Do you think its okay to engineer a society or should people be left alone...

Do you think its okay to engineer a society or should people be left alone? If middle ground please explain what the limits would be

Pic unrelated

Don't TREEEEEEEEEEEED ON ME.

to paraphrase ted kaczynski, it's impossible. Social change must come from society, or be enforced at the point of a sword. 'Social Engineering' always fails.

Engineering society = city

leaving people alone = rural and suburban retards

is that brittany venti?

she is so perfect

Ugly as Jewish women ... have at her Schlomo

no, by engineering society i mean planning for "the future of man kinds history" instead of fixing the problems today

from controling human behaviour to shape better citizens, to wasting big amounts of money in shit like "going to mars"

Go outside.

Limits: hurting someone else. Including children.

Things like city planning, environmental protection, and education should be done on a local level.

yes she did 9/11

The founding fathers of the US believed the most effective level of government is local. The more power the local government has, the more effectively they can serve the best interests of their community.

>Black sudaca saying she's a trap again

Hazte una vida puto subnormal soplapollas.

are you blind leaf?

Best MAGA waifu

trap or no trap Id have my tongue up her ass faster than a rat up a drainpipe

es un tipo, mogolico, es una heladera, mirale las manos, los pies y la cara

I thought it was supposed to be the goyim with their tongues up YOUR ass schlomo, not the other way around!

i agree but we live in the age of NASA, ONU, EU, NATO, and "Global Warming"

It looks to me like 99% of the world agrees that humans should be subdued to rules and history planned

that's a very good question

>to paraphrase ted kaczynski, it's impossible. Social change must come from society, or be enforced at the point of a sword.
So it must come voluntarily or you have to enforece it? Isn't that tautological?
Or do you think of "social engineering" as manipulating the media and astroturfing?

i think "must come from society" at this point means "media and culture has to shape the human in the shape of my ideology"

bitch looks like mr. robot

if only her eyes were like, 90% as far apart and her nose was 85% as wide....
oh wait

did you just photoshopped her to make her pretty?

I could write a longer text about this but I don't want to. We're going for supper soon.

The change in German society regarding WW2 guilt began in the 60s and 70s when a new generation asked their parents what they did between 33 and 45. We often talk about the Frankfurt School and American reeducation of Germany to find an explanation of the current state of goymany but that's mostly pol memes. The Americans surely had their fingers in a lot of shit at that time but it was mostly limited to democratic institutions and the economic model (they overturned a democratic decision to nationalize the steel industry). They oversaw education but ultimately the change came from within the German society.
The post war generation was surely influenced by the US hippy degenerates and the French youngsters but it was them who wanted to change the society - and with their long march through the institutions the ultimately succeeded in doing that. It is exactly these people of this era who are now in all the important positions in politics, jurisdiction and media in Germany. So West-Germany is not an example for "social engineering", at least not when you consider it being done by outside forces or elites.
On the bright side: the cuckening of Germany is going to be less and less from now on. The tide is over. We're having a lot of ethnic cleanup to do but I think we'll pull through and be a real country again.

i knew brittany reminded me of someone

THICCCC

You misspelled "thighs"

Man its social engineering wether its hippies or nazis

IMO i don't know what gives me the right to try manipulate younger argentinians into being what i would wish them to be

And i think its an important question, everything seems to look like we are going down that path at full speed and i think its the main reason why life is ruined

Once you open your eyes and start seeing how 99% of culture is just fucking shilling you either lose the will to live or live enough to see yourself become a shill too

It's not a matter ethics so much as it's the fact the government would inevitably fuck it up.

We can engineer society for the future, but what if the future isn't what we've engineered society for? The problems will be much bigger.
If we leave it alone, we will have many jobs for those who want to fix problems.

>Do you think its okay to engineer a society or should people be left alone?
the left loves to do it, but their sloppy as fuck. so anyone that was born with a few brain cells will be driven crazy by all the brainwashed sheep in the world.
with the technology they have, social engineering is less of an art these days than it is a science and it robs the world of free will.
A populace uninformed is a populace of slaves.

w/o her ayylmao eyes she could be a real cowtits qt

THICC AS FUCK