Ask a secular Turk born in England anything

>diaspora-haters GTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeFT7I1mYL4
youtube.com/watch?v=0XXTK9s4ttU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are you here

to spread the word of our lord and saviour fethuhlhiual gelen :)

real reason: I was born here, get used to it!

Get off of my island, turkroach.

this thread every fucking day

What will you do when the Saxon awakens and cleanses your kind from the face of the earth?

>MUH 1/254TH BRITON1!

funny you post a picture of raid when we literally raid your wymynzzzz kek!

well not yours, because you're an americuck, nobody cares about you...

desu I used to get in fights every other day
they have tried but failed, britcucks are the lowest denomination of pathetic human bean

No faggot, I was born in Wales, get the fuck out.

>get used to it
That sounds like something an invader would say.

>That sounds like something an invader would say.
>he thinks I claimed I wasn't invading
?! are you thick

>born in wales
>moved to america
>scolding me for being Turkish in England
the hypocrisy is unrealistic!

They are pretty bad. I bet they even lick your asshole while you fuck their women, since they love mooslims so much

There isn't any hypocrisy at all, he's wanted, you aren't.

>the hypocrisy

>the hypocrisy is unrealistic!
exactly...do you forget who colonized the states? britbong in states is nothing...just moved to a better gorvernment with a few more nogs. you're only in britania because "muh jihad"

no the brit doesn't love turks
they are very racist, but they don't do anything about it, you see them visibly getting very frustrated and they usually shout at you, but once you get close to them they just laugh and walk off or try to just subvert it somehow

they are pathetic cucks, I have fucked several of their girlfriends while in highschool and the most they ever did was come up to me and punch me... let's say it didn't end well for them :), some of them didn't even punch me, one case some guy actually told his parents haha and they told the school - SHOCKER! the school just talked to me about contraception and shit kek

>implying I care if I'm wanted or not
>implying I care what some midget beady-eyed pasty anglo thinks
topkek!

I'm white :), my ancestry is Bulgarian

got empty space in your house?

Pls go back to Turkey, turkonigger

Welshmen are welcome in this country. Turks aren't.

which city do u live in?

do british people like pakis?

>>he thinks I claimed I wasn't invading
God be with you, Britain

tabiki gelsene kardeşim
:D ulkeden daha parayi alicam hemen:DDDDDD

give me money

I don't care burger

30k pop. city, brits are racists but pussies (unless in groups)

ofc the dumb burger is religious! haha :P

Call for MSGA when?

which city do u live in?

do german people live like cucks Jan? or is that just the lügenpresse?

Why don't you leave England shit-skin?

I will, England is a dull shithole, rather be closer to the Eastern part of the world, so like somewhere in Holland or Germany or Austria where the scenery doesn't want to make you kill yourself :).

Opinions on the Cyprus dispute

I want it to be it's own country

but then again I like the fact that we have an island that speaks a broken version of our language, and their turkish flag is pretty cool - also if I was to ever holiday there, I'd be prepared naturally

so I'm tied up!

are you greek or turk? if greek do you also have a very different dialect to mainland greek and how different? also whats your opinion, do you consider yourself greek or cypriot, do you care about sharing land with ethnic turks

First, it is nice to have a genuine discussion like this.
Most turks are like "muh kibris ma land"

I'm Greek. Turkish Cypriots appear here with a Turkish flag.

>do you also have a very different dialect to mainland greek
it's pretty different and depending on region mainland Greeks can't understand us. It also contains a lot of turkish words.
Eg instead of "fuck", we say oha sihtir. Idk I spelled that wrong but if you speak turkish you'll know
I think Greece and Turkey should both FUCK OFF. The first coupped our government and the second invaded us.
I don't mind Turkish Cypriots, they are OK
Nationalism in Cyprus lead only to destruction and war.

are these your family, turkroach?

i actually feel bad for the normal turks who want to get a better education and life in germany but see how terrible kurds and other niggerfied turks are

what makes you think you are white, roach?

