Yfw trump is Doing everything he said he would including starting process of banning Muslim immigrating

>yfw trump is Doing everything he said he would including starting process of banning Muslim immigrating

wtf i hate drumpf now

Feels good. There is a magic in the air.

fuck u potatonigger come back when you wanna join out great nation

Best timeline.

>that ball

Trump must have been truly blessed by Kek.

Shame that he raised taxes on the middle-class and quit hiring for public jobs for no reason what-so-ever.

>public jobs
You mean the private sector which funds it self and brings nothing to the economy

Just more proof USA is a racist sexist country

It creates jobs, which helps the economy tremendously.

What are some countries that aren't?

But it Doesn't do this. just because u have more jobs doesn't mean more money or cheaper things it actually mean things are more expensive

At Least for the private sector

..the fuck are you talking about? First off, you need certain jobs to be in the public sector, so we can't just cut all of them. Second off, YES, it helps the economy, especially in America where the Private sector dominates. It gives out decent paying jobs and prevents people from living off the government. It gives people money, so the can invest in the private sector which goes hand in hand with the government's debt.

>raised taxes on the middle class
Lolwut

Kek

>prevents people from living off of the government
>by having them live off of the government and taxpayers' money with their public sector job

Well If Actually if you look he hasn't cut all jobs if he did there would be riots in every town. and money doesn't work like that, the more money there is the more expensive things are

You're just upset becuase this leads to less big muslim cocks raping your cucked ass.

also this

They WORK, you idiot. Important positions that needs to be filled.

I didn't say he cut anything. I said that he stopped hiring. He did.

>important positions
Like what? And don't lump cops, firefighters and paramedics with these people.

Also it's still living off of the government

Then stop moving here

"And don't lump cops, firefighters and paramedics with these people."

Ehh... why would I not "lump" them into the same category? It IS the same category, you moron.

The hiring freeze also applies to the department of veteran affairs, so we have thousands of Veterans not able to find jobs.

I thought you Republicans cared so deeply about the Veterans?
Well, you don't and neither does Trump. It's all campaign rhetoric that dupes over simpletons

feels good