Not a single refugee from any of the countries banned has caused a serious problem on US soil outside of isolated...

>Not a single refugee from any of the countries banned has caused a serious problem on US soil outside of isolated incidents
>Every single terrorist attack on US soil in the past decade has been either white boys or American born Muslims radicalized on the internet
>Conservacucks think the ban will do anything to curb terrorism when it was never a problem for the US in the first place

Europe is the only continent with a massive refugee crisis because they're neighbors with the Middle East and let in refugees completely unfiltered.

We've had systems in place FOREVER to keep the trash out and for the most part it's worked perfectly.

You only want a ban because of personal bias against Muslims, admit it and we can talk about why you're ignorant pricks that don't give a shit about American values.

>>Every single terrorist attack on US soil in the past decade has been either white boys or American born Muslims
>>American born Muslims
>>muslims
there you go

>American born Muslims radicalized on the internet

Yeah you're right we should halt all immigration from Muslim countries forever.

Mfw we won and there's nothing you can do about it.

>terrorism
>never a problem for the US

fuck muslims

>You only want a ban because of personal bias against Muslims

Obviously

muzzzies are sub human

Mohammed was a child rapist

That's some extreme vetting, baby!

it's almost as if Sup Forums and Trump voters in general go off of basic tribalistic urges and us vs. them biases than actual rational thought and long-term planning

Not that it matters though, liberals are upset so it must be good, right?

These are jewish values

>American Muslims radicalized on the internet

All the more reason to halt Muslim immigration. Trump's trying to prevent future acts of terrorism.

>outside of isolated incidents

Rather enjoyed how you qualified your ignorance.
>If I didn't read about it on fuckfacebookpress inc. it didn't happen!

I want a ban because I don't see any point in accepting refugees.

What in fuck's name would bringing in 3rd worlders do for us? It is only costing us money.

Quick, what is it that makes a 3rd world country different from a 1st world? Many of those countries have plenty of resources and good strategic position. What makes a 3rd world country different is that it is filled with 3rd world people.

They make their countries suck. Why would we want that here?

And American values...you don't think Muslims care about American values do you? They care about Islam you goof.

>You only want a ban because of personal bias against Muslims
And?

What is that going to do about Muslim citizens? Or non-citizens in the country already?

You're basically punishing people who've done nothing for the possibility that they might do bad shit in the future.

Why wouldn't I have a bias against muslims?

And the motherfuckers who do this shit should be reported, deported, and not swept under the rug by the media and government. I'm not saying that refugees don't cause problems, I'm saying that handling it on ANYTHING but case by case with a government that's actually willing to bring the hammer down is pointless and unjust.

Doing and wanting things because of your own personal biases and experiences is by far the highest American value. My personal bias against Muslims is completely justified. Look at every place Islam takes over. Christians like my family are abused. Atheists are killed. Illiteracy is everywhere. So I completely agree with your statement of facts but your evaluation of those facts is utterly worthless.

Not being allowed to immigrate to the US is now considered a "punishment"?

>American born Muslims
now think this through a second ...

how was this muslim born in America?

His parents were granted residency and or citizenship.

had Trump been president when the parents sought entry to the US would this muslim have been born here?

No. he wouldn't so Trump is working on stopping future terrorists.

>You're basically punishing people who've done nothing for the possibility that they might do bad shit in the future.

Yes thats the point. Muslims have a bad track record.

No one cares. gtfo

This. Individualism is a virtue here. Muslims and shitskins and commies can't wrap their head around it though.

Yeah but who cares as long as the shitskins stay away?

We don't need them anyway. We never did.

At best they are an outsider population of genetically low iq savages with a primitive subculture who breed at 4 times the rate of the local species. A group that will always be dependant on the statw to provide, leeching of locals hard work and their descendants will always vote to expand it.
Even if they are peaceful, fuck them.

They are a cancer.

Saudis don't come over here and turn first class neighborhoods into third world shitholes in 5 years like Somalians do. You missed the point dummy. We have to use the terrorism card bc stupid leftists like you won't get as assblasted as if we said it was for the true reason, which is that they are massive leeches on society that would put the average nigger to shame.

I just fapped to your tears and bitching.

They are already turning on the generators at the FEMA camp here in Nebraska.

It will not be long until you can only see about Spics/Niggers in a history book.

GOD bless DJT and the USofA

>muslims
>american values
>compatible
TOP FUCKING KEK

trump won and all you can do is cry about it.

>banning Muslims is all about terrorist attacks

Don't be naive the muslim attack is about banning Muslims because they are raping women beating savages like we see in Europe. When he says we are going to keep Americans safe he doesn't mean terrorist attacks but rape and gang violence.

ah yes, all of those unreported gang rapes by Muslims in the US. Definitely a critical problem that requires closing the border to an entire region

>Implying you need to justify yourself for not allowing anyone you want on your land