Saudi Arabia bends the knee

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-24/saudi-arabia-will-work-with-trump-on-containing-iran

Is there a more cucked country in the world? Saudi Arabia, the most Muslim country in the world, vows to work with a man who banned people from seven Muslim countries, will bar 500,000 Muslims with green cards, and will not accept any Muslim refugees. SAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trumps-moves-could-block-500000-legal-us-residents-from-returning-to-america-from-trips-2017-1?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=referral&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: businessinsider (Business Insider)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They didn't bend the knee. Saudi Arabia fucking HATES Iran. Anything against Iran, Saudi Arabia will support.

So banning six of their allies is equal to banning their one enemy?

You don't really understand how much Saudi Arabia hates Iran, do you?

Maybe not. Explain it to me.

They're basically their rivals. Iran exports a ton of oil, so does Saudi Arabia. One country is 100% Shia, the other is 100% Wahhabi Sunni.

In school books in Saudi Arabia, it's written that Shia's deserve to be beheaded, especially Iranian Shia.

Also their hatred goes way, way back before Islam even existed. Iranians are Persian, Saudi's are Arabs.

There's also plenty of proxy wars going on between the two countries at this current time, many of which involve the countries that Trump banned.

Who do we support? They seem the same to me, but Iran seems more openly anti-USA while Arabia is covertly anti-USA

The Iranian revolution in 1979.

Saudi Arabia is the biggest exporter of radical Islam and terrorism. It's a cancer more serious than North Korea. The fact that USA allows this country to exist isn't too good either. It's actually even worse. And there's nothing that can be done because USA relies on Saudi Arabia no matter how many terrorist attacks they prepare.

Leaf is correct. Saudi Arabia has funded extremists to btfo Iran. These extremists usually are also anti S.A. Monarchy.

In fact, S.A. hates them so much, they'd allow Israel to use S.A. Air space to attack Iran.

In fact, Israel and S.A. already have an agreement to that ends in place.

Why is the name of this country haram for my keyboard? What Jewish sorcery is this?

How do we stop them? If we bomb their holy land every single muslim will chimp out like crazy

>this Saudis loves Iran

>being this new

Go back to Donald, is this your firs month of following political and geopolitical situation in world?

Sorry I misread.

Iran is openly hostile to America due to the whole 1979 revolution. Saudi Arabia sees the world as whoever hates Iran is OK in their books.

The US loves its oil and Saudi Arabia has tons of it.

>will bar 500,000 Muslims with green cards
Weak bait

Give it to Iran, they'll kill a bunch of 'slums. Then glass the ME when they least expect it. Swoop in with Freedom and take their Freedom juices to fuel the world economy, but mostly ours. Then send death squads across Europe to cleanse the filth that is Islam. It's the only possible way to fix the ME.

>six of their allies

businessinsider.com/trumps-moves-could-block-500000-legal-us-residents-from-returning-to-america-from-trips-2017-1?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=referral&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: businessinsider (Business Insider)

they'd gladly make love to an kuffar atheist before seeing a shiite in their field of view

Praise KEK

This

Its Sunni vs Shia islam

must still be in high school

You are very new to politics mate. Get updated on whats going on.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are mortal enemies.

Syria is also an enemy of Saudi Arabia

Middle east politics is a complete fuckfest

One thing you should know that Saudi Arabia is a US ally despite being a global financer of wahhabi islamism, is a strict sharia law state and terrorism funder

Oh and israel has been allied with saudi arabia too.

Thats just how much Saudi Arabia hates Iran. They are willing to do anything

>ISIS has no friends
I can relate.

your flag looks tasty

>"Yes, support the Saudis, friend America. We'd never hurt you like those awful Iranians"
>"What? Terroists? Nah, don't worry, we NEVER let any Terrorists bomb your twin towers or whatever you call them."
>"Instead, let's focus on that horrible country whos only real aggression came from you sheltering the leader they wanted to overthrow when they revolted. Clearly they are the devil and must be beheaded"

[spoilerino]I'm half Iranian that lived in Saudi Arabia for 4 years, so that's where this is coming from.
Not a muslim though, the other half is fucking redneck Indiana[/spoileroo]

If he sends the Saudis after Iran he wins, cause they will get rekt, but that would make Putin sama angry

Whats his plan Sup Forums

At least having many enemies means you're not locked up in your room all day

He didnt ban Saudis, to be fair. Also Dopey Prince bent the knee months ago, congratulated Trump after he won.

Its amazing how fast other countries respect and fear the US again with a real man in charge. I guarantee there wont be anymore instances of Iranian speedboats harrassing US ships. They dont know for sure if Trump would give the order to fire. They KNEW Obama never would.

You really dont understand the Muslim world. Saudis HATE Iran, theyre a different kind of Muslim. Imagine Catholics vs. Protestants in Europe a few centuries ago, but way worse.

This

They are in a battle royals for Muslim pope status

We dont support either now that Trump is President. Theyre just a pawn in the grand chess board of foreign policy realpolitik.

There is no plan.

saudis don't fucking like refugees either. haven't they accepted little to none of them?

Fortunately we wont be dependent on them much longer. We'll take leaf oil instead.

Well, I think you mean my dad has to go back.
Though, he's been a legal citizen for decades now.

Honestly, i am kinda curious how this shit will affect Iranian Americans with dual citizenship.

Putin would rather be allies with the West than fucking Iran. We've pushed them into a corner so they take what allies they can get. Russia has been Westaboo since Peter the Great. Putin wants more than anything to be recognized and respected as a European leader. That topic will probably come up in their phone call today.

You've literally read nothing about Saudi-Iranian relations ever.

Saudi Arabia and Iran don't even have formal diplomatic relations ATM.

Wahabi-muslim-rulers want exactly the same as Trump. They want their own homogenous homeland, and to be left alone to create exactly the society they want. In the case of these muslims it is "greater arabia". It's a patch of land going from the west-tip of northern africa and into the middle-east.

>You've literally read nothing
he's a Trump supporter
books are for leftist cucks

Wish we would nuke them.