Bogdan the cuck/ Bulgar bitch nudes thread

So I just got in contact with the ex bf but I am trying to convince him to send nudes.
Also friend in Sofia Uni told me that she hooked up with a guy from UNWE (uni in Sofia) in October so the serb guy might be an actual cuck.

Im chatting with the guy pretty sure ill convince him

Pol stay tuned for bulgar bith nudes and bogdan the cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOiV6pUF6lI
youtube.com/watch?v=ayPeFhxLBug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

huh? I think you meant to put this on Facebook.

Cyкa бyдeт

Inshallah

r u femanon or /polgbt/?

ti si lud brate

OH YES BRING THEM ON THE TABLE BOI

did i miss something or is some slav having an autistic meltdown?

see:

Archive everything serb bro its time we cleanse balkpol from cucks

don't worry everything's already archived on 4plebs.org

q is я?

OP here, sent a friend request to the guy she hooked up with in October, waiting from him to accept, will try to get some info from him

Hahahahhhahahahahhahaa

I have a serb gf

And 6 is ш, 4 is ч
Welcome to bg shitposting

Are you that Bulgar that kicked that girl down the stairs?

Дa.

Why do both of them have straight on Black eyes?
Is this how the average Southern Serb/Bulgarian looks like?

ha mangal

its pretty nasty mud eyes are just completely shit anything below dark blue is shit

Yes.

well yes for the most people living there (i'm from south serbia too). but that guy is a montenegrin who lives in novi sad, though

Everything else < Blue & Gray eyes.

I have reddish hair and green eyes. What about me?

Lol i have never seen people with straight mud eyes before,expect chinks here.There is a fair amount of brown eyes,but black holes?

Thracia here, also have blond hair

i mean, we mostly have not only mud but the brown eyes here. i have brown eyes and brown hair, where eyes aren't dark nor light

>green eyes
okay tier.

Apologies for the numale presenter in advance.
youtube.com/watch?v=FOiV6pUF6lI

So if I understand this right, some Serb posted the name of some girl he fucked and some dude actually went through the trouble to dox him and the girl and is getting nudes?

Not just fucked, they are together for more than half a year and she cucked him in October with some other guy

Well the real loser in all this is the whore.

So.. This is just some random shit? I thought this was a special person or something...

who gives a fuck all we want is the nudes here of that grill with big natural tatas

Norway, what are you doing here? This thread is for uncivilized Balkaniggers and their shitty diaspora.

fuck off kangaroo

Guy is a polack but probably shill. Started shit talking in a balk thread and dropped her name. Also he is a numale cuck

Post 'em kek wills it

Kek hear or prayers

Literally who? Which girl

I don't know Australia, wanted to see if this was something interesting.. It wasn't...

that guy's gf

grey eyes are just a higher version of blue but they are still just blue same for "purple"

green eyes means you got mud in your blood

she has some nice mammaries

mm yes that's what i'm waiting for to see them naked

Breed with your own kind...

Good for you for breeding with your own kind satan. Check'd

eye colour - meaning shit

>you will never take balkan qts to your harem like your ancestors.

>satan trips
Such as lust for nudes... Who?!

Shit eyes detected.

WILL THE BULGAR DELIVER

AХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХAХA

no, they just got triggered because some normie ruined their autismo run

Looks Middle Eastern.

How exactly is this politics related?

I have hazel eyes, I am not arguing that...
Just tell me how the fuck this describes my character and nature? And how the latest is not defined by my parents?

Sup Forums told me if it's not blue or green, then you are not white. And Sup Forums is always right.

fuck, I want me some Bulgarian qt, too bad I'm getting married soon, even though I'm like 90km from Sofia

>I'm like 90km from Sofia
so you live in southern serbia like me?

Ditto

serbs are natural born cuckolds

>Born too late to colonize eastern Europe

>Born too early to spread your pedophilic third world religion to other planets

>Born at just the right time to get nuked and have Constantinople get retaken

And so are all Bulgarian men if their women are such whores.

