BREAKING: IRAN BANS US CITIZENS

BREAKING: IRAN BANS US CITIZENS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSS1ZMdt3FQ
wikitravel.org/en/Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always assumed we were banned ever since they removed the shah

The funny thing is, this Muslim ban puts all Americans overseas in those countries in danger.

You thought Benghazi was bad? Soon enough all US embassies in those countries will be on fire.

Rip all those amazing vacations in burkaland.

nice thumbnail

Oh no?

But seriously, who the fuck goes to Iran?

Good, wtf were they thinking living in the biggest exporting country of terrorism in the first place

Don't they have a daily 'death to america' chant in Iran? I would've thought most Americans there gtfo awhile ago

I legit don't know how the fuck that happened, it freaked me out at first. I didn't even do anything it just switched to that

As someone who unironically spent over two years working in various parts of the middle east, good.

There are 0 (zero, cero, صفر) redeeming qualities about ANY of those countries.

>american's in danger because of muslims mad at muslim ban
>b-but religion of peace!

Oh no... what ever shall we do?

This,or we get imprisoned as spies

Oil. But hopefully Trump will run on alternative energy and keep that promise. The Saudi's killed this guy and both obama and bush were well compensated to keep America & everywhere else dependent on oil.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSS1ZMdt3FQ

That's going to effect like 1-2 actual Americans. The only reason anyone would visit that shitcountry would be because their families are there or something.

wow burgers BTFO

cancel your iranian vacations lads

I can't believe the mad man actually fucking did it. He said he'd do all these things and I didn't believe him. But here he is banning Islamic shitholes and building a god damn wall.

He is actually going to make America great. Politicians are legitimately shitty people.

i bet u regret not being american now huh

shocking

>Oh no that sucks.

Oh noooo how will we all ever recover?

Damn that ruined my vacation plans to go buy a slave and participate in a public stoning

this is funny, cause Iran ordered planes from Boeing with a volume of more than 3 Billion Dollars. This deals can't be done now.
Is Trump even knowing this ?

you can enter but there needs to be an authorized tour guide with you at all times

bullshit, you can move wherever you want.

not as an us citizen

No.
It comes and goes as far as "how safe" it is for Americans, but honestly in the past few years it's become REALLY safe and okay due to the increasing relationships between the US and Iran.

And Trump's just gone ahead and destroyed that by targetting the wrong fucking country for his stupid ban based on syrian refugees and terrorists.

even as US citizen, i have been traveling through Iran with US citizens

Iranian Americans. Over a million of them

now you'll never be able to chill on the beach in Iran with a drink in your hand and bikini clad women everywhere

good going drumpflets

they have Iran passports, cause you cant give away a iranian passport. They often have both passports. And even Trump cant ban US citizen entering the US

>We need to have stricter policies on taking in refugees from muslim countries

>"NO YOU DONT WE WILL FUCKING BOMB YOU IF YOU DO"

damned if we do, damned if we dont
fuck them and their shitty countries

GOD DAMNIT I WANTED TO GO CLIMBING IN IRAN
FOR FUCKS SAKE TRUMP

depends on the guide I guess
>US citizens can apply for a visa at the Iranian Interest Section of the Pakistani Embassy in Washington. However, US citizens must have an MFA-approved guide to accompany them for the entire trip and must have an exact itinerary. This generally precludes crossing into Iran at any border, as your guide would have to meet you at the border. Tour guides, however, are generally friendly to Americans, understand the process, and can work with you to set up a custom itinerary for you.
wikitravel.org/en/Iran

there was no guide with us, we were driving with a car through Iran

>CNN
f a k e

There zero reeeming qualities about the US and -2 about leafnada.

MOOOOOOOOT

>CNN thinks we actually care
Imagine being so far removed from reality that the only work you can find is at CNN.

Ahem,
the correct response is either
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
or
>HIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Either way, the reason it occurs is a mixup on Sup Forums's backend when two images literally come in at the same time and end up sharing a thumbnail.
Somewhere else on Sup Forums is some image of what looks like retards at a convention.

>dude we were totally able to walk through Iran with a tour guide and possibly not get beheaded. Why is Drumpf ruining this special relationship?

There is no Muslim ban unfortunately.

Nice try Libtard.

wait, so something rare happend to me? im fucking happy right now

And? Who gives a shit? Who the fuck wants to go to Iran? Unless they want to be shot.

Hahaha. This made my day.

If you're just some American tourist faggot, the Iranian government literally doesn't give a shit about you and just wants your money cause they're economy sucks ass.

You faggots seem to have a very wrong view of what Iran actually is.
The place is a poor fuckhole that, at least last time I was there a few years ago, had government managed rolling blackouts EVEN IN THE CAPITOL because they were having so much energy trouble.

They're like India, but less cramped, and Saudi, but less boring geographically.

Also, outside of the revolution, which a lot of them actually hate cause it led to retards like Ahmadinejad, Iran really hasn't done much of anything to hurt America.
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia who is not in the ban list literally helps fund terrorist groups and was one of the countries the 9/11 terrorists originated from.

Iran is ultimately harmless and a WAY easier target for big oil than Saudi Arabia.
Like, Iran is the hot girl that got beaten by her last boyfriend and will probably suck your cock if you say she looks pretty and promise not to hit her,
while Saudi Arabia is the rich bitch we're currently with that keeps trying to throw around her money while sleeping around with jews and jabbing us in the gut if we ever talk to another country in the middle east.

An an Iranian I approve of this message.