HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU BURGERS MADE MY FUCKING DAY

HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU BURGERS MADE MY FUCKING DAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0
twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/825333193867943937
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/syrian-holocaust-denial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck drumpf, fucking cheeto puff asshole

oy vey

Join us, Canada. We can make the whole continent great again.

Don't Syrians spit on the holocaust?

I have never been happier. Holy shit.

As a side note - Why is it on Veterans Day and Christmas the goyim get to have parades but on Holocaust Rememberance day us Jews get nothing!?!?

Can anyone explain the hypocrisy!?

i fucking hate american jews so god damn much

Wow I can't believe it, Drumpf is finally finished. I mean, I knew he was having a tough time and was getting away with some pretty crazy stuff, but this will permanently ruin his presidency and ultimately define his legacy. I'm sure the impeachment proceedings will begin soon and we'll have to go through months of congressional deliberation, but he will ultimately be kicked out of office. He finally went too far and he won't be able to hold support after doing something this insane. Great post user, he's really done for now.

No you don't. The only honest thing a Jew can do is admit he is part of ZOG.

We release tiny notes of ash into the atmosphere. You can't see them, but it's there. Just like the evidence for the holocaust, come to think of it.

I can't support Trump after this. I am now a Cruz Missile.

Kek, they are the worst. Worse than blacks when it comes to victim pandering for white sympathy.

OY VEY

WE'RE LOSING CONTROL OF THE GOYIMS

My favorite primaries meme

Depends. Christian Syrians really aren't that bad but the Muslims hate the kikes for sure.

I like how he tries to fit as much virtue signalling into 140 characters as possible by mentioning the holocaust, Syria, implying open borders and definitely making sure everybody knows he's ultra-inclusive and liberal.

Mine was the Jeb!Surge. I also liked "Give me the Dehlagates Dahnald."

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0

Literally anudda shoah

Kikes lying this much they wanted slaves an now upset kebabs not coming KEKED

I fucking love trump

Ted cruz still wants the delegates even though trump has become president

primaries?
he can still pull through!

impossible, canada is beyond saving

t. leaf living in burgerland

ha ha

It's ok, he can go over there.

>"Give me the Dehlagates Dahnald."
I think this may have elicited the most audible chuckles from my face, much to my shame.

So do you think all Jews are born and indoctrinated into a secret cult or something

no, you go and fuck yourself, faggot kike

remember that drumpf has not being president for long
Bernie still has a chance, i just donated 100$ to him

pbuh

Maybe because the Holocaust did not happen in America, was not committed by Americans and was not done to Americans.

>even kikes have to deal with rapefugees
Oy hol up, goyim!

Under rated post

>Don't Syrians spit on the holocaust?
most muslims do

MUH HOLOCAUST MUH FUGGA

I got into a serious car accident about two weeks before the election; broke my pelvis in 5 places, my hip, tailbone, serious concussion etc.

Trumps election and early presidency have been so wonderful I seriously question if I actually died and this is heaven. I didn't know it was possible to have such a good President, who cares about his country this much. It's surreal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Tikun olam, faggot.

we don't want them to come over too asshat

> not all jooz

HOLY FUCK!

twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/825333193867943937

it just keeps getting better

This is heaven, but that doesn't mean you're dead.

do you think this cult is not called "being a jew"?

its not very secret

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

FORCEFULLY UNKEKED

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Holocaust rememberence day? How do you remember something that didn't happen.

I bet ICE agents are so stoked right now.

Imagine having to spend your entire career not being allowed to do your job and then finally you get a real boss who actually gives you permission to get something done.

Oh god! My nips are so hard! My nipples. All the liberal butthurt and my nipples!

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/syrian-holocaust-denial

Following are excerpts from an article, entitled "Holocaust!!!?? Again," by Mohammad Daoud appeared in the English language daily Syria Times, an official paper of the Syrian government, on September 6, 2000:

"History has not witnessed a people who have mastered lying, dodgery, and myth making such as the Israelis."

"Their most famous myth is that of the so-called Holocaust."

"Since the invention of this word, they have been living on it and blackmailing the whole world."

"Due to this alleged Holocaust, the Palestinian people were and still are exposed to inhuman practices by the Israelis."

"Many European intellectuals and historians have recently broken the silence, revealing the truth of the so-called Holocaust. As a matter of fact, this Holocaust exists only in the minds of terrorists like Yitzhak Shamir, Ovadia Yosef and others."

