Elizabeth Warren

Will her tweet work? Will he rescind the ordeR?

Yep. He's done for.

>implying she seriously believes that

Senator Warren is all talk and no action. Remember how long it took her to speak out about DAPL?

why do politicians like Sen. Warren think it's virtuous to be such whiny cuntcucks? that tweet is career-ending

>liberals push to expand the powers of executive action so that Obama can force a bunch of shit through and Hillary can keep the going and make things worse
>instead Donald Trump gets elected and now all they can do is ask him to stop and undo them

Fucking kek, they are powerless

Nah. Donnie tiny hands Drumpf will pay the price.

Revolution is coming.

>protect our national security
>by revoking a policy that protects our national security
Can't wait for dems to run against this in 2020 and get BTFO again

the tweet that saved the world.

Wow I can't believe it, Drumpf is finally finished. I mean, I knew he was having a tough time and was getting away with some pretty crazy stuff, but this will permanently ruin his presidency and ultimately define his legacy. I'm sure the impeachment proceedings will begin soon and we'll have to go through months of congressional deliberation, but he will ultimately be kicked out of office. He finally went too far and he won't be able to hold support after doing something this insane. Great post user, he's really done for now.

>DELET THIS

All leafniggers must fucking hang

Pocahontas

omg pocahontas is on the warpath!

Oh my! Drumpf is stumped for once and for all!!!!!!

President Trump should offer to rescind the executive offer if she spends a month in a refugee camp. The madman.

Jimmy Dore viewer?

>mfw she scalps trump

Fuck off debtor

This is a final warning leaf

Like you could afford any rope.

>keeping terrorists out of our country is aginst (((our)))) core values and threatens our national secruity goyim
jesus her kike level surpases all others so bad she has a nigger nose

Fauxcahontas

>be democrats

>lose over 1000 offices in the past 8 years

>kicked out of every area of actual influence

>resigned to begging on Twitter

feels very comfy 2bh

nice meme, gonna burn another muslims limo?

>I politely ask you to perform actions that result in the deletion of your post
kek

>that image

Shoahs my sides every fucking time.

This is just a really long-winded way of saying "DELET THIS"

the ultimate showdown
>worst county in NA
>worst country in EU

Even the Poles who come to Canada join in on making fun of the retard Greeks. That is how far down the line you guys are.

Yes history has shown us that Fauxcahantas spastic tweeting at Trump 500+ times a day definitely legitimizes her political platform.

>Mexico is not the worst country in North America

Nice try Paco. You're not American, you're going back, and you're paying your share of the wall toll as you cross back into Mexico.

Tweeting at the president is a modern form of rain dancing.