Has anyone noticed the media no longer reporting suicide bombings and Islamic slayings in Middle Eastern and African...

Has anyone noticed the media no longer reporting suicide bombings and Islamic slayings in Middle Eastern and African countries? Surely they haven't suddenly stopped happening?

I haven't noticed because I stopped watching the MSM completely.

We're only supposed to be outraged at Trump now, senpai. And that dead kid they repositioned, meant to represent the totality of immigration.

There are so many of them , they not news anymore....

My guess is that since the IS is falling, it isn't such a hot topic anymore and the media just doesn't care as much as they did before

wait so that was why that dead kid kept getting reposted on here? the photographer actually positioned his body that way for the photo?

I dunno. I haven't turned on my TV in over three months. I don't watch, listen or follow MSM anymore.

IS is being pounded by all side and hasn't received a single shipment of aid in the last week.

The terrorism is effectively dead at the moment.

oh gosh what if we had just stopped funding and arming them from the get-go?

Oh but then we never would have had a chance at knocking over country after country through Damascus on the road to Tehran.

the only MSM i watch is occasional clips of Tuck and Hannity on youtube

oh man youre in for a treat when someone eventually posts the image.
i dont have it but im lurking for it m8

There are no more barriers to cross.
All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane,
the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused
and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed.
My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone.
In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others.
I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis;
my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself.
No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling.

holy fucking shit. does anyone have any sense of morals/values anymore? does anyone have any fucking sense? this is disgusting. and then you show this to a normie and they go
"oh well it's good because then it will make a stronger statement for what happened"
what in the flying fuck.

nah m8, you're just upset and want justice. don't let your anger/hatred of normies consume you. you're good deep down because you value truth. take the white pill and you'll find peace.

>don't let your anger/hatred of normies consume you

>>tfw have to be normie for job

When I first picked up that book, I had no idea it was going to be as good as it was

so do I, but I just learn to hide my power level. I still don't like normies, don't get me wrong, I just try not to let it turn into hatred because then it just hurts your own life.

I wonder if he's seen the little Syrian boy in the ambulance? Isn't there one with a little girl too? I'm always amazed there are people that haven't seen these.

im close to 40 bro, its getting difficult to be a burning example of optimism

these people have no shame. the kid is just doing what ever his parents/family told him to do, so I'm more upset at the adults there. they don't care. they have no values. I'm disgusted.

good question OP and i can only agree with this anons take on the situation

the MSM only cares about sensationalizing whatever they can for ratings

slow news day = find some truck bombs to cover in baghdad
currently = rage at Trump

A leech feels no remorse when drawing blood from the host