SUBVERSION ON Sup Forums - DON'T TAKE THE BAIT

Sup Forums has never called itself or claimed to be a part of the 'ALT-RIGHT'. 'ALT-RIGHT' is a term invented by CNN and mainstream news in order to descsribe something they did not understand.

I mean for christ sake, HILLARY was using that made up term. We all used to laugh at how thats what they called us, knowing full well that there WAS NO SUCH THING AS THE ALT RIGHT. If you think the ALT-RIGHT exists then you are literally believing a CNN producer.

Now cut to this RICHARD SPENCER character. NO ONE ON FUCKING Sup Forums WAS EVEN TALKING ABOUT HIM DURING THE ENTIRE TRUMP TRAIN. He came into the picture (very forced mind you) out of no-where like a month before the election, and NO ONE KNEW WHO THE FUCK HE WAS.

So now we can see the entire plan layed out. Communists news and media create a ficticious group called the ALT-RIGHT that is no way at all connected to the trump train, they constantly pump the population with the idea that TRUMP=ALT-RIGHT.

A month before election, they insert RICHARD SPENCER as the 'leader' and he starts to be a neo-nazi fag, discrediting us all. Its already been discovered that Richard Spencer is connected to commy fucking russian scum. Cant you see what they are getting ready to do? They have been subverting the TRUMP TRAIN as soon as they came up with and labeled us as ALT-RIGHT. They even gave us a leader, RICHARD SPENCER who is nothing but a faggot bitch boi who autistically actually heils hitler.

REJECT ALL NOTIONS OF THE ALT-RIGHT AND RICHARD SPENCER. THEY WERE NEVER A PART OF THE Sup Forums TRUMP TRAIN, AND YOU ARE A SERIOUS DUMB FUCK IF YOU DONT THINK CNN ETC... COINED THAT TERM ALT-RIGHT. ITS HOW THEY FUCKING SUBVERT AND OPERATE.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/npi/page/66/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Subversion on Sup Forums
>proceeds to subvert Sup Forums

Is this shilling or just newfags?

hi Merchant

>post copy pasta
>categorically false pasta
>imply shilling

You people are the same fags who claimed David Duke was a jewish plant and Hitler killed jews to create a state of Israel for survivors of the war.

How do they treat you kikes over in Serbia?

You are 99% right but Lauren Southern is just dumb, she is not a kike.

They jewing your mom, subhuman gentile.

Don't need to get this edgy though.

> David Duke was a jewish plant

I don't know if he is a jewish plant but is not a person I'd trust.

(((alt media)))
>media

well they are kikes after all

Not a bad list.
Idk why you include rubin or molyjew.

molyjew is a top quality meme.

Rubin seems like a reasonable dude.

JIDF detected

id confirms the pox. black plague incoming to slerbenia

Everyone who is trying to help us is jewish ~ Sup Forums

>How do they treat you kikes over in Serbia?
we helped this subhuman lying piece of shit evade the nazis during WW2
how did she return the favor you ask?
she was the number one shill alongside Wesley Kike to insist Serbia and Montenegro being bombed
with jews, you loose
you always loose

THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US

NOPE
full on jewes confirmed
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385

le Spencer didnt exist until 2017 meme

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/npi/page/66/

What a sad little boy you are. When your done playing baby Hitler maybe you can go back to school and learn how to think like a real human being. I feel sad for you.

hey, fuck you, Spencer isn't a jew

while i do agree that they're breddy good
we must never forget that they're:
first kikes
and second us citizens and "acitvists"
and as a kikes they're loyal to their (((agenda))) and they ALWAYS serve their interests first
(((position)))-(((oposition)))
different side of the same shekel

White supremacy is a poor excuse for ignorance...and yes, this is coming from a white guy. Y'all need to grow up and find some humanity.

Fuck off shill.

"The altright" has been around as a term for years. Just because you are a newfag and havent heard it before doesent mean cnn made it all up

You are correct. It's controlled opposition tier, trying to stick a name and a face, creating an enemy.

Punchard Spencer is obviously not Jewish; he has no subtlety.

i want to fuck laurens asshole

Wow, the anti-Spencer shills are really going all out.

