggle to attack trump on ANYTHING (like his signature) is the resounding pathetic sound that you have lost, we have won, and you are a dying kind.

>t. asshurt left wing fucktard

lol, you lost, get over it :^)

Spergouts? Where?

I'm convinced Trump has a mental disorder and this just confirmed it.

What is so amazing about the next 4 years is going to be coming to Sup Forums/pol/ and hearing the cacophony of liberal butt-hurt for the next 8 years. You are welcome to come here ANYTIME and get your simpleton ass handed to you anytime Hungary-idiot. Talking to you is fun. Having liberal idiots with your pathetic attacks against Trump makes this place fun again!

Ah yes, globalism is dying because anti-intellectualism and the rejection of rationality is mobilizing the white trash with promises that are part undeliverable, part harming their very own electorate on the long run.

>Seeing you struggle to attack trump on ANYTHING (like his signature) is the resounding pathetic sound that you have lost

Yes, I can't simply be shitposting for shitposting's sake. This is srs bsns.

>we have won, and you are a dying kind.

Which is why his disapproval rating grew by 3 points in the past week while approval stagnated.

You being visibly upset because of the very presence of criticism is proof you are becoming more and more unsure about him yourself. He's showing that his grand plan is to not have any plan at all, wing it and hope something will work.

Globalism is unescapable. It will continue to be alive and well even if you angrily announce that you're not playing it anymore.

The timeline is on point so far btw

>B-but muh globalizm will prevail

Lol keep dreaming faggot. You and your kind are a dying breed

Ofc, as evidenced by the graph. Jobs are flowing away from China, Mexico, Romania and into the US, UK and Australia, not the other way around.

Are you retarded? That 100% Slavic genotype must be fucking you up real hard! That graph had nothing to do with what you said.

20% tax and the beaners will be moving jobs to the US

Yes, yes, 4 years is a lifetime for factories who will dozer theirs in Mexico instead of biding their time, because they do not plan for decades.

Also le ebin meme about losing jobs to other countries instead of technological development. If manufacturing comes back to the US, the new jobs will be going to the handful of engineers and tech guys needed to service the robots that are going to do the real work.

I know you are unwilling to admit it, but one way or another, the working class in rich countries is fucked.

Globalism is the aborted mass of shit that that got transported into your scull and became your brain.

The whole world is waking up to its false promises and the elites are scared shitless.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQRwMaxCk8A&

youtube.com/watch?v=0kmUS--QCYY

Mine is much worse and impossible for anyone to forge, intentionally. Duh.

winrar

>MFW mine's more retarded

Your cultural Marxism will not work here. You are here for our amusement and you have not realized it yet.

Yes

>I'm convinced
>this just confirmed it
>just
>mental disorder

kek persuasion guy is always right

i have 4 different styles of my signature. things that i think i might need to deny later on get the least commonly used signature.

i was able to get out of a $5,200 payment using this method