Sup Forums BTFO

He has a point, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwvlbJ0h35A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do we not have utopia and rainbows? Moral fags will never take the blackpill. We are the bacteria on this earth. You think we have a choice in any of this. Free will isn't real.

Globalist scum
He's free to go to somalia if he wants

You want no flag? You want no borders? You want no law? Take a look at the world before civilization, and tell me how much batter off we were. Or just go to Somalia right now, which is also inhabited by cavemen.

Whats wrongn with globalism? Aeriously? We would all be proud to be one human race

>fuck havin borders n laws n shit the post

Cavemen are at least white

There no fucking point, just another leftist proving how retard-tier they are.

It only works if we obliterate everyone else and form a single monolithic society

Globalism=Communism=Death to all who oppose and want to just live free.

Leftists actually believe that all humans are equal and multiculturalism works

Not only do leftists believe that all humans are equal, they also believe that the purpose of all values and laws is to make them feel good as individuals. That's why the idea of a law preventing someone doing whatever they want for any reason makes no sense to them.

A FUCKING true statement, my Canadian ally.

Nobody believes this shit besides self hating white people. Even the ungrateful immigrants who guilt white people into believing this don't believe it themselves.

I am going to move into their house and not pay rent. What's the point of having property lines or doors on houses?

youtube.com/watch?v=bwvlbJ0h35A

I actually half agree. Just take a look at Sup Forums for example. Sure the bants can get hot, but would any of you ever be willing to go to war with each other's countries now knowing how similar we are? I wouldn't. I'm only talking to the white countries here of course, and maybe some parts of Asia

>b-but that's different!

>Says all that
>Still locks his doors at night

Really got the noggin joggin

This, I guarantee you if the Mexicans took over America the first thing they would do would be to ban Muslims and Africans from coming and then they'd start treating the ones already here like shit.

You better are the rozzers will shame you.

Then why do libtard girls put headphones on when on the bus or stick thier dumb face into thier phone?

Im following the trend

>obliterate
that's not how you spell UNITE idiot

DUDE FUCK BORDERS LMAO

>pile it all into a blender
>press the power button
>NOW WE ARE ALL UNITED :DDDD

false equivalency.

let me give you a better one:
1. multiple packs of dogs fight and kill each other every day.
2. a man comes and trains them to be peaceful and obedient.
3. lives saved

So you're saying Syrians and other immigrants are like violent packs of dogs?

Globalism hopes are eveybody can peacefully co exist.

Globalism reality is all out war until one society is the last survivor

Something something, diversity of individuals, Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, Europe's spiritual aristocracy, t. founder of the European Union

I want to kill the younger generation

or put them in concentration camps

>proud to be one human race
Go to Africa and see why it's a bad idea to import millions of them.

My personal metric before you can have true global unity is whether or not your OWN country is united first.

If you have a country with lots of in-fighting then how the fuck is abolishing borders going to improve anything?

If systematically over the next 500+ years countries begin to become completely united within themselves, as in the majority of the population more or less believes in the same ideologies, then the concept of true globalism can be considered, until then it's not possible.

Go to bed, Pixy.

I'm saying all radicals are. This includes the alt-right

Trips of truth purified the leaf post. The rake shall pass over you, leafbro.

The real answer:
Because humans are tribal species. We congregate in groups based on kinship, usually formed from blood relation and cultural closeness.
This behavior is extremely deeply ingrained in our species, and can be found even in our relative species like Chimps. No amount of liberal fantasies and other bs can change the fact of what we are.

We operate in groups, self segregate, form our own territories which we defend, and seek to further the well being of our own group above others, BECAUSE THAT IS OUR NATURE.
Nations and nationalism, is just an expression of that instinctive human behavior.

Denying our nature is utter lunacy. I embrace our tribalistic instincts fully. I do not recognize non-Finns as my kin, and I don't give a rat's ass about their well being. Only the success and well being of my OWN TRIBE matters to me, for they are my kin.

The only way "united" humanity will ever happen is if a SINGLE group of humans utterly exterminates and subjugates every single other group of humans, and then proceeds to assimilate the survivors to the point where nothing of their origins remains.

That is the reality of your "united humanity" fantasy. A disgusting, genocidal dictatorship where only single expression of human culture is allowed to exist.

That makes you no better than jews.

Seems like a mental disorder to me, upon progression this guy will try to open emergency exit in plane yelling something about separating him from beautiful sky

Yeah he should just move to Africa and live out his dream.

