LIBERALS BTFO BY MUSLIM THAT WAS DETAINED AND JUST RELEASED

Reporter: What do you think of Donald Trump?

>Lawyer starts shaking her head more than Michael J. Fox

Previously Detained: I like him

With sound: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485628324648.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/28/what-you-need-know-trumps-refugee-ban/97183112/
archive.fo/5IKbA
math.stackexchange.com/questions/353374/if-we-throw-three-dice
wizardofodds.com/gambling/dice/2/
math.stackexchange.com/questions/729920/probability-of-head-in-coin-flip-when-coin-is-flipped-two-times
youtu.be/NMkZs-5WSN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THANK YOU

AHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH

CNN BTFO

>obvious sarcasm

You people are fucking retarded

LOOK AT ALL THE COUNTRIES NOT AFFECTED BY THE EO

SO RAAAAYYSIST

obviously scared of being put back in jail.

>>obvious sarcasm
>even though his wife or whatever was pleading with him with her expressions to not say it

>Look at my Muslim-American over there, I love my Muslim-American!

CNN BTFO AS USUAL

SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE

FUCK FAKE NEW CORPORATION

Liberals are also getting BTFO by usatoday.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/28/what-you-need-know-trumps-refugee-ban/97183112/

archive.fo/5IKbA

Yep

What about kazakhs, they are muslims 80%

Thread is sliding because of bait threads. Final bump

Do they really think Trump is signing shit without it being vetted by legal teams and the experts on his staff

jesus christ.

They really think he is just sitting in the oval office shouting out orders?

they think a lot of dumb stuff

his jew lawyer

>what do you think of Donald Trump? (huehue you hate him too don't you?)
>I like him!
HAHAHAHA CNN ONCE AGAIN TRUMP'D

I think it's all about trying to control the narrative. Repeat a lie long enough it becomes the truth thing. Fact is a lot of liberals are still fucking pissed that hillary lost, and like the children that liberals are, they refuse to accept anything that does not go their way.

Why is Southern Serbia blue?

that dude barely spoke English I dont think he can into sarcasm

Can I get a full video of this?

I don't have it man. Sorry, maybe check the cnn livefeed and rewind?

Is that louis theroux in the background?

on second look i dont think it is

>what is sandzak
its a little ottoman safe place that serbs built in serbia so whenever they feel like it
they can go and suck some turk dicks lik they allways did

He answered out of fear.

His wife was shaking her head no to keep him from sharing his true feelings, retards.

You clearly cannot detect what is and is not sarcasm. That was not sarcasm.

my bad its kosovo

pleading not to give an honest opinion. why would his lawyer care if he says he likes trump? it's her job to keep him out of trouble.

Not his wife. His lawyer.

you can even see the relieve on her face as she hears his answer.

What do you mean?

This user gets it. They just scream "racism" or whatever buzzword is hot at the moment, to divert attention from their failed policies. Pretty much one of the pillars of Marxism.

Chance of flipping a coin 2x and getting heads at least once: 3/4 or 75%, that's pretty simple (HH, TH, HT, TT)

Chance of rolling a die 3x and having the values add up to 5 or 6: 16/216, or about 7%.

flipping the coin is the better choice

sauces:

math.stackexchange.com/questions/353374/if-we-throw-three-dice

wizardofodds.com/gambling/dice/2/

math.stackexchange.com/questions/729920/probability-of-head-in-coin-flip-when-coin-is-flipped-two-times

The coin, because it has a president's face on it.
2ez man

FRESH

youtu.be/NMkZs-5WSN0

To easily spread around

You weren't suppossed to cheat. Try this one.

Somebody translate this for a retard, I absolutely don't understand what's happening here.

A refugee was held back, then allowed through, from iraq, and they ask him if he likes Trump, expecting to get a sound clip of him being sad or unhappy with trump...

instead he enthusiastically says he likes Trump without any delay

>citing sources is cheating

top fucking kek

delays are between 0-60 minutes according to the question: "Between 0 and 1 hr". Let's assume that the group 1 arrives immediately with no delays (since the first group to get there technically isn't delayed, as i assume they didn't plan on a set time to meet at the house. If they did, group 1 would only be delayed if they arrived after the set time). This gives the second group 0-15 mins to arrive before group 1 leaves.

If we assume that Group 1 will leave at the 15-minute mark, that gives group 2 14 minutes to get to the house. The probability of the two groups meeting then is 14/60 (can only be delayed for 0-14 mins).

If group 1 leaves after 15 mins (read: leaves @ 16-minute mark) then this gives group 2 15 minutes to meet. 15/60, or 1/4 chance.

The two groups have either a 14/60 or a 15/60 chance to meet

see

Here's an easy one ;)

Trick question, they all have AIDS.

No I have a new friend in Canada.

do you just call a group of autsts 'retarded?' wtf is wrong with you? we actually /are/ retarded and you're picking on us for it?!?
who fucking raised you to be the piece of human garbage that you are today?

You give your waifu the cake because its her birthday

This video is extremely sad. Look at the fear in his poor wife's face when they ask the question. What if that were your mother?

What did he say right after? Sounds like he is about to go on

That's his jew lawyer.

Magyar bringing the bantz

Coin has a 75% chance of success.
Dice has a 17/27 chance of success, or ~62%.

But the correct answer is clearly

CHECKED, WAIFU GETS CAKE

>#CAKE4WAIFUS

Probably likes him because he knows how many Iraqis are jihadist scumfucks and understand fully why no one would want them