APOLOGIZE NOW

Proud of yourself now Sup Forums?

Iranian Oscar-winner Asghar Farhadi is nominated for best foreign language film at the prestigious awards but there are now fears he won't be able to attend

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/asghar-farhadi-donald-trump-oscars-9709430

fucking good.

fucking GOOD.

Best screenplay goes to... Trump.

Well, we know whose winning that category now.

A Separation and About Elly are masterpieces, he's too good for the Oscars

the ultimate virture signal: name drop him in every acceptance speech.

Pretty sure he said unless they're extremely vetted.

But Idk, I guess I could pretend to be retarded too.

I don't understand why you are happy with the banning of a moviemaker? I mean he is not the typical Iranian guy, and he's not going to threat your security?
He's just coming for a ceremony and going back to his country?

>taqiyya film gets award.
>hollywood punished
>muslim sharia nations banned
We can't win anymore can we?

the oscars are just kike propaganda at this point anyway. just let hollywood die. nobody cares anymore. last year they had record low ratings and this year will be even worse

This is why I love President Trump

There will probably be an exception made for him anyway.

Anywhere you can bet on who will win an oscar? This guy is basically garunteed to win now.

Toni Erdmann is still the front runner

Do you think we even care about Oscar? Yiu are a true cuck.

he banned persian people who voted for him but not saudi arabia the birth place of islamic radicalism and massive funder of terrorists worldwide this is a dumb move

>this is a dumb move

Sand coons think in 1D chess.

Perhaps, but with how "progressive" Hollywood is I think this might have a good shot despite that.

good, there's literally no reason anyone should be upset about this. Another shitskin gone from the country, that's cause for celebration.

Movies are for plebs

i'm a huge trump supporter but it doesn't make sense to me, either. hopefully trump isn't a fucking neocohen puppet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

It's economically unfeasable to ban who REALLY needs to be banned. Only those who moderately need to be banned right now. This is the case because of the damaging system the traitor cunt globalists installed. It needs to be carefully unwound first.

Can't they move the oscar ceremony?

I can understand some of the bans.
But why the fuck would you ban Iranians?

There has been a total of 0 fucking terrorist attacks by Shiites or Iranians in America or in the west.

The attackers have all been Sunni Islamist Wahhabists, yet you don't ban immigration from the home of Wahhabbism - Saudi Arabia.

I guess Trump probably doesn't even know that there are different sects in Islam.

oh well, some rat director might have to stay the fuck put and wipe away his tears with all of the money he pilfered from morons.

who gives a shit about some shitty film director?

Isnt Jafar Panahi arrested? kek

Iranians are the most cucked race in the world

Fucking exactly

Maybe he should tell his government to not be backwards shitheads... or make a movie about it! just sayin'.

>this level of rationalisation
damn I haven't seen someone this cucked in ages

>I guess Trump probably doesn't even know that there are different sects in Islam.

He gets security briefings. He literally knows more than you do.

"there are fears" is weasel journo language for "this is something we made up that we want you to get hysterical about"

celebrities take awards via satellite all the time, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

well now we know who's going to win the (((oscar)))

oh no! guess you guys should move the oscars out of the united states then. maybe bring it to iran? maybe israel? just anywhere but here please.

>Yes Mr. Trump just sign here that'll get em

So much for a briefing, he's being played for a fool by the NeoCons

Why do you give a fuck about some sandnigger doing a shitty movie?

Muzzies btfo

Dude no one except gullible puppies has cared about the Oscars since like 1955.

This will be great for his career.

Who gives a shit? A sand dindu isn't able to pick up an over-valued "reward" for pretending to be someone else in a movie, whoopty fucking do.

I just double-checked. But no. Still not tired of winning.

I'm sure his movie bombed anyways

FUCKING GOOD.

oh God this is going to be so blown out of proportion at the Oscars and we know it

But I want Muslims to feel unwelcome. They can shit up Europe all they like.

Fuck the Academy Awards. Seriously, anyone who watches that shit is a drone who laps up propaganda that Hollywood spews out.

It's a big gala for rich people to act like they're superhumans and for poorfags to fap to pretending they could be cool and rich like them.

After the way Hollywood elites have treated the US citizens in recent months??? The oscars can fuck off, all of them AND this guy.

Isn't it sort of traitorous to Islam to accept a kike award like an Oscar anyway?

And why does it have to be a sandnigger movie... The French Paul Verhoeven film won this category at the Golden Globes, not even nominated for an Oscar.

Oh shit guys

think of the real important things

the Oscars

>bans facist (caliphate), women hating, diversity hating pigs
>left wing retards hate him for it

hes right that saudi and israeli kikes hold the american economy by the balls still this bullycide of iran and yemen is uncalled for

Oh no, what have we done? How can we possibly consider stopping possible terrorists from entering America, whilst blocking someone from getting one of the most undeserved and overrated awards ever? Oh my god! This is unacceptable!
#whiteguiltoyvey

Does the media just assume all of their readers are a bunch of emotional saps? Day of the oven when

Because I am not racist, and that you can make some distinction with a famous Iranian artist and the average Iranian

No terrorist attack during this Oscar gala either? Not sure how I feel about that.

>muslim
>race

kek

I can't find a small enough violin