Germany Importing 1000 Child Brides and Allowing Them to Married Under Sharia Law

>Girls, some 13, have arrived in Germany married to men more than twice their age.

ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37518289

Godspeed Germans...

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of the only good things about living in an anglo country is that our legal is too autistic to let that sort of shit happen.

>Germans legalize paedophilia under Islamic law

Thank GOD in HEAVEN I live in America.

Can't you just finally nuke us?

>terror attacks by refugees mocks Germany
Yeah, and?

Nice.

Germany YES!!!

Germans were and always will be fucking degenerate perverts.
CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT
Germany pls stop

I wonder why the media never asks Merkel and her government what they think about this?

because the media is a government branch

Who cares about people from other countries?

It should be Germany first. What migrants do to other migrants should not be any of our business.

I read the German newspapers every day just so the propaganda first hand and they never mention stuff like this.

>call for ban grows
You can ban someone's culture

Looking into moving to Germany myself

YFW you don't have a 13 yo muslim waifu

Can they not just wait one year? 14 is legal in germany.

would Germany have tolerance for my culture of being a skull cracking southern man?

why dont you air strike the shit out of the germany territory already?

>he thinks age of consent was not invented by feminist in order to secure men

There is nothing wrong with this.

We need to ban Germans next, so they don't spread their stupid.

He fucked a super hot black chick so yeah he is kind of a badass.

You already banned muslims.

What is her endgame

Turn Germany into a Caliphate?

It sure is working!

She's trying to appease the Muslims so she doesn't end up on a pike.

>A regional German court has recognised as valid the marriage of a 14-year-old Syrian girl to her 20-year-old cousin, despite the legal age for marriage in Germany being 16. The case represents a landmark ruling, with the Federal Court set to adjudicate on the implications for the country as a whole.

Well guess I won't be going to Germany ever now so they don't take my tourist money. What the hell happened, was Germany always this bad? Like this didn't just happen overnight did it?

The wall just got 10 feet taller

We now what you think frijol

I thought western countries hated pedophiles?

No Feminists hate pedophiles. Since the young women can be indoctrinated at those ages,and will be more subservient to men. So feminist added age of consent in order to fill their ranks,and stop the competition between young women and old

Hey dickhead the age of consent correlates with lifetimes. The longer the average citizen lives the higher the age of consent should be as people reach adulthood later in life.

Germans are fucking retarded thats why they will never be able to take over the world in their image. Boy do they try though.

Religious marriages don't mean anything in Germany, only civil counts.
Why so hysterical? Lmao

>imply it is not cause older women cannot compete with a young women who have yet to fall for feminism

Holy shit, I am in. Save some blonde, blue-eye 12-years old gals for me.

But seriously, I wish Germans and Germany the worst, but fucking hell, I'd rather see Germany fall after a fair fight instead of being THAT pathetic.

So progressive. So tolerant

Kek haveth no mercy

We aren't common law cucks like you, yes.
Not arbritrary rolercoaster of rules here.

that can't be real

civilized countries hate pedophiles

>Religious marriages don't mean anything in Germany

so why is a german judge ruling about legality of such a marriage, as the caption you were responding to states?

>implying we use the common law for anything these days

also
>Not arbritrary rolercoaster of rules here
What are hate speech laws if not arbitrary?

It is, and it will soon be real in all EU (UK included) if it is not stopped.

>USA
>Anglo

A solid marriage foundation is built on morals and abstinence. Tackling a child before they become promiscuous is not only a cheap shortcut to fixing societies problems it robs the teenager of a childhood.

Here in the first world we teach rather than stranglehold. It leads to more happy health relationships.

I don't know about this case but I suspect neither does the author of the article.
Maybe it has some tangential relevance in a criminal case.
That would be my guess.

Germany will soon join my list of countries that are ideal to nuke. The only other European country on that list is Sweden.

EURABIA WHEN

>Degenerate women who barely wear cloths
>Feminists protesting nude and shit.

kys

Why you "liberated" us?

>Brit
>Anglo

Pick one

That vile woman needs to die. She actively hates her own people. That smug little bitch. God damn her.
The fucking Germans were so god damn awesome, that their tiny nation, coming directly from a massive economic recession, nearly conquered the entire globe. It took all the super-powers uniting to stop them.
The Germans of today have been so programmed to hate themselves, and it's by Jewish design.
They partly rule with goy guilt and self-hatred. If you make a people hate themselves, then it's that much easier to acceptably wipe them out.
This Germany migrant thing is so clearly the Jews discreetly committing genocide.
And as fucking usual, they don't take direct credit, they just shift their chess pieces.

>This german getting mad while trying to defend "his" country

LGBTQP!!!

the poor, underrepresented peaceful muslim child lovers have finally been given the cultural rights they deserve.

you filthy bigots should be executed for thinking that those marriages were anything but consensual.

Germany endorses pedophilia.
Imagine my surprise.

I'll be glad when Trump slaps an embargo on those fucking Eurotrash degenerates.

Bismarck is rolling so fast he's generating enough power for all of Berlin.
2nd place is Frederick powering Memel

The left in germany is even worse. At least 12-14 years are capable of some thinking unlike 4 years old.
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

your fighting spirit is gone, white boy. just like the germans.

sad