kill em all

Abortion=more black babies

I like those guys holding that banner.

> not terrorists
> cover up their faces

wew

pastebin.com/raw/EiAEYd7i

Really got my tires rolling

Than isn't supporting abortion and not supporting the muslim ban hypocrisy too?

lol remember when that German reporter admitted to staging the video of those poor Syrians and the kid pulling the girl to safety?

That's the very moment I stopped trusting any of this propaganda. The media wrecked it for me

>that feel when there is a mudslime being killed right now somewhere

MAN THIS FEELS SO GOOD

well HUMAN life sure needs protection.

>these are lives too

Not according to their holy book, muslims and non-muslims are too seperate forms of life.

This is all fair game according to their rules.

Terrorists have children, cry, and bleed also.

So if I am pro choice can I go out and kill some of them?

Does anyone know what happened to that German woman who wanted to march from Berlin to Aleppo? I think she was supposed to begin in December.

White man's burden

If you want to help, donate to a charityreal
But don't force fucking taxpayers I do it for you
Curiously people who actually work for a living (or even have kids) never give a shit about these manipulative photos

uh doesn't that imply that everyone who supports importing Muslims should also be pro-life or else they're hypocrites as well?

also why the scare quotes around life? is a fetus not alive?

She probably dead

people who use children as propaganda tools legitimately disgust me

That can't be real hahahahahahahaha

If they care about syrians they shouldn't voted hilary, because she started that shit.

By that logic if you are pro choice why do you care if these kids die?

Using children doesn't make your point any stronger. its a strawman/blue pill argument that is worthless. If you want to have a real debate bring actual studies and facts

Joke's on you cunt, I'm Pro-Death

>12picksthatwillbreakyourheart.jpg

Liberals are easily manipulated faggots.

it is

she travelled in a wedding dress

I'm pro abortion but anti choice.

that's sad to see, but resources are limited and we can't help everyone. fix your own country.

Funny how the rhetoric of the syrian refugee crisis went from Christians are suffering to Muslims are suffering.

Wow these photos are so good... it's almost like... they were.... staged.....

>Syrians will die because they can't fly from Germany to America.

Fuck mudslides, nuke the Middle East please. I don't know about you guys but I have no remorse for refugees/these people.

can somebody photoshop exlosion in the background of the 4th picture?

Fix your own country before you ruin someone else's.

I need a shill free fucking board

If you're a feminist who doesn't support the Muslim ban, you're priorities are conflicting.

WHERE ARE THE FEMINIST WHEN IT COMES TO SHARIA LAW?!?!?

where are the Ukrainian refugees in all these collages?

I really don't understand liberal thinking at all.
I mean, the goal is to save the lives of refugees, which is already being done by setting up refugee camps. They're already safe.
So why the fuck do liberals insist that we take them from these safe camps and resettle them in western countries? Is luxury and free shit a human right, now?

β€œIn the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Good ole Teddy

>I am a feminist
>A baby is a choice
>A refugee is an obligation
>Conservitards are the hypocrites though.

Didn't everyone already knew that right wing christcucks are hypocrites and retards?

I'm pro choice because by this logic it's ok to let children across the world die.

let's send the military aged men to march back to their fucking countries then. We are no longer a fucking babysitter

Well they are brain dead.
They get off on virtue signaling. Because of this they pretend the people who are safe in Turkey are somehow in danger who need Western Europe to take care of cradle to grave.

Even their biggest propaganda piece the dead three year old died because of his fathers greed.
The kid was born in Turkey yet somehow was fleeing Syria.

So they admit unborn children deserve a right to live?

Those refugees can go to the closest border to them. Quickest and easiest way to get safety.

Stupid fucking left tries to tie anti abortion stance to civil wars in the middle East

Retards. Shit like this is why Trump won

No hypocrisy here. We want dead niggers and dead sandniggers.

Agreed, OP. So it would make most sense for these rapefug,...I mean refugees to be placed somewhere that is more compatible with their religion and culture like Saudi Arabia.

They're just trying to use conservative arguments against conservatives.
This never works no matter where it comes from, because the thing they're apparently endorsing is counter to their actual opinions.
They don''t care about aborting children, it means nothing to them. But they will try to flip the argument. A good response is perhaps that halting dangerous and disruptive refugees is a good way to save lives. This probably won't work anyways because they're actually virtue signaling, but hey.
So I guess the real lesson here is nothing fucking matters when it comes to people like this.

Does it make you a bad person to only care about your own race?

>implying any of those countries want to take them in

Arab-Americans are our friends. Do not hate Arab-Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=DybKrtAqYJs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Thomas

>The Danny Thomas Show (known as Make Room for Daddy during the first three seasons) is an American sitcom which ran from 1953 to 1957 on ABC and from 1957 to 1964 on CBS. A revival series known as Make Room for Granddaddy aired on ABC from 1970 to 1971.

>Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz (January 6, 1912 – February 6, 1991), known professionally by his stage name Danny Thomas, was an American nightclub comedian, singer, actor, and producer, whose career spanned five decades. He had also appeared as a guest on several talk and variety shows.

>Danny Thomas was born as Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz on January 6, 1912, in Deerfield, Michigan, to Charles Yakhoob Kairouz and his wife Margaret Taouk.[3] His parents were Maronite Catholic immigrants from Lebanon.

kille them all women and kids

that wasnt fake you retard, as much as i hate these animals that wasnt fake, thats his brother

>Non-Whites can become Americans
hahaha

I'm pro abortion for minorities and pro life for whites.

If you support pulling out all the stops to help Syrian children but are fine with murdering American children for convenience there is no greater hypocrisy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

I'm pro-choice.

Even if I wasn't, I would still say fuck them. It's not our responsibility to baby sit them and I don't think we should be getting pissed on for nothing wanting to when civilized Middle Eastern countries are taking almost no refugees.

>implying sand-people are people
>thus implying their lives would have any value
>implying the planet wouldn't be better off without them
>implying we shouldn't take on planned and consistent action to eradicate them

Wearing the same clothes?

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
Yeah OP, I care about as much as you do.

zactly

>His parents were Maronite Catholic immigrants from Lebanon.
FUCK CHRIZTIANITY >:(

Why do show hatred for christianity nowadays? They treat it as they should treat Islam.

Just because some sand monkey shat out a bunch of little sand monkeys that doesn't obligate me to give a shit about it

Take care of your own god damned kids