Why do you want the terrorists to win?

Why do you want the terrorists to win?

pol = ISIS supporters
post = bumped

If you kill your enemies, they win.

>not letting refugees in helps ISIS
what is even the logic behind this

We atom bombed Japan and they turned out pretty decent.

In the Middle East, they become soldiers for ISIS.
In the United States, maybe they can carry out a lone-wolf attack and kill a couple of people.
They're more useful to ISIS outside of our country.
#staywoke

So they just become more target practice for our dudes flying drones... fine with me.

>don't let refugees in
>IS wins
>let refugees in
>IS wins

It's as if the winning move is to not play. Close off Europe to the sand niggers, and let God sort them out.

>if you don't let your country be overrun with Muslims thus establishing another caliphate, ISIS wins

Well shit

>Let us into america or we'll become extremists!
ok

I love that the argument liberals always use against banning a group of people who we know have a higher potential to become terrorists is basically let them do whatever they want or they'll become terrorists. It's like I'm living in a meme

>let us in or we will become terrorists

really dumb argument.

So you would rather have them kill burgers than sandniggers..?

Let Germany have them

The terrorists represent the will of the people in many countries. I want them to have all that is rightfully theirs and I want to keep what is rightfully mine. I have no problem with their victories in their own countries.

>20 heartbreaking pictures of children crying that will make you say "fuck having borders and law and shit"

so what you're saying is that by denying them passage into the US, we can get even MORE sandvermin with each drone strike?
sounds good to me fampai

You say it like they all become terrorist and kill people.
Gee I wonder who the next faggot white kid that gets bullied by the QB is gonna shoot up his school, cuz you know, all white kids are school shooters right? muh Sup Forums logic

This, I don't understand how being in our country makes this less likely, and why it's supposed to make us want them here so much more. Islam is the problem, allowing more Islam hasn't worked well for any country that has done it, at all...

>you cant say these people have a violent ideology
why not
>because if you do they will kill everyone

logic checks out.

So by refusing them entrance we turn the entire middle east into ISIS members, and makes bombing easier since we don't have to worry about civilians? Seems like a great plan.

>oh no its a sad baby quick guys burn the constitution

Are you comparing random bullied kids to a global death cult of 1.5 billion. American education everybody

>if you don't let muslims into the country they will join ISIS

If you let ISIS in, they win
If you keep ISIS out, they win
Accept Sharia now

So if we don't let them in they join the people that they are fleeing from to try to kill us?

>Trump getting more efficiency out of individual drone strikes
seven dimensional shogi

if they're that prone to becoming terrorists they shouldn't have a place in the west. let alone exist.

leave no loose strings

how does he keep doing it

Its a laughable "argument" since its been proven countless times many covert "refugees" go to western countries to make other refugees join isis anyway, if we don't let them in it would be easier to fight them since you wouldn't have to worry about a potential isis member at every corner going allahu snackbar, but worry about if your boys bombing them in a far away land could kill them faster

>vox

Opinion disregarded. Also what's the term for threatening someone if you don't get what you want?

>If you criticize islam you make them turn to ISIS.

>If you don't let them into your country they turn to ISIS.

Good. More dead brown people.

>if you deport the terrorists they win

Where have I seen this before...

>1.5 billion people all think the same
these are refugees you dumbass, a very very small percentage of them turn out to do something retarded in the U.S.
The children can still be saved but nooo
I'm a faggot that doesn't give two fucks about others cuz I was born white lol great achievment there m8, how hard did you work for that one

I agree, after bombing someone and killing his friends and family, we have a duty to let him be an american citizen. Nothing bad will happen because we were so nice. Look at Germany, everything there is fantastic right now

this is canadian logic and therefore wrong

The children are 35 year old men you nigger faggot

ISIS won't exist in the next few months famo

anyone have the molymeme write up on how it would be cheaper to resettle them in neighboring countries?

>vox

Fear mongering is so 2016, vice..

Why would ISIS want people who are fleeing them?

>do x
>ISIS win

fuck this pussy non-argument

How come ISIS never attacks their Israeli neighbour?