Or if aliens attack Earth for whatever reason, as a literally non-human Other would be enough of a threat to unite all humans against it (at least temporarily).

>covering up part of the message in ms paint

if hes so tired send him this

we have them for the same reason you have a door to your bedroom

When my people number in just 5 million, can we really afford to be "better than the jews"?
Even the jews outnumber us, also, we aren't spread across the globe nor do we have the web of influence the kikes possess.
There is just Finland, our home, and nothing else.

I care about the survival of my people, above all else, because we are fucking endangered on the global scale and it wouldn't take much to wipe us out. The amount of immigration Germany has faced alone would be enough to ensure the demographic replacement of my people in one swell swoop.

I want to preserve my people and ensure that future generations of Finns can live in peace and prosperity in their ancestral homeland. I am prepared to do whatever necessary for that goal.

Really made me think. Guess I'm going to remove locks from my door now.

People are divided by natural differences that are impossible to overcome (cultures, religions etc.). Artificial borders are necessary, because there never was, there is not, and there never will be absolute peace, tolerance, etc. This guy is retarded

If alien attack is what is needed to "unify" humanity, then you can pretty much count out future of unified humanity altogether, given how unlikely the alien attack scenario is.

Personally, I believe that once we solve how mankind can live in space independently from earth (as in, self sufficient orbital, and deep space stations and ships etc), we will enter a stage of our specie's evolution, where we will inevetably start diverging into countless sub species of humanity, as space is so wast, and full of resources, that once individual human groups are able to start exploiting it and exploring it on their own devices, there is no way to unify or even just monitor all those groups.

Ad in genetic engineering and the radical changes it can be used to create, we will see a wast splintering of space borne humans into countless new species quite rapidly.

Personally, I'd be happier with that future, over some future where we are just a monolithic unified empire, because the former means that my people could still exist as their own entity and group, out there somewhere, whereas the later would mean that my people would very likely have been destroyed by the mechanisms which "unified" humanity.

The same reason you wouldn't live in the detriot ghetto. People are shitty, and bring the standard of living down. Why is this even an attempt at an argument?

If there are no borders then there will be nothing to stop Mohamed the ISIS warrior from raping your butthole.

I can see where you're coming from.
You're right, im sorry I said it.

No worries.
Given the size of your nation and the number of it's inhabitants, it is not really surprising that you murricans might just assume that other people's are also as numerous. After all, we humans have a tendency of reflecting on others based on our own experiences.

And yes, if we Finns were acting like kikes in USA, that would make us equally bad. I am not advocating for that. I am simply advocating for what Trump is advocating for USA, but simply from our own perspective, for ourselves. Simply that we Finns as people, but our own nation, and people at first, always, because if we don't do that, no one else certainly will. We are a drop in the ocean of humanity. The only people we have that will look out for our betterment and interests are we ourselves. No one else gives a damn about our people and nation.

Why do you have a lock on your front door OP? To keep the undesirables out.

Same concept.

Thus Mongol knows what's up.

The white race's future lies in the stars

I'm simply applying the same principles of speciation that has caused new species to diverge from a singular ancestor upon discovery of new environment, to humans.

Once we reach the point where a single "group" (as in organization, corporation etc) can operate basically independently in space with self sufficient vessels and stations that don't need the constant support of earth borne nations and organizations, there is nothing concrete to hold back our speciation into countless new human species.

How do you prevent a group of gas miners in the jovian moons from genetically engineering themselves into a more suitable form for space in habitation? On earth, earth organization can always shut such projects down, but in space, the only real way of doing that would be utterly annihilating all groups seeking to diverge from human form, which would simply drive such groups further underground. Human form is not fit for space, thus the evolutionary advantage is on such groups who are willing to adopt a form more suited for living in space.

Homo Sapiens will not colonize the cosmos. It will be a race or races of our post human descendants, that will claim the stars.

Because the definition of a living organism is a piece of matter that is capable of maintaining the relative stability of the stuff that is inside it. The cell membrane, or wall, is the thing that made the life possible.

The same is true for countries. A country (or a nation) is a group of people who agreed on having a specific societal structure and rules for the benefit of themselves. Not for the benefit of the whole mankind, not for the benefit of a nigger tribe somewhere on the other side of the globe. And if a nation does not have borders, it will have the same fate as a cell whose membrane has burst: it will die.

Enjoy your Anarchy. Let's all set fire to this twitter fags house since he doesn't value law or sovereignty.