Is Trump being disrespectful by calling Putin and not Bogdanoffs?

Is Trump being disrespectful by calling Putin and not Bogdanoffs?
Pic related: Bogdanoff brother emotional during the inauguration.

You don't just "call" the Bogdanoffs, lol.
The Bogdanoffs CALL YOU.
If you are lucky enough.

can i get a quick rundown on this guy?

It is because Bogdanofs are lesser beings compared to Trump, although I can't explain the reasons in detail, perhaps I can give a quick rundown in the future

I no longer know if this answer is a meme or not

In case anyone needs a rundown on these freaks.

It's a forced meme from that some autistic faggot spammed for a few weeks and now other spergs keep spamming it. When you call these spectrum-residers out and prove them wrong, then they call you a Rothschild shill.

Pretty fucking sad.

>lesser beings compared to Trump
stay bluepilled lol
the bogs don't even acknowledge trump
he's a nobody to them
get woke, roach

Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff (born on 29 August 1949 in Saint-Lary, Gers, France) and his brother, Igor, are masters of the Rothschilds, rulers of France, Luxembourg, and Andorra. In public eyes, they are French celebrities, producers, bankers, Templar Knights, Vatican Archivists, politicians,writers, physicists and scientific essayists who since the 1970s have presented various subjects in science fiction, popular science and cosmology. They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably what is known as the Bogdanov affair and, lesser known to the public eyes, having contact with the aliens, possessing high psychic abilities and high IQ reputed to be as high as 615.

>He thinks it's just a meme

You are rothchild shill. I need a quick rundown.

Thanks for the rundown, you're right it sounds very autistic.

How does one communicate with a higher being anyways?

I...I missed his call

I'm scared

why didnt you just give me a quicker rundown?

n case anyone needs a rundown on these freaks.

It's a forced meme from that some autistic faggot spammed for a few weeks and now other spergs keep spamming it. When you call these spectrum-residers out and prove them wrong, then they call you a Rothschild shill.

Pretty fucking sad.

GET WOKE
AWOKEN

Wait here's a quick rundown of trump then since you don't know anything about him

-Bogdanoffs bow down to Trump
-In contact with aliens
-Possess Multi Dimensional chess abilities
-Control USA with an iron but fair fist
-Own properties and Trump Towers globally
-Direct descendant of the Drumpf bloodline
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Trumpianpolis will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of Nikola Tesla's research papers on earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Drumpf babies
-said to have 300+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51 and the Bogdanoffs
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a blonde heretic with sun colored hair who will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Trump bots inside you right now
-Trump is in regular connection with the ancient egyptian deity Kek, it is rumoured that in his egypt trip he has personally met with egyptian gods, including kek itself
-He learned fluent German in a day
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Trump. There’s no towers in Dubai, only Trump Towers
-Trump is 7 decades old, with his recent transformation being from George Patton to Donald John Trump
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know this absolute madman's ultimate plans yet. We hope he will build the wall

THANK YOU

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: [YouTube] Bogdanoff Meditation (embed)
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoff

>Pictured: Bogadnoff brothers mentally contacting Barron Trump

What's the deal with their faces? plastic surgery? genetics?

pack your things immediately,

meet me at 35.16286, 96.70395

The real question is which bogdanoff is more powerful Igor or Grichka

thanks for the quick rundown mate.

Its a meme, you dip

Paid by Rothchild to shill.sad!

I R O N B U T F A I R F I S T

>leaf telling someone to meet him in china

doh ho ho.

coming to rob your safe house be there soon

I love these men.

UBER RARE