Why do Hispanic women hate white men so much?

Why do Hispanic women hate white men so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6vKZZbBzII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't. If they do it's because their jealous hispanic boyfriends have told them whitey is evil.

cuz we pump and dump them often

Because they can't have them.

They don't, you are just ugly

braaaaap?

tfw no ghetto chola gf who falls in love with you and angrily calls you "white boy" to try and hide how tsundere she is for you in front of her cholo friends

They don't? I've been dating a Colombian girl for 3 years. Chicanas love white guys, you just need to be attractive and not be a pushover. They like guys that can put up with drama, dish some out, and be assertive in what they want and deserve, but not controlling.

Basically like any other woman on the planet. Being a pushover and worshiping the ground women walk on will get you nowhere.

GOOSED

because spices are an essential part to the hispanic culture.

White men are cucks with small dicks

I'll never understand this meme

Latinas are the biggest recipients of white semen among minorities, wtf are you talking about

speak for ur self baby pp

Because 97% of hispanic women look like this and white men won't fuck them

>spics*

ftfy

They dont. I work with a lot of Mexicans and they will will openly cuck their husbands for good white dick.

Can confirm this, apparently I got a Guatemalan girl pregnant this way :^|

Just the opposite in my experiences.

True
Very true
They only like blondes mostly

White girls here mostly coal burn but hispanics usually aim for whites.

I'd say 60%, but it is a sizeable majority, they need to stop stuffing themselves with shitty quality food.

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Niggers don't make sense. Don't worry there's nothing to understand.

*hope and change

>shitty quality food
Its not the food lad. Spaniards were a bunch of degenerates that used the natives as literal cum dumpsters and those were the results.

Mexican girls always call me an angel because I have blond hair and blue eyes.

Only good thing about California is easy Mexican pussy, even if it's covered in fucking mole sauce and tapatio

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE AND ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SOMEONE WHO IS "RACIALLY HISPANIC" BECAUSE HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

THAT WHORE IN THE PIC IS A MESTIZO BITCH AND SHE IS BROWN AND FAT DUE TO HER INDIO AZTEC GENES, NOT HER "HISPANIA GENES" FROM FUCKING EUROPE

>THEIR JEALOUS HISPANIC BOYFRIENDS

MORE LIKE JEALOUS MESTIZO BOYFRIENDS

ANY HISPANIC THAT ISN'T A MESTIZO IS PRO WHITE

THAT"S A MESTIZO

THAT"S A MESTIZO

JUST BECAUSE INDIO WHORES BREED LIKE RATS DOESN'T"T MEAN PURE WHITE HISPANICS SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR THEIR ACTIONS

Why do they call me Papi?

I don't even have kids.

Um...

>Why do Hispanic women hate white men so much?
Why do Hispanic women hate low test so much?
*fixed

Because Hispanics still place tremendous value on the concept of family, something white's haven't done since the 50's. Hispanics see white men the same way white see black men in terms of how they raise a family.

One time I was studying Spanish in a library and a young hispanic girl approached for donations to a christian organization. I gave her a dollar and when she viewed my computer screen and saw Spanish homework she immediately light up and asked "are you studying Spanish???"

Hispanics on average dont hate whites. Their hatred is directed more towards blacks. I imagine that they idolize whites because they want to live in our standards instead of their shit mexican third world standards.

The only hispanic women who would actively hate whites are the ones who hang with Tumblr white girls.

maybe more samples will convey the message better.

>Hispanic
>Mutually exclusive to white, black, or any race

HISPANIC IS NOT A FRICKIN FREAKIN FUCKIN RACE

White men?
Or white American men?

AFAIK Europeans and Hispanics have no issue with each other....except for the British (American light) and Argentinians.

Literally the opposite of reality OP.

"Hispanic" refers to people of Latin American origin, that is the descendents of spanish immigrants who bred with central american native tribes.

Why do hispanic women always have pimples on their ass cheeks?

>Use women as cum dumpsters
>They get fat

Sounds like a convenient stretch of the imagination to justify "gibs me dat" but go on...

Latina's priority list:

1. Uses spice on his food
2. Knows how to dance
9001. Has no criminal record
9002. Has a triple digit IQ
9003. Won't leave after getting me pregnant
9004. Has a job

The blacks historically had to subsist on the meat leftovers that their white masters left them to eat, These, in an attempt to make their: skin, guts and other garbage parts soups they ate taste less shitty, filled it with herbs, pepers and other condiments to conceal the real taste.

Now, these techniques are only heritage, so they will gabble of it everything they can.

3. Marry a gringo to get a green card

What are you talking about? Here in my state WM/HF is common.

this

Because you look down on them and are bad at hiding it while you fetishize them which you are also bad at hiding or don't make the effort to at all.

>when u find that one nigger in poland on Sup Forums

spaniard detected

tfw no white hispanic gf

If you breed with trash you are also trash, just saying

3 Shares his taste in Raggaeton music
4 Shows a general lack of good taste but is passionate about said bad taste

Is this some american thing where people don't use spices, or is it some nigger thing where they fry everything for it to be edible

most latin american are just plain fat
this guarantees big ass/tits but once they are over 25 they all go to shit

Because they're either native womanlets or mestizo rape babies.

They are the absolute worst , Hispanic men don't hate us (they make gringo jokes and shit) but the women fucking hate us. Doesn't stop them from liking handsome chads, but we like really hot jewesses too.

