Im making a suit of DIY (light) bullet resistant/puncture proof armor...

Im making a suit of DIY (light) bullet resistant/puncture proof armor. Trips decide what army/ideology i base it off/deck it out with
(eg: Nazi, Russian, Nip, etc)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7jiIQOgwtI
youtube.com/watch?v=_7jiIQOgwtI&t=624s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this

knights templar

Warhammer 40k Imperial guard. Cadian shock troopers, or, even better, Kasrkrin Stormtrooper.

Fun Fact: Layered fiberglass can stop smaller calibers.

Maybe make it look something like pic related? It should give people the fright.

Canada

What are you making it out of, specifically?

>trips
What did he mean by this

He should make the armor in the form of a leaf?

>(eg: Nazi, Russian, Nip, etc)
Israeli then for the lols

Defer to best judgement, Canadaboo anime.

Make it Imperial Brazil

Best Korean

Noice
Knights templar

Canadian

Minuteman, American Revolution theme

Also, this is autistic as fuck so maybe a minecraft theme

Reroll

This.

>a fucking leaf
im making it out of heavy foam padding, 18gauge steel, and compressed fiberglass welding mats
youtube.com/watch?v=_7jiIQOgwtI

this

space marines

autism awareness. basically multicolored puzzlepices with autistic slogans all over it

Napoeonic Prussian Freikorps

youtube.com/watch?v=_7jiIQOgwtI&t=624s

meant for leaf

samurai

thats what i plan on doing.

I'm still waiting on that Sup Forumstard to post the Batman suit.

reroll

14th century armor

Pepe

Crusader of GTFO

Iraqi Special Forces.

Literal Retards with tactical weapons. They were the top kek. Almost as good as Iraqi EOD.

rolling

Doomguy, but all black.

Rob64

Im actually using medieval armor as a way to figure out the shapes of certain parts already to be able to effectively deflect force instead of eating it dead on

This.

Surprised Kek didn't pick this

Kangz

It should be adorned with the holy image of Our Lord Kek

Judge combat vest

This

Bane?

I loved watching afghan EOD use their feet to confirm there wasn't a pressure plate underneath the dirt in front of them. I remember one day after we were leaving a village we drove back along a road they had just "cleared" and the dudes shoe/foot was in the side of the road. The jug got rid of his body and all that was left was his foot. Hilarious!

>effectively deflect force instead of eating it dead on

Deflecting bullets, or deflecting melee hits?

SPESS MARINES !!

make it look like hijab

>not choosing 16th century armor to base it off of

Crusaders

burkha

SPQR

Heres just an example because im not basing the helmet on a bascinet, but a lot of armor was designed with similar ideas in mind

The conical and rounded surfaces on these are good at preventing direct penetration, since some of the force goes around the target instead of dead on. Helmets like this were awesome at protecting the user from arrows and crossbow bolts
Already kind of am

lol

Samurai

reroll

Aztec

>Not choosing the grande armée

Crusaders, deus vult brothers.

But you still didn't answer if you plan on deflecting bullets or something else?

You fucking americans are so lucky to be able to buy pretty much every gun you want..

It wont do too much for bullets, but for something like arrows or knives it will do a ton. Plus, if i do get hit will a bullet, it will do a bit to make it not crack my ribs

kek

Might I suggest a stechhelm?
A "pig-faced" bassinet like you posted was phenomenal at arrow deflection, except around the eyes (due to them being more polygonal than rounded)

WHY HAS KEK FORSAKEN ME
Tbh im probably gonna end up just armoring a motorcycle helmet for that, they can absorb a fuckton of shock

You can't fucking see shit out of that helmet.

Chaos for the chaos god

teenage mutant turtle shell

have a david star in the middle

Also this, if my memory serves me right, those were usually for horseback combat and jousting, where you would lean your head far forward

this

just do it MAGA themed and fuck it

If after 100 replies there still isn't an actual answer with trips ill just put up a strawpoll with the popular answers

Theme your armour 40k

FOR CHRISTENDOM
TEUTONIC KNIGHTS

12th century viking

Gonna try one more time.

Maltese templar Knights.

To be fair its hard to see out of most helmets. The stetchhelm was made so that the slit ends up level around the wearers eyes. But by tilting ones head upwards you cover the slit thus covering up the only opening on the helmet.
t. history major

Bumping. Nearly there.

Rolling for the nords

Viking armor

Sperg

Reroll

close

What is the jug?

rolling once more
Praise Kek

I love how the elbow is bent into the hip to transfer the weight.
He's barely holding that thing.

benis ideology

gay niggers from outer space

Do a crossover of samurai and Roman centurion

Templar knights . DEUS VULT

LGBT

Wahhabism

last bumpity bump

Zionism

Gender queer alliance.