Chinese Official says war with the US 'becoming practical reality'

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-donald-trump-war-us-military-official-practical-reality-president-latest-a7550601.html

What the fuck Trumpbros, I thought Trump was going to stop WW3, and now he wants to go to war with China? I can't believe it. So much for being an isolationist president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
youtu.be/pqdgU5-CcyA
simplyhired.com/salaries-k-manufacturing-jobs.html
pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is China going to have on their side against the US? North Korea? Not much of a world war.

>Chinese military history

Lol and how are they going to mobilize their troops? what a bullshit article.

>US VICTORY
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

What happened to America withdrawing from being the world police, why do we want to go to war all of a sudden?

>mfw Trump declares war, bombs China's manufacturing base back to the stone age

The good jobs are coming back baby.

This isn't America being the World Police, this is America protecting America

What would be the reason for war? China has too many fake products?

They literally stole our jobs.

China fucking around in international waters.

This

It would be the first time China wins a war that isn't a civil one.

Who the fuck cares about manufacturing jobs, they're getting automated as it is

Let's make Japan Great Again!

China is the only one who has been talking shit. They do the same thing NK does...hmmm rrllyy mkz almondz move

China would beat the living shit out of burgers alone becouse of the numbers.

Why would the Chinese win? Ameriga stronk :DDD

>"YOU GOOO!"

I would vote for Trump again in four more years if he went to war with China. Fuck that third world shit hole thinking it has any ability to disrespect us.

WELL I FOR ONE AM GLAD WE DIDNT VOTE FOR HILLARY

I think the other guy meant to say they literally stole our IP.

The USA wants to enforce international waters law and labels them as currency manipulators, and recognized taiwan as a government.
that's all it takes to piss of chang?
then it's inevitable

China's strongest ally is a wild card, what if Putin works with USA instead?

I would love to see China destroyed & balkanized though

They are high paying and don't require massive amounts of education.

Strange that China only started talking shit after Trump's administration took over.

lol, they gonna zerg rush our cruise missles?

China must be conquered.

Give it two years and possibly Europe given how relations are going.

Your country is fucked. War or no war.

>They are high paying
The 50's called, they want their talking point back.

>tfw we avoided the timeline with WW3 with Russia but got the timeline with WW3 with China

hey, at least we wont be having to shoot other whites now

On paper Countries Allied to the are PRC: Pakistan, Russia and North Korea.

>America stronk :DDD

China is fucking weak my Brazilian junglenigger.

Who would win: the entire US army?

Or a Zerg rush? Bc that's all China has

SINK THE CHINKS

Rape of Nanking II: Weeaboo Boogaloo when?

russia is allied with china.

Sry but you guys are cucks. Us and Serbs might be retarded in grand scheme of things, but we are no cucks. And retardadtion>cuckolding.

Isn't it strange how Trump is destroying Alliances and making moves against countries that Russia is opposed to :thinking:

just like the korean war rofl

All world overseas chinks will get raped or killed as a result

>:thinking:
smileys dont work on Sup Forums.

That is not much of a fight still.
Do you believe this or just trolling?

lol no

I'd rather fight a China-US war than a Russia-US war.

LOL yeah just like the Germans managed to totally conquer russia with their superior weapons.

Except that never happened because Russia "zerg-rushed" their defences with a far lesser majority than the Chinese have against America.

Wrong thread

Then why did you say "It would be the first time China wins a war that isn't a civil one." That implies China would win a war against America.

Please let this happen.

The subhuman chinks need to be put in their place.

The war will be over in like 2 weeks though unfortunately.
They'll keep attacking like lemmings and we will just keep mowing them down.

lol yes.

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

youtu.be/pqdgU5-CcyA

germany and france

>now he wants to go to war with China?

China is trying to set up a lock in the South China Sea by building islands with runways and military installations. None of the neighbors are happy about it, and it does affect the west because literally trillions of dollars or trade traffic goes through those waters every year.

China has been doing this throughout the Obama Admin knowing that they could get away with it. They've had a lot of time to get started and they've made serious headway. (Thanks Obama!)

