Trump-Putin phone call just happened today

Trump-Putin phone call just happened today.

How do you think it went, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boj75h3urLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pls visit my country. our whores are very clean, very cheap

>Please go hunting with me. Obama was a pussy and all he wanted to do was play tea party and tranny dress up with Michelle.

Or
>Wanna come over to my House? We shoot terrorists for fun and serve bear steaks. I have not had a friend since Obama was elected and the other one I am pretending to be friends cannot compete.

I heard a story a while back about how when Hillary was Secretary of State she visited Russia and Putin became excited when talking about Russian national parks etc. and told her to invite Bill to go hunting with him.

>You want to wrestle a bear, Trumpovich?

Ive been saying it during the primaries.

Trump and Putin WILL go on a hunting trip together and it's going to be the biggest SJW triggering of all time.

>Putin: Donald Congratulations
>Donald: No Congratulations to you.

boys will be boys

That GIF KEK

>oh, grabbing 'em by the pussy?
>no, yeah, it's true
>they'll let you do anything
>listen, though, back to business...

>You have one week to drop the sanctions or we release the peepee tapes.
>Yes master.

Awww it is ok we will nuke Saudi Arabia faster and they will not feel a fucking thing.

DIS PUSSI CLEAN DIS PUSSY JUCEY

"Russia need ruble"
"America need oil"

Then they kiss.

>shalom
>shalom
>praise israel
>da

click

Drumpf dictated nuke codes to his Master.

Was this the call that saved Europe?

>the phonecall that killed Europe

th-thanks

You still believe that shit is true. Wow you are hoping that cancer known as buzzfeed will still stay up.

>It was a 4 way call

fuck airplanes and fuck dutch people

It is ok Croatia you will be Russian Clay soon.

Ukraine sucks and belongs to Russia.

Once the UK leaves, Germany is in charge of the EU. In other words it's up to Germany whether or not the EU is saved.

Outlook not so good, even though that AfD gal is a cute.

you sound nice.
what are you wearing right now?

Who is this guy? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Thanks bro.

That makes me moist

No one gives a fuck about your opinion. Go to reddit if you want to be a special snowflake.

SIGNIFICANT DIGITS

PRAISE BOG
PRAISE KEK

Actually that's probably the least credible shit in it, but I hope it's true because it would be the Kek of all times to see your maga leader being a full blown degenerate.

>Dossier (first appearance ~august 2016):

But word of a dossier had begun to spread through political circles. Rick Wilson, a Republican political operative who was working for a super PAC supporting Marco Rubio, said he heard about it in July, when an investigative reporter for a major news network called him to ask what he knew.

By early fall, some of Mr. Steele’s memos had been given to the F.B.I., which was already investigating Mr. Trump’s Russian ties, and to journalists. An MI6 official, whose job does not permit him to be quoted by name, said that in late summer or early fall, Mr. Steele also passed the reports he had prepared on Mr. Trump and Russia to British intelligence. Mr. Steele was concerned about what he was hearing about Mr. Trump, and he thought that the information should not be solely in the hands of people looking to win a political contest.

>Memos: CEO of Russia's state oil company offered Trump associate, allies a stake if sanctions were lifted

A dossier with unverified claims about President Donald Trump's ties to Russia contained allegations that Igor Sechin, the CEO of Russia's state oil company, offered former Trump ally Carter Page and his associates the brokerage of a 19% stake in the company in exchange for the lifting of US sanctions on Russia.

>December 2016: Vladimir Putin sells €10bn stake (19.5%) in Russian state oil company, despite US and EU sanctions

“The deal became possible only thanks to your personal contribution,” Igor Sechin, Rosneft CEO, told Putin on Russian television.

>This week: Kellyanne Conway: Removing sanctions on Russia 'is under consideration'

President Donald Trump's senior adviser Kellyanne Conway said on Friday that removing US sanctions on Russia "is under consideration" by the administration.

There is no way SS would let Trump go on a hunting trip with Putin

That would continue quite a long lineage of our leaders being involved in shady oil shit.

The onus in this case would be to demonstrate, most likely in retrospect, that it had been done in national interests and not just to make a buck.

"Yes we will sell your glorious Exxon our oil, but first you gotta lift those sanctions bro. Also, the concierge of the Ritz Carlton hotel found a handkerchief, I think it is peeza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want."

Good thing Trump disregards everything they tell him to do then.

>> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
>> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
>> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
>> that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun,
>> and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever
>> attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so
>> we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).

youtube.com/watch?v=boj75h3urLU

>hello trump
>you come on russia
>we beluga caviar you
>very good

I guarantee you he told Vlad to flick on Fox News and watch them so he could have a semi-facetime and shit all over the MSM

To be honest this wouldn't put Trump even in the top ten degenerate American presidents.
The media have tried to sully Trump for almost two years now. They found nothing. They tried to shout very loud about pussy grabbing and Trump university, to no avail. When you have all the media against you for two years and the best they find is some macho banter and a dissatisfied customer, you know the man is clean.

No fucking way.
They are yours now.
Fuck them.

You are an idiot, Vladimirovich it is a middle name, the surname is putin

Is Trump gonna Tell us how it went?

Trump: 'dials Putin's number'
Over in Moscow: 'phone ringing in Russian'
Putin: Yellow dis is Vlad
Trump: ayy
Putin:aaaayyyyy
Trump:AAAAAAYYYYYYY
Putin:AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY
Both: rolling on the ground laughing

This one is better

>No problem mr Trump, yuo can have of all Americs, good job winning elections no needs of thank for our helps
>haha come to russia mr Trump, we have of many talk and jokes together, maybe vodka, maybe small boy or girill
>haha is nice
>thank you, we will plesure of anex balkans as you will anex mexico
>China next perhaps?