What is the issue with flag burning? It doesn't hurt anyone except your little feelings. Should that be a crime?

What is the issue with flag burning? It doesn't hurt anyone except your little feelings. Should that be a crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EiAEYd7i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would be hotter if she fucked herself with the flag.

Nobody wants it to be illegal, it is just a very ineffective means of "protest"

Can't wait to see her lynched.

No. That's why the Supreme Court held it's protected by the First Amendment in Texas v. Johnson and it's not really an issue anymore.

Burn a Koran pussy

Just imagine the tears when she gets deported.

>No. That's why the Supreme Court held it's protected by the First Amendment in Texas v. Johnson and it's not really an issue anymore.

There is a shitload of video on YouTube of self-proclaimed defenders of American freedumz attacking people who burn flags because it hurts their right-wing feelings. So apparently it is an issue to conservative SJWs.

There definitely should be some punishment.

For example deportation, if it's "#NotYourFlag" then get the fuck out

>Should it be a crime?
depends on whether or not the majority of people think it should be legislated

also what is the issue with burning the Koran and calling for the expulsion of filthy migrants from Europe. It dont hurt anyone either

I respect your freedom to burn my flag.
But you better respect mine to skin you alive, commie nigger

>Just imagine the tears when she gets deported.

Here family has probably been longer on the North American continent than yours.

i think he meant the crime part. clearly people who get violent about the flag don't respect the constitution or have any self-control

I don't think flag burning should be illegal: muh free speech after all. However, if you just go up and burn somebody's national banner (equivalent to a very small act of war), you should expect to get your ass kicked. If i were to burn a copy of the Qur'an in a Muslim neighborhood, I'd deserve whatever happened to me afterwards.

>There definitely should be some punishment.

For hurting your feelings?

Slide thread
Sage your replies

Playing right into the hands of of the FIC.

>speech
>burning
Stop pretending to be retarded.

Read what the old white fuck's shirt says!

Flags are drenched in enough blood they're probably entities within the warp

someone lynch this sub human trash

Non issue. Let them do it. The difference between my camp and theirs is we will fight for their right to do it, not cry about it.

I still think they are huge faggots.

Just because it's legal doesn't make it ok.
You can have sex with a horse in Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Does that make it ok? No
Just because you have the right to burn the flag doesn't make it ok.
You're disrespecting our country and it's fucked up.
This isn't a black woman, this is a nigger.

No, I don't really give a fuck about flags.

Burning a flag is an act of aggression against the country and that's why it should be punished.

Also I'm not a conservative.

Hold on let me go take a shit on the lgbt flag and burn it.

She's a nigger. She's been her blood has been here 200 years tops.

>You can have sex with a horse in Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.

Not in Washington, anymore though.

It's not my feelings that matter, it's whoever might be watching when your burning the flag. I think it should be legal, but some folks out in the sticks get really spooky about that shit. Feel free to express yourself, but beware of the whackos that might get triggered by it, because some burgers go apeshit over that.

>Just because you have the right to burn the flag doesn't make it ok.
>You're disrespecting our country and it's fucked up.

Why? Does it hurt your feelings snowflake? Better find yourself a safe space then.

It'd be hotter if she hanged herself with it.

Even fucking Scalia, a literal x-men villain, said it is not a crime.

>I think it should be legal, but some folks out in the sticks get really spooky about that shit.

Well that's what stand your ground laws are for, right? If some redneck attacks you for exercising you constitutional rights you can shoot him in his head.

>Germany
>thinks burning the symbol of freedom is okay
That's why you deserve rapefugees.

>symbol of freedom

Oh shut the fuck up.

I'd love the flag more if the stars were the Star of David. I hope trump makes that happen.

Freedom is a German thing.
There you can order 13 year old brides, for example

Yep, this man on the right is now free because of this flag.

Respond to flag burning by burning books by liberal-revered authors. They won't concede to understanding but it'll activate their almonds.

(You)

pastebin.com/EiAEYd7i

>Freedom is a German thing.
>There you can order 13 year old brides, for example

Are you retarded? Refugee couples arrived in Germany where the bride was only 13. They didn't get married in Germany. That is illegal. The article is most likely about those marriages not being recognized and dissolved.

fuck america HAIL OUR PEOPLE HAIL VICTORY

Hi Ahmed.

>I am an autist and I'm proud of it

This
>Kraut Education

I know, just be ready to actually do that should some redneck with a shotgun come at you.
This is all pretty self-explanatory. What did you even start this thread for?

CANT YOU CONSERVATIVES AND SJWS SEE YOU'RE EXACTLY THE SAME!

Why doesn't she go back to Africa then?
Fucking nigger.

Let me take a shit on your relatives graves and see if that pisses u off. Dont fuck with our flag its disrespectful.

Yet she won't leave the country because then she won't get gibs.

Trump is soon to unveal a new fabric technology that releases nerve gas when exposed to flame

We're going to start making flags out of them and we're going to air drop them all over the middle east.

In my country is illegal.
You want to complain about the country? Go ahead. You want to protest? Sure, get in line. But desecrating the symbols of our nation, be any flag or coat of arms, is over the line. You can even shit on a politician's photo and it won't be a crime, but a flag represents the nation our ancestors fought long to make (too bad it went to shit anyways) and if you do it, you don't belong here.

OH FUCK BLM BTFO!

Flag burning and coal burning?
Get out an go back to Africa nigger.

>Should that be a crime?

it's NOT a crime.

at least, in America.

As long as it's YOUR flag, and not someone elses.

Horseshoe theory only notes similarities. Of course they're not exactly the fucking same.

Fucking retard

I'm sure OP is trolling (and is also a faggot, but that's beside the point). OP, Here is a pic of what is ACTUALLY happening right now in this thread. Good job on your LE EBIN TROLE

What is the issue with wearing swatsikas? It doesn't hurt anyone except your little feelings. Should that be a crime?

>Gets BTFO by Sup Forums
>Creates silly strawman

Cute

>responding to an overgeneralzed b8 thread with an overgeneralized strawman of the OP
>You being this autistic to not understand this
>rare pic of you

>Proving my pic right
God you idiots learn nothing

>will suppress different opinions
You can have them, but you'll be ridiculed
>Is unable to accept others have different opinions
We can accept you have different opinions, but you'll be called retarded

Being mean ≠ censoring

>Still being this autistic to not realize i am not interested in proving OP wrong and understand I'm on this thread to shitpost

Pissing people off in public always has risks, only autists like Richard Spencer don't get that

>You can have them, but you'll be ridiculed
>What is sliding/and saging?

>We can accept you have different opinions
No you can't. If I do I'm called a JIDF Cuck CTR shill fake news reporter jew Kike memer

>Implying I'm here for any other reason

Always hilarious to see American negroes showcase their blatant hatred for the country, yet still firmly root themselves in it and what it provides. I'd gladly exchange places.

It looks to me you are crying because some faggots called you a CTR shill. You need to understand that there are threads to shitpost on (like this one) and threads to ACTUALLY have a discussion. For example, don't expect a reasonable discussion on a Sup Forums BTFO thread

It's pretty angering to me to see some monkey do this, while ignoring all the Union soldiers that died so they wouldn't be slaves.

Well, when shitposting and shillposting became a large portion of the catalog it gets difficult tell the actual guy that talks about something and a ctr poster making some dollars by making inflammatory post.