Do people honestly still believe climate change exists?

Do people honestly still believe climate change exists?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/#4983b14c988d
climatechangenews.com/2017/01/26/irish-lawmakers-vote-to-divest-from-fossil-fuels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can tell it fucking does
haven't seen snow here since forever, and there's pretty much always a nigger climate

If you count sub-humans as "people".

No snow = Climate change!!

So fucking stupid

but it does exist

what you meant to say is "Do people honestly still believe that our (humans) impact on the climate is noticeable and any changes aren't naturally occuring and completely out of our means to control" to which the answer is also yes, because they believe everything they are told to believe.

Climate change is real because Earth's climate has never been static, ever.

This is the true answer.

Still sucking the petrocorp cock.

It's like there's this surreal pride about being an ignorant fuck around here...

Lol I can't believe people like you are so deluded to think you can actually make a difference on what the earth does.. I cannot believe how fucking self righteous and delusional people are

They also hook line and sinker fall into any old trap any big corporation wants people to play into

that girl is hot af

HAHAH I love how self righteous people are "IT DOES EXIST REEEEE HOW DUMB ARE YOU AHHHH!"

Why the fuck does it make people go into a rage and possibly seizures? Who gives a fuck about stuff no one can control

Because feels, not reals.

>man cannot control man-made global warming

Gotchu.

>Who gives a fuck about stuff no one can control
We can control it. We can try and reverse it now.

People don't want to because they're like a frog in a pot - boiling to death.

Radio waves melting the ice

lol ok.. and what about all the smog infested countries in the world? China? India? They throw dead bodies in the ocean. You really think you're going to convince poo in the loo to do your dumb ass plan?

Others acting shitty isn't a license for us to do the same. Someone has to start setting an example and think long-term.

Has nothing to do with that. Has to do with them fucking up any progress that the US is involved in. They will just keep fucking up the environment because they don't care. That's not counting South America and other industrial cities too..

It comes across incredibly naive to me. I am not going to be paying a carbon tax just to make faggots like you feel better.

Lol I love how people believe Marxist scientists and professors and play into their propeganda. The fact they get so mad about this makes it obvious

I believe it.

The naivety is putting your minor convenience ahead the survival of your great grandchildren, faggot.

Milankovitch cycles. We are in a warming period right now so it's impossible to tell if humans have had a large effect on the climate. The worst thing we could do is we skip the next ice age and I'm pretty sure everyone would be on board with that lol

>believe
KYS
it's true whether you believe it or not
Deal with it

Is that Lanie Morgan on the left?

This tho.

Climate change is real and true and a threat to our national security and economic interests.

LOL!

Holy shit not one comment about anything I said. Why are you dumb fucks so passionate about this? Prob cuz your mommy and daddy take care of you and you don't have to worry about real problems..

>these dumb fucks think better technology wont emerge in the years to come, like solar power

lol... you dumb liberals are hopelessly pathetic

You're right dude
They're all Jewish lies
Just like evolution and gravity

Believe? No.

Know? Yes.

milankovitch cycles are relevant on thousand-year timescales, not decades
solar insolation is also completely inconsistent with the current warming pattern

>Milankovitch cycles
>We are in a warming period right now so it's impossible to tell if humans have had a large effect on the climate.

It really isn't. We produced as much global warming in the past couple hundred years as the previous cycles, which are measured in hundreds of thousands of years.

You're literally proud of being a poorfag. Just because you're barely scraping by without the luxury to think ahead even medium term and I have existential security of my own isn't going to change the fact that global warming affect us both.

Got any plan to fix it? Or you're just a know it all? I haven;'t heard one logical plan for any of it. Just smug patting on the back for obviously "knowing for a fact" its there without any real proof

of course it is real. the climate is changing all the time.
the real question is "is it caused by humans?".

>only le liberals care about the planet being destroyed, you're not a liberal are you? heheh good goy

>global warming is more important that terrorism
>more important than inflation
>more important than any other issue right now

I hear Tyrone calling to prep him out in your cuckshed

Any plan to fix anything? Or you just want to be a smug faggot?

She has the jaw of a Slavic man.

