German Media Salty: "Trump did not mention that we killed 6 gorillion"

OH VEY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gas chambers are a lie. 6 million is a lie

This, the 6 million figure is completely false.

Over 20 million innocent Jews were slaughtered in the Holocaust

>Trump wants to remember the Holocaust
>oy vey you didnt mention the six gorrillion!
Always moving goal posts

pretty sure it didn't even crack 10,000 deaths. look up the world factbook of the 40s.

>tfw I remember before the internet, no one ever used anything above 1.5m
>tfw Sup Forums likely helped solidify the 6m

I don't know go-guy, I heard Hitler was also Stalin, and killed a total of 100 million Jews!

Are you kidding me? It is well documented that at least 80 Trillion were gassed.

>20 million innocent jews

I think you forgot a 0, Goebbels. 200 million is a much closer estimate.

Did you know that the dinosaurs were all Jewish? And that Hitler was the real reason they all died?

I don't get it.
Anglos are so afraid we take over europe because of the past, but don't think the holocaust happen?

Reminder that Trump is literally Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4

UmmmHummm

pic related

duh it was 6 gorrilion

12 year old detected

Hmm is trump subtly trying to show that he knows the shoah is a farce?

He doesn't mention the faggots and the russians that were killed either.

Why are the jews so homophobic and russophobic?

Germans are cucks because we made them cucks they don't know what to do when master doesn't encourage their flagellation

He said "innocent" instead of 6 gorillion.

This is what jews are upset about. He literally mentioned innocents, not jews.

Jews =/= innocents.

Even if he did they would still compare him to Hitler.

Trump wasn't talking about jews when he mentioned the innocents harmed

>mfw

Just because you Germans didn't literally oven the Jews doesn't mean that you aren't dangerous when you get a little power

Have you even read the comments beneath the article? Most people here don't mind him not mentioning jews specifically, as he commemorates all victims. They think the FAZ went too far here.

Yep.

300,000-400,000 prisoners provided enough content to manipulate into a supposed genocide. One grave with 200 bodies in it is enough to convince people of a full scale genocide.

thats because new research shows that the number of jews killed directly by the german holocaust was closer to 11,000,000

You're right, Trump should've mentioned the 300 millions. I can't believe the official statement did not mention that 400 million Jews died.
We all have to remember the 600 million.

This is all too accurate.

>innocent
>Jews
LOL, sweetie you are so dumb.

The poor Ukrainians don't get a day of remembrance here. I thought about them instead.

(you) for the attempt
you'll get there

Hol up

What about the victims of the Mongolian expansion? When will they get your love?

We always mention the Jews though when it comes to the Holocaust. We get it already what happened to them was horrible. But how about letting those who died and was reduced to just a footnote in history have the limelight this time?

There should be a whole month devoted to remembering the 6 billion

>No modern day Hitleroid to hurtle towards Israel
>No modern day Asterolf to purge the menace
Why did the best fuhreorites have to strike earth millions of years ago?

It's 6^100000 you fascists

>implying we didnt intentionally exaggerate the number of kikes 'shoahed' to expand upon the kikes lie to the point where (((they))) endorsed it themselves, thereby using disinformation we started in an effort to discredit them.
remember da 6 bagillion kikes who died in da meme war :^)

Whops, should be 6^1000000
Guess I'm a fascist too, what a shame

not implying that just that the 6 gorillian me predates the internet by a lot
>t. closer to 30 than 20 and still on Sup Forums
you're here forever

No. We all know that, over 400 quintillion Jews where horribly slaughtered during the Holocaust.

All whole leap years should be dedicated to remembering the 6 trillion. We can't let the 6 quintillion be forgotten.