CNN GOING ALL OUT - 134,000,000 BANNED BY LE EBIL TRUMP

lol CNN has finally lost it today

press F

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember Remember the ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR GORILLION

F

They should bann 2 Billion muslims from every western country. Not even tourist visas. Or visas to visit relatives should be allowed.

Comon goys just let the 134 gorillion in

That's a big number.

Press S to spit on grave

Are you implying that they're wrong?

So CNN's admitting that they wanted to take in the entire populations of all these nations in an attempt at white genocide, then?

David Gurgle..lol how can anyone even...

Praise him

I can't believe 254,000,000 refugees can't come into the country! What will happen to these 394,000,000 men women and children?

U U U U

Also, >lawsuit file

Haha, good luck with that one. Trump is exercising his congressionally approved powers.

This

Holy fuck they just not giving up are they? The back dude Big Joe spoke truth is this continues the country will be divided then w will have martial and total anarchy.

>muh 134 gorillion mudslims!

(((peeple)))

take your meds kikes

they banned over 600 million muslim jews. literally hitler

MUH 134 QUADRILLION!!
TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER AND WE HABE LITERAL RECORDED FOOTAGE OF HIM SIGNING THEIR DEATH WARRANT1!1!!
HIS CAMPAIGN IS FINISHED MADAM PRESIDENT LOCK HIM UP REEEEEEEEE!!!

heh

Not for Jews

Trump should have banned all JEWS from entering and should extradited the 6,000,000 JEWS to ISRAEL! Send them to their homeland!

AMERICA IS A CHRISTIAN NATION!

Oh vey goyim remember the 134 million

Press IKindOfWantToTakeAShitOnTheirGrave if you kind of want to take a shit on their grave.

(((people)))

OY GEVALT GOYIM
REMEMBER THE 134 KAJILLION

>Are you implying that they're wrong?

Are you retarded?

THEY ARE LITERALLY IMPLYING THAT EVERY SINGLE PERSON FROM 7 COUNTRIES IS TRYING TO GET INTO THE US

Is that an incorrect report by CNN? Seems accurate to me

Fake news. He banned 700,000,000,000 people.

That's more than all American voters combined!

Are they retarded???

IKofwashitonageavess

I tried

but they are banned dude

Because we should open our doors to 200,000,000 people

Fuck this feels so good. In about a week liberals will accept the reality that western countries can ban immigration from certain countries.

All we have to do is keep up meme magic about human bio diversity and we'll have an excuse to ban sub Saharan Africa.

Praise Kek

F

REMEMBER THE 134 MILLION

Trumpfags need a fucking dictionary. Not CNNs fault you dont understand english

Never forget the 900 000 000 000 000.

>CNN implying anyone wants 134,000,000 Muslims in our country
Who the fuck is their target audience?

Why won't he rescind this executive order?!?!

OY FUCKING VEY
REMEMBER THE 134,000,000 GOYIM

kek not at all, it's literally saying the US has banned every person from those 7 countries from entering, which is 100% true

>but they are banned dude

it will only apply to people who will actually travel dumbass

no more than about 20,000 people over 3 months or something like that

>wanting to let 134 million people into the country

134 you

If you think about the future generations as well, just imagine how many trillions of Muslims Trump is barring from the US by not allowing them to come here.

And to be honest, I really get these Muslims and their struggle. Just last week I tried to fly to Sweden, and the fascists at the airport told me I needed tickets and a passport. I have a human right to be in that country if I want to be.

The media isn't going out quietly, they will pile it on high now for the sheckles. If you thought they weren't being objective before, just wait till the illegals start getting put into camps.

>kek not at all, it's literally saying the US has banned every person from those 7 countries from entering, which is 100% true

THE BAN WILL APPLY TO ABOUT 20,000 PEOPLE OVER 3 MONTHS SHIT FOR BRAINS

Whats CNN?

>less than 2% of the global population

Woooow it's nothing

brave lad, wew

Why don't they go to Dubai?

F

Is every nation somehow obligated to let in whoever wants to come into their country? If some shithole wants to ban Americans I don't give a fuck it's their country not mine.

Why are there 134 million of them here in the first place?

Saved for future tears

MUH 134 GORILLION

>134 million out of 7 countries. Not even 10% of the muslim population, dozens of other muslim countries are able to freely travel to the US.

Why are people making this about muslims and not that the countries banned are war-torn terrorist shitholes?

infostormer.com/jew-adl-head-cries-about-the-white-house-not-mentioning-the-60-trillion-jews-that-died-in-the-holocaust/

>noooobooody knooows

more

>Think of the children

Nigga we are

they fucking lost it. LOL!
LITERALLY
>t-th-think of the ch-chih-children!!!
TIER.

Fucking bleeding heart liberals. Millions of years of evolution and instinct tell us to protect our children before protecting others. Some how they forgot that.

Or CIA planting the seeds for (((Arab Spring))) and subsequent war in Syria

ban the hooknosed, blonde kids now!

Oy Vey, don't forget about the 134 million.

>Is that an incorrect report by CNN?

yes

it's like saying just because you CAN be an astronaut, it means everyone in the country WILL be an astronaut

(You)

pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i

>Canada's immigration website closes down because everyone wants to flee America
>Why won't Trump let more people come to America?

Puzzle me this:

FAKE

NEWS

HOW CAN EUROPE EVEN COMPETE?

S

Legacy media at it again.

ok there buzzfeed. Go home and rethink your life.

>Who the fuck is their target audience?
people who thought Hillary was a good choice for a president
>people who thought that a person who had committed treason was a good choice for president
so... basically, idiots desu.

CNN finally lost it? Its been 2 weeks of them just going Reeeeeeeeeeeee! I watched Wolf Blitzer and all his passive aggressive questions yesterday, trying to be tough, but instead it just comes across as them being assholes. CNN has a lot to learn about being an actual news organization, and its really a sad watching experience.

Fuuuck that's hot

>It hasnt been a full week yet
Please Mr Trump, thats too much winning.

134,000,000,000,000 PEOPLE EXECUTED BY TRUMP BY HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MADMAN MUST BE STOPPED

SECOND HOLOCAUST

Needs to be at least a billion

B-B-BUTT MUH COUNTRY IS A NATION OF IMMIGRANTTS !!!

WW--WW-WHHOS GONNA CLEAN YOUR TOILETS HUH????

*DENIAL INTESIFIES*

Liberals are all gonna go mad by the time summer hits with all their free time and pent up politically misguided and misinformed rage

For EU.

Underrated

This tbqh

It checks out retards. That's the combined population of all 7 banned countries.

There's a decimal point there you retarded Anglo

>All Arab countries are 100% muslims
Kys retard

He wasn't alone.

I don't disagree with him banning new travel from those countries but i do disagree with him stopping legal visa owners from entering the country

134,000,000 people banned?
Good, there are too many people here already.

We anti-fascists will destroy Drumpf!

134 billion gorillion REMEMBER

careful mah murican ally.... your rabbi mask is slipping

>mfw sandniggers vs sandniggers. gg