>Turkish Cypriots appear here with a Turkish flag.
didn't know that, thanks

>Most turks are like "muh kibris ma land"
it ain't either greek or turkish land desu, if I'm being completely unbiased it belongs to cypriots

also "oha sihtir" I'm pretty sure you mean hassiktir(pronounced hasitir) unless you have a different expression

nope :^)

kanaken!
youtube.com/watch?v=NeFT7I1mYL4

something about my skin colour and my ancestry

are these your people then?

nope, they are black as you can see

I clicked on a random German-Turk music video and the first few seconds
>pic related

romans
saxons
vikings
normans
dutch
jews
muslims

it is natural for england to be conquered

This guy again, im beginning to think that he is just some trolling libfag who never saw roachland in his eyes.

these?

Why are the diaspora posters always British? I'm sure that there are quite a few from France and America but they usually hide it.

mind that almost all German posters are t*rkroaches

as a child I went to my house in kadıköy every summer for months at a time

I'm also a rightwinger kek, I'm just secular and living in someone else's country - but conquering is apart of being a passionate nationalist anyway :^) so no hard feelings fur mich

they are dirty k*rdshits no thanks, my family is incest-free

they aren't always British, there's only one other British turk-diaspora poster I know on here, but he's not nearly as active as me

it's pretty much all me kek, most turk-diaspora on here are from germany, austria, holland and france

I've been to Istanbul and I've had Real Turkish Kebab with little chunks of meat and Turkish delight and Baklava. Why cant I find any of that shit here?

Why are all Kebabs in the UK that shit "lamb" paste on a stick and not real meat?

>Why are all Kebabs in the UK that shit "lamb" paste on a stick and not real meat?
because you don't know how to ask the kebabman for real kebab, never seen that shit you say

all the kebab I get here tastes as good as the kebab back home, maybe it's just my local kebabery though - they also give me free kebab for some reason (prob because I knew them since I was a child and my town has like 0 turks so they wanted to get close with my family)

you ask them for tavuk döner kebap (if their english sucks dick) or chicken döner kebab (the ö is pronounced the same way as the u in fur), also ask for garlic sauce cause that shit is 100 + fire emojis

Explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=0XXTK9s4ttU

kys you bastard Charlie
It was the Americans that put Ioannidis in power, we would've achieved peaceful enosis if it weren't for them

he's a k*rd, it's his natural tendency to act like a spastic - sorry you had to see that

>it ain't either greek or turkish land desu
It's Greek
Like it has been since antiquity

>never seen that shit you say

its what they use in every kebab shop I've ever been to.

it gets cut in huge long strips. like roasted meat paste.

never seen that in my life, as I said ask them what I told you and they should give you real kebab

also check if they're not from iran, cause they don't usually know what kebab means...

also if they "spit" in your kebab, it's not spitting, it's just "tu" it's something about muh islam rid off evil spirits n SHIEETTTTT

>also if they "spit" in your kebab, it's not spitting, it's just "tu" it's something about muh islam rid off evil spirits n SHIEETTTTT

what if I don't want Islam in my Kebab?

they don't actually spit, it's just a mouth sound

yeah hassiktir it is
les ke o ioannidis ekane monos tou to proxikopima mlk

St George's cross is for actual English people.

Good proper use of the participation award flag, roach.

also
>enosis
>implying any Cypriot would want to be in the state greece is now
>implying any Cypriot prefer Greek pitta over Cypriot pitta

You fuckers are pathetic

kardes, do you remember me? i am mongrel from last thread.

yes the 1/4th (the Boris Johnson mix) k*rd hater
naber abicim :D

no.

Cry more

i am good
what do you think of upcoming referendum? are you evet or hayir?

no bullying. I had a Turkish Cypriot friend at school and he was alriht, I like Turks in general

I dislike Erdoğan but no matter what happens, he's gonna be in office till he dies, so idc

you?

but u called us pathetic

Because he doesn't like the people that built his nation, and you don't appear to like the people who let you live in a first world country

He's going to be dictator anyway but if no it can maybe give us hope he'll leave

When are you going back?

You have to go back.

maybe, let's just hope he gets surprise killed so he can't prepare any successor dictatorship

gib me para

bump