Now Trump is in office and he's making motions to put an end to their attempts to gain military control over an area which is, in fact, inside international waters.

China needs to BTFO. They can't win this one.

The Chinese are just feigning conflict while going all out economic warfare. They want us to misspend and waste funds while their economy closes in for the kill. Don't fall for the b8. Trump knows exactly what's going on and is trying to bring back manufacturing.

Send some junglepussy please.

he's right, you know

from the moment when the other guy starts hitting back you're at war

I'd literally assasinate the prime minister if he'd do that
not even joking

Nukes...made in China

Are four possess Nuclear Armaments.

For a limited set a circumstances.

Russia needs the usa to lift sanctions.

are they gonna swim to america?

All*

We should sink any Chinese military vessel that travels outside of their waters and publish the video online immediately in order to maximize the shame for the Chinks.

>MY PREDICTIONS ARE COMING TRUE
MY PREDICTIONS ARE COMING TRUE

>China
>Going to war
lol

The US already has a +2 to Nuclear Attack and Ambush towards races of Asian descent.

China is doomed.

It would solve their excess male problem though...

.co.uk

Stopped reading there!

What a crap, man power isn't the most important factor. China has a like 3000 euro income per person, they are decades behind europe, even after all the patents they stolen. They are a joke compared to the Us, they act disrespectful and against the Us intrests.

War with China is inevitable.

I like this analysis.

Germany has nothing and France would never go to war against the United States. Especially for China.
Which no one would use.

the average salary for manufacturing is 58k you're fucking stupid
simplyhired.com/salaries-k-manufacturing-jobs.html

Which branch would you join if war with china happened?

>implying this is the reason why Trump is risking war with China.

It's more likely he just doesn't like Chinese people because his local food place gave him indigestion one time.

>independent

Salon tier media.

That's part of the reason why they're gunning for a war.

They need a culling to bring the population down.

>What the fuck Trumpbros
>and now he wants to go to war with China?
Hey there CTR

China is RAYCISS!
China must diversify!
OY VEY

Easy way to destroy best china from within.

>Make it happen Sup Forums

the time travel division

Chayna could kick you to stone age with 30% of their military.

Your nukes are older than Mary Trump (pbuh)

> Trump warring with everyone except russia
DAMMIT

Just like when China zerg rushed the Japanese in WWII? Oh wait...

pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i

>Comparing two countries fighting on foot in the same continent to two countries fighting on opposite sides of the globe

Nice

It was a joke. Germany and France are too.

China knows that their economy is fucked now that America won't be financing essentially their entire society anymore. Trump pulled the plug and now the corrupt chinese monkeys are getting scared. If they don't stop Trump, they'll be a third world country again.

We're just going to glass the entire continent

>implying warfare in the 21st century is the same as the 1940s
Literal retard

i fucking hope they come looking to fuck with us. it will be nanking all over again.

How they going to get all those foot soldiers to the US when the US and allies would hold water superiority?

>Chinese official
yeah one official's opinion (and a anti-trump one) is making a whole news article
is most of the media garbage like this?seems so.

And their ground forces are made up almost entirely of the Chinese. Also I'd imagine most of their equipment is made in China, another huge red flag. I think we'll be just fine.

Just like you guys managed to beat Russia in WW2? Because of your superior technology and living situation?

Oh no that didn't happen. Their sheer force of numbers meant that nearly every single German woman between 8-80 that the Russians encountered was raped on the way to Berlin.

Don't underestimate manpower.

That why they been buying gold,and bought all of canada's gold

We finally stand up to their economic cheating and theyre talking about war? Lmao the chinks are just like the Dems, cant win without cheating.

China and their one aircraft carrier talking shit is hilarious.

>pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i
Who cares I want to see a worldwar.

>going to war
>going to war with a country just itching for a reason to nullify it's debts.

lol indeed my friend.

Chinks are shit fighters it'll be over in a year.

Navy, I don't think the US would ever put boots on the ground.

this is equivalent to aoe2 on waging a war while still upgrading to Imperial age lel