"dear Mr President aka. Drumpf (hehe i'm so witty and funny) our family that we took in, not only for virtue signaling, which despises my religion and probably thinks of the Holocaust as the 2nd coming of Mohammed said they won't come to our mourning of the 6 gorrillionz,
Go Fuck yourself.

t. Daniel W. Cuckzner

Keep telling yourself that, little snowflake. And don't worry, the day of the shovel certainly isn't coming...

If anything Jews should be the most against these refugees out of anyone. Everyone knows muzzies want jews dead. American Jews are too oblivious.

>Christian Syrians really aren't that bad
>but the Muslims hate the kikes for sure
You pick the one cool thing about muslims and imbly it's bad

Fucking hell redpilled yanks are revealing their power levels en masse.

We honor the Holocaust in the same spirit in which it occurred: nothing happens except Jews complaining.

Just imagine, we get 8 years of this. This truly is the best timeline.

Jews using refugees to get government kickbacks and complaining when it gets pulled.

NOT TIRED YET

Because it didn't happen; you only think that it doesn't because your "sources" consist of debunked neo-Nazi bullshit.

I can't even wrap my head around how jewish this tweet is.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Schlomo can you please take them off our hands???

Americans have always been happy to speak their redpilled thoughts in public. The difference is that over the last 8 years the governmemt and media have made it their goal to oppress these people for it.

Honestly, the fact that people who have a green card and was abroad the day he signed it is pretty stupid. It should have been a 15 days warning that if you don't get back here within that time you're out.

>Okay guys, Trump was inaugurated a week ago, but we've done the math and Bernie can still win this thing!
>Don't give up now! Keep facebanking, phone banking, and keep those donations coming in!

we will see his face for the next 40 years

I like shovelnacht better.

We already have too many days of the thing.

No, fuck them, they aren't citizens. They are Mudslimes.

Would you say the same if thousands of Somalis were trying to go into Norway?

>those black hands

Don't forget bigamy for dudes.

Nice

God i can only imagine such a beautiful place :')

Nah. It's much better this way, now they can't come back.

Oh yeah sweet

Lol no, fuck them and no thanks in regards to (((civic nationalism)))

He's probably stoked. Before the ban kicked into effect, Jews were actually going to have to spend money and bring over Muslims to virtue signal. Now they can save the shekels and complain, pretending that they were totally going to do something if it weren't for that pesky ban.

It's like when you have to work late by having a dinner meeting over a steak and some beers. "Oh rats, honey, I'd been planning for weeks to spend tonight cleaning the basement, but the big boss came in to town, and I'm stuck working all night."

Claiming that you sponsored a refugee family doesn't cost a thing.

SOMEONE MATCH ME

So you also agree it didn't happen?

what special privileges do you think I have access to that non-jews do not?

Come to America, Trump is finally fixing all the damage that was done to it.

Unless you're Paki of course, cuz he banned those vermin.

mine too!

Well done, Jew well done, however you could have gained even more social justice points by comparing Trump to Hitler and calling him "Drumpf".

COME ON, guys, don't forget that you can file your taxes anytime in 2017, and if you use direct deposit you can get your tax return in two weeks. Let's make January the biggest month ever!

I'm committing my RETURN TO THE BERN. Who's matching me?

America is where non-whites come to be the worst versions of themselves.

It's different, USA isn't white, you think north africans and arabs are white already doofus.

>having this much Jewish privilege
check your privilege
your privilege blinds you from seeing how great your life is compared to the goyim

Fucking kikes are annoying.

>sponsors random fucks across the globe
>doesnt help out fellow americans/american agendas

good.

Can someone explain this?
I don't get it

yea but whats the song

first SK flag ive seen in awhile. How is shit over there

Jews are actually the victim when trump bans muslims

just because the college admissions counselor offered me a latke and didnt even bother to read my application before accepting me, doesnt mean i have jewish "privilege".

Holocaust Rememberance day is literally a shitty meme that may have nominally existed before this year and other years Jews wanted to leverage the 6 gorillas, but I promise it has only ever been invoked for shit like this. It's not a thing.

Grow up.

Jesus CHRIST.

THIS IS SOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD.

weak b8 m8

>just because the system is designed for me to succeed and everyone else to fail doesn't mean I have privilege
kill yourself privileged jew

>jews making everything about them and pretending to be the victim
No I don't believe it.