Fuck no.. Lanie is 100x hotter than that jew

to which the answer is, with great certainty, yes

we know the current warming is due to CO2 (because it fits the temperature trends in Troposphere/Stratosphere) and we also know the rise in CO2 is anthropogenic (because of isotopic data and measurement of carbon fluxes)

Who said any of that? It's hilarious when poorfags are backed into a corner and lash out by pretending to have the upper hand because they are simply unable to understand the position others are in. You don't get how is it possible to not have to worry about day-to-day survival, do you? That's so entertaining to witness.

Global warming/whatever does exist, but we don't have to worry about that as much as nigger crime and our economic plight.

I can tell you from personal experience that I've never had to cross the street because the temperature had a .2 F increase.

The planet isn't warming.

The data is manipulated. A favorite tactic is to compare data from an area when it was rural (30 years ago) to today after it's been urbanized (urban heat island effect).

We're in an ice age now, but during a relatively warm interglacial period. We're due for another glaciation in the next few thousand years.

'Global warming' is just cover for the desire to control humanity due to increasing populations and declining resources.

The question can easily be changed to
>Even if it exists should we actually care?

I believe the climate changes, ebbs and flows and gets colder/warmer.

I do not believe Al Gore or his inconvenient butthole theories. Man-made climate change is whack money making bullshit.

holy shit

can I screenshot your post and send it to nature for peer review?

They have got to hear about the conclusion of your research

There is no evolution or gravity. Only creation and density. Prove me wrong.
>fight me IRL faggot

Its the one thing I don't understand why redpilled folk reject.
Do you want to end up like China?
I don't see a healthy hard working strong America that isn't green.

>Scientists are wrong.

About as much should be expected from christfags.

lol.. you have a refugee problem.. you should probably go attend to that

I find it hilarious some faggot from Hungary is telling me i'm poor.. Delusion is real

Scientists can't exactly be trusted can they? They have said some really dumb shit lately

How the fuck is America gonna save the world? End up like China? Exactly, China is in earth and so are we. Are you that dumb?

But if climate change isn't real, why does the energy industry work so hard to shut down American labs and observatories that collect climate data?

I can't understand you.
Are you ESL?

I love how liberals are all conspiracy theories all the sudden

>man made global warming
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh you. You CAN understand him. You just don't have enough time to concoct a witty retort like this one:

FEAR MY COCK YOU DIRTY CANUCK!

The problem is that scientists in some fields have been bullied, coerced, and bribed into drawing false and politically-expedient conclusions.

Scientific rigor has been replaced by sociopolitical propaganda.

Nowhere is this more evident than in the fields of climatology and human biodiversity.

Enlighten me.

>I find it hilarious some faggot from Hungary is telling me i'm poor.. Delusion is real

>what is purchasing power parity hurr
>what is life satisfaction durr

I hear your refugee friend calling. he needs your wife again

I'm an American.
I think he was trying to say if China does it why don't we.
Fucking burger education man.
Could use some tweaking.

Not all of them. Some people believe it dishonestly, out of political agenda, but don't actually care about it. Others, meanwhile, claim to not believe it despite being more or less convinced about it, for the same reason.

In any case, those people groups' beliefs are irrelevant to the fact that climate change is real, which it is.

>le ebin shitpostr

funny considering you have never read or researched anything about climate change and, on a leap of faith, believe the words of people you have never met

WOW this is the 4th coolest period in 10,000 years.

I'm saying you have to stop China because their smog is out of control and they dump shit in the ocean. They will effect any progress any other country accomplishes.

I think you're the fucking dumb ass here cuz you think China is in some other planet or something

Climate change exists and has done for all time, claiming it's man made is where the bullshit comes from.

I'm actually studying this very topic on a university level and have already decided to dedicate my life to understanding the climate (both in the past, present and future)

>man made

kek'd

WOW man made climate change is real, when you doctor the results

forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/11/23/climategate-2-0-new-e-mails-rock-the-global-warming-debate/#4983b14c988d

Yes I realize China and Brazil both are huge threats to the well being of the planet but that is no reason to start making chnage.
Also we should be ensuring our nation alone is the cleanest on the planet.

>he thinks university is truth

education ain't the only thing in the world, friend. all you smart guys that believe in man-made climate change need a few tweaks as well.

I can't wait for the day when one of you stormfags finally admits that you only know what (((they))) told you to believe. You swallowed the bait and fight for them for what reason?

But I still love you because technically you're an American.

