Wants to ban people based on their skin color and religion

>wants to ban people based on their skin color and religion
>not racist

Refute this Sup Forums

>3 apples is worth more than a multicultural value of 16
What's your point?

IT'S 14!

Don't post that fucking image you fucking faggot. It's 15. Nobody talk about it again. If you don't get 15, Google it you fucking retard.

15, not 16. There's only one half coconut in the bottom row.

>16

based on their belief. which consists of killing people that don't believe. trumps just being careful....dumbass. there is a difference.
someone wana give me a quick rundown?

It's 14, there are only 3 bananas on the last row.

shit skin is mad

he'll never leave his shitty hot hell hole

What are you babbling about? There are like 50 Muslim countries. You would know that if you spent less time robbing and killing people and more time studying geography.

if the fruit symbolizes numbers, then one half of coconut could mean anything. it's not specified. half of 12 isn't 1 or 2.

>skin color
Fake news
>religion
Not a race so not "racist"

Plus non citizens have no rights. He could only acceot people aged 40-55 with orange tans and funny hair and it'd be the US' prerogative

It's 14 you absolute fucking mongoloid. Go back to school and never post here again. Fucking idiot.

Everyone on Sup Forums is racist.

They just use the "I'm not racist, but..." card irl because open racism is bad for your career

>Everyone on Sup Forums is racist.
some of us are here ironically, you know.

>implying I clicked on the thumbnail
My point still stands.

You fucking dumbass. It's 15.

>muslim is a race
>brazilian education

There's three bananas every time they are present. The only changed image is the coconuts. It's 15 you fucking retard.

A sub 80 IQ mongoloid on Sup Forums
why am i not even surprised

It's 16.

30/3 is 10

18-10 then divided by 2 is 4.

4-x = 2
X is 2

2+10+4 = 16

He banned them based on their country of origin. Lots of precedent for that already.

Zoom in and you'll notice there's a 4th banana hidden behind the others in the upper rows.

There's only one Fucking coconut in he last equation compared to two in the one above it. It's 15.

Its one coconut instead of 2 therefore it is 1+10+4 = 15

I am racist though

They changed the number of coconuts and bananas to trick you.

Look at the number of coconuts on each line my friend.

It's a coconut that's split down the middle. If a coconut is worth 2 then half of a coconut is worth 1.

Fucking kill yourself retard.

There are only 1 coconut and 3 bananas on the last image, so it's 14

1. Banning Muslim immigration is a stupid idea and I don't agree with it

2. Trump didn't ban Muslim immigration. He banned immigration from 6 countries that have been raped and torn apart by American imperialism and warmongering as well as Iran for some reason, a peaceful and moderate country.

>If
but that's just an assumption. an apple is worth 10, so...

1 coconut is 1
1 apple is 10
3 bananas is 3

>30 / 3 = 3

Literally who is banning people based on any of that?

You are literally brain damaged, retarded faggot you're wrong

I don't see the problem.

>There's three bananas every time
>It's 15 you fucking retard.

No it's not, the coconut is worth 2.

4 - x = 2
>+x and -2
x = 2

>study maths constantly for the last five years
>teach maths to 16 year olds for the last year
But hey, I must be the wrong one, lol.

I am biased against other ethnicities to the extent that they are a detriment to me. If you define that as racist I accept it.

It is racist.

Thats why i votee for him.

Looks like he will actually fix the minority problem ruining our country

What did he mean by this?

I love these threads. Watching idiots get butthurt and continue to defend their intellectual pride from other nerdvirgins after they are shown its 14 is hilarious.

You are a literal brain dead vegetable. There are ONLY 3 bananas in the bottom row. You motherfucking moron.

yes. sorry. i meant the value of a single half. it's not specified. you're just assuming it's half of 2 halves. but half of for example 23 isn't 2 or 3.

define your variables fuckface

Let's define some variables first
X = Apple
Y = Banana
Z = Coconut

Eqn. 1
3X = 30
X = 10

Eqn. 2
10 + 2Y = 18
2Y = 8
Y = 4

Eqn. 3
4 - Z = 2
Z = 2

Eqn. 4
Z/2 + 10 + 4 = ?
1 + 10 + 4 = 15

Now everyone shut the fucking fuck up.

>Racism is objectively bad
Refute this

Are you fucking blind??!!!!
THERE ARENT 4 BANANAS IN THE BOTTOM ROW.
I WILL DESTROY YOU

What you are saying does not make sense. The two half coconuts do not represent digits of a value.

There are only 3 bananas in the other eqns. you fuckface.

Tfw i too suck at geography.
Too busy with other things in my own life to care about things going on elsewhere.

I have a basic understanding obviously but im not expert

There aren't in any of the others mongoloid.

Well played . Didn't catch that

But he banned certain countries and not any religion or skin color.

I suggest you get an eye check Bong

Holy shit clean it up, I can't tell anything on the integral.

