What did he mean by this

what did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/protestors-of-mark-zuckerberg-still-plan-to-march-along-his-hawaiian-wall-2017-1
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((berg)))

He should stick to ripping off MySpace. That's what he knows.

He meant that he's a fucking Jew who wants to wash out the white in America

this fucking jew is suing poor hawaiians for their land.

It means he's not just a filthy kike but autistic to boot.

When there is an entire movie about what a kike you are for screwing over your friends to make billions, your opinions don't carry a lot of weight.

A rich guy taking the moral high ground because it won't effect him either way.

He means you should prioritize scum from other countries over your own

He means that Trump is ruining his plans of replacing expensive American engineers with immigrants who are willing to work for nothing.

he supports turkey in ww3
>he dies in the war though

GODDAM FUCKING JEWS WHAT THE FUCK

they are so fucking intent on destroying us

I fucking hate this autistic kike

He meant "I'm a jew".

everyday i have to tell myself i am NOT an evil person for wanting to slay these fucking kikes

>brb suing native hawaiians so i can build another mansion with a yuge wall around it

F U C C T H E Z U C C

Why would anyone give a shit about the opinions of a cuck?

yes, lets listen to the faceberg guy about our national policy

>oy vey take in refugees while I wall off my Hawiian resort home destroying the landscape
>and don't forget to get rid of those guns goyim! only high profile people like me need armed guards to protect them!

[ muffled Hawaiian wails in the distance ]

>my wife's parents arrived here as refugees, and look what she has achieved! If refugees hadn't been allowed here, we never would have met!
Not an argument, and also appeal to emotion, kind of. Is there actually a positive correlation between refugees in the US and refugees making it big? Don't think so. No reason to let all (or any) of them in just because they could -potentially- be productive members of society. What about all the current legal US residents who are striving for a better future? Don't those count?

Ask him to remove his 20 bodyguards and keep his front door open.

DAMN REALLY GETS MY NEURONS FIRING

EXCEPT THE REFUGEES WON'T BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOU RIGHT YOU FUCKING JEW SO WHO CARES ABOUT THE END RESULT FOR AVERAGE PEOPLE SO LONG AS YOU VIRTUE SIGNAL AMIRITE DAMN UR SUCH A GOOD PERSONNNNXDDDD1!

Trump should pick some black pupils for detroit and organize meeting telling IT kikes "if you want talents pls pay for their college instead of importing migrants". Too bad he is too dumb for this.

he meant that he seeks refugee status in israel and revoke his US citizenship

lol, what a two-faced jewish piece of shit

>sues poor people for land so he can build large fence around his mansion in Hawaii
>you must keep your borders open

nah fuck off

Agreed.

This faggot would never be near an immigrant for the rest of his life. Fuck these kikes and everyone who listens to them.

I like the way you think, Dmitry.

Is this a fucking joke? This guy built a wall around his property, pissing off all the hawaians and he was going to sue them.

uk.businessinsider.com/protestors-of-mark-zuckerberg-still-plan-to-march-along-his-hawaiian-wall-2017-1

This zuckerberg guy is just a brandwhore to facebook. He's building walls around all his properties in the states and hawaii and then acts 2 face when speaking in front of the public.

mark suckerwall wants to make his hawaiian neighbours refugees

thanks zuckerberg, so how many refugees will be staying in your house?

Typical hypocrisy they display.

This is why i hate this yid cunt

Same thing as Israel does too.
>inb4 war with palestine justify wall

American refugees when?

A virtual moral high ground at best. Him and his ilk are too weak to master those rugged heights.

they are not fucking refugees. whenever you hear it you are likely being manipulated.

they are economic migrants at best

>unironically believing this antisocial billionaire gives a fuck about anyone's suffering

oh snap

Zuckerberg hires slave labor private contractors in third world countries, and exploits Indians, or panjeets, as you all lovingly call them

Means his company will continue to not hire African Americans and immigrants

It's bad enough he has to put up with his new Hawaiian neighbors

so of course he's going to support the lower cost of employing refugees over domestic workers that are going to demand more

Google is currently in a panic because over 100 of their sketchy Muslim/Pajeet employees are overseas and won't be let back in. Good. Fuck these greedy pieces of shit that deny American's jobs so they can make more money with slaves who will settle for peanuts.

Trump is going to end H1B, and hopefully bankrupt piece of shit MotherfuckerBerg. Tech jobs are being made great again, and these fucks will have to give Americans massive salaries, benefit packages, and perks, if they want to stay in business at all.

It's the dawning of a new golden age for STEM.

he's a scumbag and even most normies see that, huge hypocrite and a fucking whore who tried to sell his kid's name out to the highest bidder

fuck him

fuck zuckerberg and jewbook. if you use it for any reason, you are a fag.

kek
Classic jew

Zuck is the founder of facebook.

His opinions on immigration policy and border control are about as valuable as the average facebook user's. He has absolutely no expertise on the topic.

So WHY THE FUCK are there news stories about his opinion? The media is a total joke. How about they go interview the numerous ICE officials that are in favor of the wall? You know, the ACTUAL experts.

CuckBook is a giant NSA data mining operation, and idiots who use it are sending their data directly to the NSA data center in Utah.

Fuckerberg has the world's most punchable face.

R A R E
A
R
E

he meant that he locks himself away behind walls and gates on huge plots of land but you should snuggle up to violent marauders otherwise youre racist

>jew
>rare
Fucking newfags man

If they can't import the laborers they will just invest more money into outsourcing.

That's what tariffs are for.

HURR DURRR MUH KIKE MESSIAH THE ETERNALLY ANGLO MUST BE DILUTED!!!!

Trump will tax them out of business if they try that shit.

That sounds pretty awesome. Hope it all works out that way.

But Netanyahu supports the wall.
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089

Appeal to power. Also he is Jewish. The media loves that kind of combination when reporting.

Rly makes your synapses catch fire

>guy who made social media site has different opinion from president

How are those news? Like what does he do besides having a shit ton of money?

He's safe in his gated community, so of what consequence is it is the plebians die? There will always be more to make money for him. Gotta get those moral good boy points.

He meant that he is a person whose heart and soul have been delivered to the mob. He meant that mark zuckerberg, the person who wrote conservative as his first Facebook political views, is no longer an independent entity. He meant that he is not someone who deserves attention.

I almost forgot he was a kike. Thanks for the reminder Mark