Imagine it like terrorism under a layer of terrorism under a layer of terrorism. Pretty pathetic if you ask me, and I don't mean ISIS-dulltards, I mean MSM

>"But it's okay to punch racial separatists"

>MalalaFund

Does this involve money?

always showing pictures of women and children, the least common refugee

>implying that most Syrians look like her

I want the terrorists to lose.

I stopped supporting western governments who actively work to depose democratically elected leaders who fight western-funded terrorists.

I voted Trump, because soverignty is the right path.

I don't welcome refugees, because the vast majority of them aren't Syrian. Most are fighting age Muslim men, who should be in their home countries, thriving in their own culture. They should not be here.

On a side note, why not present all of the black and Arab """Syrians""" who are flooding into the west? Those are most of the refugees.

Who's that goddess?

I've noticed liberal ideology basically boils down to "if we roll over and expose our bellies the bad people will pity us and keep us as pets".

>if you aren't nice to Muslims they will kill you

wow what a peaceful people!

This.

To think, another thread died so that this one could live.

Don't forget the 'teenagers' who look like they're in their 30's

This is LITERALLY a propaganda tool made up by liberals in the west. They don't mind showing dying/sleeping babies aswell just to get them feelings flowing.. ugh.
The fact remains that the only way to fix this retarded problem is to clean out the extremists in their countries. While defending safe zones for the actual refugees and jailing the ""refugees"".

average syrian girl

So then we should let in zero refugees so they will not have a chilly welcome. Is that what Vox is arguing?

they are safe in turkey, you know... the country where 80M people already live

WOW THANKS VOX

EZRA KLEIN JUST WANTS WHATS BEST FOR EVERYONE!!!

wow rly makes u tink.....

Yeah, they always show the women & children to get stupid white women emotional to want to bring them in, then mostly young men get brought in & white women get raped

It's sad

>if you don't flood your country with 3rd world muslims
>ISIS wins
Really activates the almonds

They should fight for Assad

This point is often made, but it really highlights the insanity and cognitive dissonance of the cucks.

Christians are mocked, slandered, all kinds of shit. People say things about Jesus. We can mock Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. But only one ideology is so frail that many in the west can't even publicly speak against it. As in, actual hate speech laws and shit of that nature, but also the wrath of the Islamic minority. And it's such a small vocal minority.

In that, I don't think any reasonable person would be inclined to take more Muslims in. On the contrary, that's why you want places like Syria to survive. Because they have an ancient, un-forced pluralism. Assad was protecting the Christians and other religious minorities. He was protecting other Muslims against the terrorists.

The west is not a dumping ground.

To be fair ISIS actively seeks out the disenfranchised because they're the biggest suckers

What percent of refugees accepted into the USA are children or women?

Why do refugees shit out so many kids?

No wonder their home countries are such shitholes

Can't bump your own thread nu shill

Fix your own fucking country before you ruin someone elses.

Why does the west have to bring them in, why can't they fuck off to south africa or nepal

if pakistan doesnt change its immigration policy americans are going to start driving trucks into innocent people

>Let us in, so we can destroy your cultural identity, rape your women, and be a general all around blight upon society, or we will become terrorists!

This is a retarded argument. Where is the logic behind any of this?

oh no, we are forcing the poor men to defend their own country instead of running away to america for big macs and gibme muny. what kind of monsters have we become?

Americans wont let me into their country, i should join ISIS the people i'm supposedly trying to get away from.

We are racist and terrible and racist.

Daily Mail is centrist. Only libshits think it's right wing because it occasionally opposes immigration and said something something about Nazis once. Putting it that far right is ridiculous.

>misshapen asymmetrical features
>down's syndrome facial expression
>goddess

The daily mail just isn't as cucked as most of the new outlets over here so people just assume its right wing.

This. I hate this pathetic emotional bullshit.

good, we still have need and space for some millions more

>what is even the logic behind this

>DONT YOU UNDERSTAND GOY? TERRORISTS WANT YOU TO DISOBEY ME! HAVING DIFFERENT OPINIONS TO ME IS LITERALLY HELPING ISIS!

Painful kek

So what has Germany done?
We let them all in and gave them a chance.
And how have they repaid us? By organizing rape parties and driving trucks over Christmas markets.

And we have done the opposite of banning them.

So yeah there is clearly only one way to deal with them.