This my nigga, Turks understood that shit, Serbian women is where it's at.

>used in accounts and lists to indicate that an item is repeated (often indicated by a ditto mark under the word or figure to be repeated).
>a similar thing; a duplicate.

wha?

it means "the same", i.e. he is also from southern serbia(western bulgaria)

bulgarians fuck a woman and discard her and move on to the next

Brat, zapazi vsichko kakvoto e pisal srbskiq ciganin i posle go prati na tazi zaedno s golite snimiki. I sushto na neini priqteli, za da qde zdravo boi kato e vuv Varna sledvashtiq put. To i az sum ot Varna, ako go vidq shte mu strosha zubite.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this thread. Can someone catch me up?

serbian and in general all eastern women are slutty but i can bet they can cuck any of you cucks who reside here

boogoo calling someone ciganin

have you seen Bulgarian gene pool?
We have like 5 - 20 % of everything here. You know that our country was on major crossroad for centuries. Again explain me how the fuck the eye color promote some sort of a positive traits in today society e.g. being smart, crafty, strong, etc.
isn't your wife a qt serbro?
You better deliver even if it is a failure do not leave us hanging OP. I will find you and hang on a hair of my mustache personal

see

she is, but I'm kinda getting bored, want something new

Upsidedown satan, a bunch of balkans wanna fuck a balkanese random woman..

>7777
I have 0 clues on what this thread is about but I'm fairly certain that Kek approves of this message

Quads of truth

Shte gi pratq i na maika i samo da namerq profila

huge internet fight

what the fuck you're talking about on that weird latinized bulgarian?

niggers

wer ar nudes

Whats going on here?
can someone brief me.

he wants to break some guy's teeth because he fucked his sister, so he mad

>(western bulgaria)
No such thing.

Really? Must be hard never having met your father.

It's just shitposting lad. But having blue eyes is predominate among huwites, and huwites are master race.

TLDR

>Some serb brags about his bulgarian girlfriend in another bread and posts her name (idiot)
>Bulgarian user recognizes her
>Contacts her ex bf and asks for nudes

Bogdan
Bogdan
Bogdanoff!

Bogdan
Bogdan
Bogdanoff!

This is sadly true, my Serbo-Croatian girlfriend cucked me hard.

It went from:
>"Let's celebrate Serbian Christmas at the orthodox church."
To:
>"Let's go to Serbia once a year."
To:
"You must learn Serbo-Croatian or you can't talk to my family."
To:
"You must praise Saint George, all our children will have Serbian names, let's move to Croatia when we're old."

youtube.com/watch?v=ayPeFhxLBug

I am talking that once I see you in Varna ill bash your fucking head in, then I will film how you read your comments towards Bulgaria and for every stupid one ill smash a hammer on your hand. I know you are studying there as your whole country is a piece of shit whose diplomas arent even recognized anywhere outside it, so you will earlier or later show up and Ill make sure to show your pic around to my friends so I get the info on time.

reported to cyber police

u okay m8?

Daily reminder that if you don't have blue eyes you should be gassed.

I had blonde hair but now its kind blacky.

>"You must praise Saint George, all our children will have Serbian names, let's move to Croatia when we're old."

wat

Has Sup Forums now become a mixture between Sup Forums, /r/kids, and /r/faggots?

Kys, teenie fags. Really: commit suicide. Please.

And sage.

>earlier or later
lmao, illiterate varnafag

post pics of your house

Nothing wrong with that.
Embrace your slavic roots mate.

Croatia will do you good. They have mild weather and beautiful see without kebaps and niggers. Beach, olives, fishing, walking, sand, sun.
I'd move there right now.

>What the fuck did you just say fucking about me, you little bitch?

"Bro, save everything that serb gypsy has wrote and then send it and the nudes, also to her friends so he can get beaten up when he's in Varna next time. I'm from Varna too, if I see I'll bash his teeth in"

Translation if you were legit wondering.