Did you sign it yet, /po/?

Did you sign it yet, /po/?

refugeesusa.com/godlovesrefugees

#GodLovesRefugees

If he loves them, why are such horrible things happening to them?

Then they are in good hands.

You are delusional if you think these are refugees.

We should dox god

We should make some modification to the statue

If god loved refugees's he would have made them competent enough to build their own functioning country

Pretty sure God burns Mudslimes in hell.

So you could sell your drugs there? Nice try gypsy.

No. Deus Vult.

It's just some liberal faggot behind it

The boy would have lived if it wouldn't be for his father. They were already safe in Turkey but his father wanted new teeth so he tries to get to Germany and his boy drowned. I don't know why we should include people like this in our society. No empathy or compassion even for their own family.

Huuu... Trump doesn't care about God !

Ya America was created to harbor refugees. Kys you dumb fkn nigger

Does anyone know where he's from? I read somewhere that he's from the Netherlands

Exactly.

Liberals always have something they're doing illegally or degenerate like eating a whore's poop.

Destroy Abrahamism
Praise Kek

Then why did God make them refugees in the first place?

I agree. Its some atheist assfag who does nothing but post shit to pander to BLM and occupy dems

>yearning to breathe free

But that's a DQ for just about all Muslims so the statement still stands.

God loves immigrants so much that he took what was one people with one language and split them into a bunch of different people with different languages so they couldn't communicate or work together anymore, if you believe some old book about a tower of Babel.

"fleeing war and persecution" If those fucking cowards would stay there and actually fight for their families the whole mess in Syria would already be gone. Imagine out of the millions of mostly 20-30 year old men who ran away only 200.000 would have joined the SAA or an allied militia. Al-Qaeda and ISIS wouldn't exist anymore in Syria.

God literally (methodologically) destroyed the tower of babel because it was multicultural and arrogant.

And here this cunt is arrogant enough to use God's name to promote multiculturalism. Get fucked, kike.

Exactly, the faggot thinks he's actually god. Lets put the fear of god back into him.
By god, I mean Barron.

Stop spamming your shitty twitter account
sage and ignore

If God loves refugees, why did he send the Midians (Arab gibmedats) to taunt the righteous and inhabit their lands in great numbers - then tell the people to rise up and kill them?
SOURCE:Book of Judges. 8/21 onwards

It's recently been confirmed that Poland and Lithuania brought Winged Hussars from Africa. I bet a racist piece of shit like you didn't know that. Go shove that deus vult up your ass.

>methodologically
should read mythologically
spellcheck

if immigrants were banned, we would not have goku

Nope, Because she wasn't a muslim, she was a jew, all of them were jews and lived in current day israel, a country whose people aren't banned from traveling to the US, also she didn't wore a hijab.

I don't see Palestine on that list

Why does everyone love to ignore the fact that Jesus Christ was a Jew and in fact is often called the king of the Jews? I swear, lefties will start saying Jesus was a Muslim before too long.

The "nice" doctrine of Christianity is heresy in its purest form.

We have to summon Barron's psychic powers to doxx this faggot. Barron is only 10 years old but he already managed to fend off a psychic attack by the Bog brothers.

>"Mary wore a hijab."

Get cancer.

Lol, we should give it to Germany.

This faggot again.
Its just some liberal atheist faggot who panders to BLM and other SJW crap, and probably he actually believes hes god, or the closest thing to something divine and holy.
What a fag.

If we wouldn't have bombed the nips then we woudn't have Goku either.

I fucking hate that retarded fedora twitter account.

I don't think Ms Lazarus was thinking of goat-fuckers when she wrote that.

I guess someone needs to remind "god" that he sent his son to save us, and one of his lessons was that throwing yourself on the ground to help people who hate you and will never see the light of god is like throwing your pearls before swine to be trampled on, don't fall for this charlatan heretic.
>2017
>still not believing in the living word

ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

I like how a majority of people welcome refugees wouldn't ever allow them to stay in their houses. Fucking morons.

Also, guess our homeless aren't worth anything?

Fucking this. I'm tired of seeing this faggot on my Newsfeed. He's also a massive dick to people.

Give me your shitskins, your poor,
Your Muslim masses yearning to spread Islam,
The wretched refuse of your shitty civilization.
Send these, the homeless, the rapists to me,
I spread my cheeks before the BBC

Nah, I'm spreading #NoDoorsNoBorders all over kikebook at the moment.

>romania

Mind your own business.

>implying refugees can afford passage to the united states

I guess you would've been one of the roman soldiers who either nailed Jesus to the cross or stabbed him with pikes for fun, or maybe you were one of the jealous jews who wanted him dead?

I'm an atheist

MAGA

Jesus Christ was a Judean who was the King of the Judeans. He was not a fucking Jew, that's a term from the Talmud, which Jesus despises, he calls the people who follow it followers of the Synagogue of Satan.

>we
Get under a bench, Fritz

Why would people sign a petition to tell Trump they don't like him? Trump already knows how many people dislike him. It's called the election that just fucking happened, and it also reassures Trump that the other half of the country does support him.

If God loves refugees, it's important that we don't help them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be refugees anymore.

Got any links? Sounds interdasting. I bet it's about exotic pelts.

> we

What timeline are you on?

Can you anti-sign it somehow?

WE

>God loves refugees
>literally order Israel to take a certain land and eliminate all heathens living their because of the evil ways
>once said land was established no other nation or culture could enter unless they took Gods laws and commandments and basically became Israelite themselves
The blue print has been layed out and what happen when Israel decided to let in foreigners without them changing to their ways? they were eventually destroyed and conquered

This poem isn't a part of the constitution, why do people cite it? Its just a nice poem written by a self hating Jewish woman who was racist to everyone but Anglos/Germans.

>Liberal cuck traitor on Twatter pretending to be fucking God

Wew.

This is what the left does, it talks and sucks the farts out of each others ass endlessly, never actually doing anything beyond stirring up chaos for the countries they parasite.

Haku says god hates refugees.
Haku is right.

I'm so happy and proud Trump is BTFOing all these retards and not going back on his promises. Thank you Mister Trump!

>TFW your faith wavered momentarily in the face of the endless cucked hordes and MSM traitors trying to trick you into thinking someone like Trump would throw his entire future to the wolves if he wasn't planning on seriously trying to do right by the country