Daily reminder if you are counter-signalling people who rustle antifa so hard that they regularly assault them in the street and try and shut down their events: you are anti-white.

no it hasn't
and no, im not a newfag
and no, you won't shill our acceptance for (((spencer)))

>(((antifa))) vs ((( (((spencer, the self proclaimed sperglord of (((alt-right))) )))
>chose one goyim

I had never heard of the cunt until shortly before the election, and I have a lot of sources for right-wing news, but here is my point:
IF YOU START AN "OUR GUY" THREAD, REGARDLESS OF WHO IT IS, THEN YOU ARE A RAGING FAGGOT.
And lo and behold, the faggotry raged hard in Richard Spencer threads.

I await your "STFU kike, RS is based and I will bounce on his manly dick" replies, faggots.

Fuck of kike, smearing your own people or add the label of kike to people some of us here like will not work
We see your divide and conquer technique an raise you a Holocaust part 2
>This time the gas chambers are real

>Daily reminder if you are counter-signalling people who rustle antifa so hard that they regularly assault them in the street and try and shut down their events: you are anti-white.

antifa in america are a joke. They barely exist. Nobody agrees with them. If both they and spencers alt right died in a massive fire, 99% of the rest of america wouldn't give a single shit.

You are the paid shill newfag.

>Look at any position

>able to find at least one Jew who advances it, along with gentiles

>A Jew for every occasion

> Assumes and insists that there's no Jews who advance my position, even though somewhere in my retard heart I know there are.

> everyone who disagrees with me is duped by the Jews

> The only way to not be duped by the Jews is to hold my particular position

Kill yourself.

Shill itself implies being paid, thus no need to say
>Paid shill
It's very easy to pick out the shills, kikes, normie and newfags if you pay attention to what they write

bump for truth

take everything you hear, read and see with a grain of salt user
think critically

I kek'd

You display extreme paranoia. Look I am with you when it comes to you should watch out for the people who you let in close. This couldn't be more true of anything when it comes to spreading an ideology.

I mean a jew could technically argue for being pro white and don't let the corporate jewish overlords dominate your people but that means you either have an incredibly retarded ally or one with an alternative motive. So we can pretty much conclude if its a jew don't let it tell you whats news because lets be honest they are looking out for themselves and their own people. Jews don't come in large numbers so they always relies on subverting cultures and being parasitic in nature. It's to the point where its almost in their genetics to be launders.

Now the people on your list I know some of them but not all of them. So the obvious ones like Cernovich, Shapiro, Rubin, Milo, and Moly are a no go to trust. Though his situation is a little weird. Moly is obviously not full jew and it seems like only one of his grandmothers was Jewish or something??

No idea who the two on the bottom are but they look ultra Jewish wouldn't trust them if I met them on the street in public and they were looking for a taxi. Lauren is not Jewish as far as I know she is just.... well kind of dumb. She just takes the meat and potatoes of the average frustrated youth and puts an "alt right" spin on in the most recycled material that everyone has already said. Woman should just stick to being mothers instead of wasting everyone's time.

Spencer is a special case. I am not sure what to think of him. All sorts of weird claims about him but he is most certainty white. The (((media))) picked up on him either because he is controlled opposition or he is low hanging fruit in their minds. He could be a little of both. Jews have gone after him and his family hardcore so I trust him on that. Hitler is dead also people need to stop roman saluting and move on.

>> The only way to not be duped by the Jews is to hold my particular position

I don't think that's what he's saying.

Hold whatever ideas you want; but the surge in popularity of the "alt right" is a trick by the media kikes. Don't tie yourself to the label... and certainly don't associate yourself to nazi larper spencer.

>able to find at least one Jew who advances it, along with gentiles

all of them are kikes
those are facts

a fucking leaf

daily reminder
because they're always advancing their interests
ALWAYS
position-opposition
control the both side of the narative and you have full controll, no mather who wins
same as the democrat-republican partie receiving from the same donnors(some more, some lees, but you get the point)

Could you elaborate on Spencer tied to Russian commies? This is the first I have heard of it. There seems to be so much info but so little at the same time about Spencer.