This.
We can't calculate the value of the half coconut or the 3 bananas.
Intuitively you might think it represents 1 and 3 but thats not how math works. Especially considering how the apple has a value of 10 meaning the number of fruits in a pic is irrelevant.

No, you retard, there are four bananas in the other equations.
Use your eyes, kid.

>preventing travel from some coutnries that are arab and muslim
>not others that are arab and muslim

two half coconuts are defined as 2. why are you assuming that a single halve coconut is 1? remember, an apple is 10, not a little fruit tree with 10 apples. you're assuming there's a logic to it when there's not indication there is.

Trump ban is because of nationality.

Isn't it sixteen?

Come at me. I want to be blown out.

Yes it is.

It's not the religion itself that's important(at least to me), it's how much the religion permeates the culture. "Islam" isn't just aboutislam, it's about the fact that muslims have no separation of church and state and allow their religion to be interpreted rigorously while it influences all aspects of their daily lives. if Christians were still burning witches i'd be anti-christian as well.

We actually had two muslim guys here in Split trying to harass a group of girls that were going out. Holy shit did that not go well. That was a beating that required some goddamn popcorn which i sadly didn't have.

There's something about a country which reacts to muslim scum so fast and efficiently that really makes you feel warm inside

It's 14 half a coconut and only 3 bananas in the final row

>I don't talk to mexicans or blacks because they're violent
>What? I'm not racist... I'm just careful

>racism is bad

look at all the muslim countries not affected

>Sup Forums does math

I fucking love these threads

>Mfw immigrants from China, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey aren't banned

Lots of pandering going on here, no?

>all these retards claiming there are different numbers of bananas

The term "racist" literally means nothing anymore. It was pushed by Leon Trotsky who encouraged his followers to weaponize the term "racist" in order to shut people up and take the conversation away from the topic at hand.

>Don't have to refute arguments
>Instantly demonize your enemies with no valid counter-argument

Literally Cultural Marxism 101. Not surprising to hear this bitching though, coming from a shitskin living in a commie country. I don't give a damn what you call me. All i know is i want MY COUNTRY, FOR MY PEOPLE.

Make America White Again, bitch!

we ban people based off of their country of origin.

You're clearly new on Sup Forums since these shitposts happen a lot

It's a trick question because at the end it edits the image so you think it's same as before but it's not

It shows 2 coconuts and 4 bananas at first, but then it shows only 1 coconut and 3 bananas.

There are 3 bananas instead of 4 in the last line.
Thus, it is 1+10+3 = 14.

Bong confirmed for blind

1 tomato = 10
1 banana = 4
1 coconut = 2

2+10+4 = 16

I suddenly realized that there is only half a coconut on equation 3.

Which I guess makes the answer somewhat uncertain. We can only guess that half a coconut is equivalent to half the value of two halves of a coconut.

But since half a coconut could mean 45 in this bizarre fruit language we really can't be sure.

>tomato
clearly an apple.

1 tomato
3 bananas instead of 4
1 coconut instead of 2

Nah. I just don't go into these threads because they are usually just THAT shitposty.

I see the banana edit now that you pointed it out.

Many lols.

No you get out of my fuckign country.
I have friends of all races, mostly white but I have met enough people of other races to come and understand where this racist shit is exactly coming from.
Fuck you you faggot. I would die for all my friends.

>tomato

Shut the fuck up you pussy bitch. I have friends of all races too. That doesn't make me an ethnomasochistic cuck like you, who wants to see my country destroyed and taken over by foreigners.

Whites made this country. Whites made this country great. This country belongs to us and only us. We are literally being bred and ethnically cleansed out of existence, and all you can say it "HURR DURR i have a nigger friend" to virtue signal about how morally superior you are? Fuck off you kike pet.

Sorry. Only now saw it was an apple.

ap+ap+ap=30
ap(1)=10

ap(1)+ban(4)+ban(4)=18
10+4+4=18
ban(4)=4
ban(1)=1

ban(4)-coc(2)=2
4-2=2
coc(2)=2
coc(1)=1

coc(1)+ap(1)+ban(3)=
1+10+3= 14

did your parenthesis abuse you?

Its 14 retard half a cocnut and 3 bananas

I'm kind of skeptical of anyone like that who shows up on Sup Forums, it's like a gay guy who comes to a westboro baptist church meeting, so you have to conclude he's just trying to troll

How stupid are you?

apple+apple+apple = 30
apple = 10

10+banana+banana = 18
banana = 4

4-coconut = 2
coconut = 2

coconut + apple + banana =
2 + 10 + 4 = 16

What's your point? Different things have different designated values? Okay? Nothing wrong with that.

idgi

only 3 bananas in the last equation

he was making a joke, see because "parenthesis" has "parent" in it? jesus christ why am i explaining this to a native speaker?

>gets it wrong
>goes into autistic rage.

see

I considered that that could be what he meant but it was so silly I wasn't sure.

>native speaker
don't assume

2 coconuts = 2
4 bananas = 4