I think it's because Hispanic women are dumb as fuck, and buy the Jewish anti white propaganda.

most latin american are just plain fat
this guarantees big ass/tits but once they are over 25 they all go to shit

Please, white men are the most desired race of men on the planet.
Even if they hate you they still want your superior white seed inside them.

Four of the five girls through high school that showed any interest in my white dick were hispanic.

So I guess it isn't cut and dry.

>mfw italian
>mfw the "white people dont use seasoning" memes only apply to anglos

Feels good man.

Most of the cholas here are very skinny tho.

Mexican intellectual pls.

Tfw I no longer have my chola gf from Houston with the super tight pussy who would get super angry if i mentioned how angry hispanic women get.

>They like guys that can put up with drama, dish some out, and be assertive in what they want and deserve, but not controlling.
Yeah because they are the biggest drama makers and most annoying class of cunts on the planet outside of far left white girls. It's just not worth it, at some point you just end up saying fuck it because she's bitching non stop about anything she can think of and if you hit her she'll still call the cops like a little crybaby bitch. Most of my friends are spics and I see it with their wives too, the culture is just to ignore the shit out of them and be around her as little as possible. The only good thing they have going for them is they follow traditional gender roles in so much that they cook, clean, men eat first, etc.

It's referring to midwesterners. They generally eat extremely bland and flavorless food. My mother's side of the family fits this stereotype, none of them can properly cook. On family dinners during the holidays, the only spice that gets used will be a small amount of salt.
Thankfully I learned to cook at a young age so I didn't go down the same path as my relatives.

Anglos do too, niggers are just retarded and have nothing else to insult white people with than this dumb shit. Anglo cuisine is more focused on the use of fresh herbs than ground spices and stuff tho

dunno, most sudacas i know are mexican/ Chilean could be i know the wrong nationalities

You mean México, españistan.

Because Catholics are swarthy.

It is a meme. White people invented cooking, but not all white people can cook.

I know how Sup Forums is all about white purity but I can't help want to fuck a girl with this type of skin color.

because they want to be popular, and right now the popular thing is to hate white people, so they jump on that with all their emotions. they also like to think they're "basically black" when they're not even close.

hispanics have a problem where they have very close-family bonds, which leads them to a stunted growth and a stunted sense of independence/maturity. I grew up around a lot of hispanics and observed this my whole life.

Most Hispanic girls look like Goblins.

They mad because white girls look like Angels.

>They mad because white girls look like Angels.
Only some.

Italians aren't white.

You can fuck any girls you want. Just make sure that your children are full white.

seems like hardly anybody can cook in recent times

This. I feel like these people posting have little to no experience IRL with this topic.

I went to high school in Texas for two years and in Florida for two years. I played a couple of sports but was mostly just a generic kind of nerdy white guy taking mostly AP classes. I still managed to have a couple of girlfriends and go to a few proms and every time it was Hispanic cuties showing interest in me.

Hispanic women and white men are honestly a great match and my experience has been the polar opposite of OP. I've been to South America as well and they like white people in general down there.

Southern Italians aren't white.

>My mom is hispanic and that's how she cooks

I fucking hate it, I cook better than she boes and add zest the family has never had before. My hispanic grandma good some good TexMex but mom never learned apparently. Feels bad man, I want to go back to Texas bongland sucks

The high carb diet makes people fat as shit.

90% of White girls look better than Goblins.

Because they will never get one.

Hispanic women don't hate white men. tl;dr, you can't be a pushover and you have to put up with a lot of drama.

>white families

Show me a nigger family that celebrates anything other than bail hearings.

Fuck, show me a nigger family.

it's a really shitty meme. some white people can't cook, so they lump that into
>no white people can cook
when all the best cooks I ever met were white. meanwhile, black people can't cook for the most part, and they take more risks by seasoning the shit out of everything and thinking they did a good job with it. I've legit never met a black person who could cook well.

Some sort of elektra complex, I guess.

Here is an accurate representation of typical nignog cookery.

youtube.com/watch?v=c6vKZZbBzII

Because they know hispanic dick is master race.

They think that dousing turkey necks in a pound of Lowry's seasoning salt makes for a Michelin Star dining experience. Black food is only really good when it is not cooked by black people.

but its kind of absurd, as white people (or Europeans mainly) are known for cooking prowess.

its like starting a meme that black people cant play basketball because Marc Gasol can dunk on Bismark Biyombo

>hate white men
Nooo
They're huge golddiggers, maybe they crave a lot for mulatto cock but they also love white men

what's a castizo?

>stereotypes are not scientific
>Americans are not known for cooking, but other whites are. y u speak like dis of mericans

Are you pretending to be retarded?

At least they give one hell of a hate fuck :^)

it's an American nigger meme, and American niggers literally are some of the stupidest people you will ever meet. I've traveled a lot around the world and yeah the fact that this meme caught on is ridiculous. for fuck sake, white people took over countries for the spices.

but yeah don't tell that to american nig nogs

a mexican who's had his balls cut off

Yeah hispanic is not a race but a subrace

Hispanic women love the white dick

Black "cuisine"

yeah when you have shitty meat you have to cover the stench with spices,see Indian cuisine.
Great meat=no spices but a bit of salt and pepper