The earths climate has ALWAYS been changing for a billion years....25,000 years ago we had glaciers in Chicago....who melted them? Cows farting? Cars? FUKKK NO! The climate changed all on it's own and there is NOTHING people can do to stop it.

The problem isn't whether or not the climate changes, the problem is morons that want you to live like a caveman because they think heating your house in the winter or driving a car to work is the problem.

I believe it exists but I believe human activity is responsible for less than 5% of it. The earth has always changed over time.

Well, he is a cucked German beta, after all, and very susceptible to group-think and propaganda.

All the good Germans emigrated to America or died in wars.

I do.

But then it's not a political issue over here.

you should also study other things that are just as true, such as "unicorns" and "lightning".

And where I am we're getting 250+% l snow precipitation and unusually cold weather.

IS climate change in general real? Pretty much, as the Earth's climate is in constant fluctuation.
IS what we experiencing primarily man made? Due to the political motives that have and will use it to push certain leftist idealism, I require more proof than what their rarely defined "consensus" has provided, as there's too many inconsistencies and too much money being traded around to make their arguments even reasonably sound and based in reality.

Is it currently a danger? No, and at current rates of warming, technological advancement, and other variables, will almost never be a catastrophic issue. What IS an issue is pollutants other than greenhouse gas, such as contaminated water, inorganic wastes, and smog, which does immediately affect the surrounding environment and becomes a legitimate danger for people and nature alike... Which Trump is rightfully focusing on at the moment over carbon emissions and their much assumed impact on our future climate.

Oh, want's the global conspiracy theory behind "lightning"?
I would love to hear.

We know it's true.

We can also foresee the death of the fossil fuel industry even if retards are still willing to suck on the oily dick.

climatechangenews.com/2017/01/26/irish-lawmakers-vote-to-divest-from-fossil-fuels/

God if there were like concentration camps for EPA employees, green activists, animal rights activists and "climate scientists", I would be so happy, my dick would be diamonds

gas all hippies

kek sorry brother. i was just yanking his chain. I think lightning has a 70% chance of being exactly what they tell us it is.

>Uses christfag meme.

R/Atheism/ is over that way, my friend.

i think thinking anyone can change the whole planet after billions of years of natural changes is fucking beyond arrogant and retarded.. Can't believe any semi literate person believes this shit

the fact liberals get so defensive and belligerent really makes me think its pure propaganda

>live like a caveman

Cavemen had solar panels and Tesla's?

I think this is perfectly good place to have a logical discussion.

Climate does change and is not our fault

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

Wow, Hans... you're taking this a bit far to the other extreme, don't you think?

The EPA does some good work. There is plenty of real and harmful industrial pollution out there that needs to be stopped, and cleaned up.

Green activists - people who want to put an end to deforestation and ecosystem collapse... These are good people with a righteous mission.

Animal rights activists, same as above. Very noble. It's shameful and disgusting how some humans treat animals.

But anthropogenic global warming due to carbon dioxide release, leading to a runaway greenhouse effect?... Fucking bogus. If it were real, if anything, it would probably be beneficial.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

in the middle Eocene (49 million years ago), the natural growth of freshwater ferns in the Arctitc ocean caused the entire globe to cool, glaciated the poles for the first time since the Carboniferous period and precipitated the "icehouse conditions" that last to this day

why didn't the ferns 49mya know that they were being arrogant?

nobody could possibly know that information. it's witchcraft and lies.

The politics and science of race, together with what might loosely be called 'right-leaning conservatism' and 'anti-degeneracy' (the prominent themes of this board)... and atheism... are not mutually exclusive. In fact, they make rational bedfellows.

There is a concerted (((effort))) to associate and influence this board towards the anachronism of 'Christianity', for some reason.

I agree with anthropogenic climate change, but I don't at all agree with how the politics decided to deal with this issue, especially in the way they are trying to use this issue as yet another bid for world government.

Jesus christ. You Burgers are so fkin cucked by the climate-change-hoax-jew. You are so gullible it actually disgusts me.

I kinda think this is the result of a well-manipulated distrust of science by huge parts of the pleb.

>scientist = hippie
kys, you intellectual chipmunk

Smart people like scientist, yes.

>they are trying to use this issue as yet another bid for world government.

No they're not you retard.

The nose knows.