HAPPENING: Ukraine possible NAF assault on Mariupol!

Well is it happening?
liveuamap.com/
New movements for the first time since the ceasefire.

twitter.com/Guderian_Xaba/status/825411843984330752
>Loud battle near #Mariupol, artillery, mortars, tank can be heard now.
Here's a short clip
youtube.com/watch?v=MbJZsSRzMSM

Since the ceasefire the NAF has been recruiting,rearming and building infrastructure their force of 11,000 fighters has grown to over 60,000 and they now have significant hardware including Russian Federation T-90's. They already dominate the skies thanks to their AA which annihilated the Ukrainian Air Force causing the government to issue a no fly zone for the entire east and south east region after losing nearly 80 aircraft(both helicopter and plane),

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtu.be/ipKmUtRSqtM
youtu.be/TTEwcQdpPVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not happening and will never happen again

It's going to be resolved peacefully now that Trump is in

Not happening.

I honestly think the Trump administration will just try to remain neutral (which is fucking retarded by the way)

Alright, (((Moscow))). You had your chance in 2014 when the Ukrainian army only was 5,000 combat ready soldiers, even then you faggots failed hard.
>just cuck my shit up
>Donbas 2014

Trump cares about public opinion, he wants to accomplish things. I doubt he will sit by and let thing escalate.

He will probably bring Putin and Poro together.

I'll admit I don't know how things are going to go down but throughout the campingn he said crimea is gone but he won't let the conflict escalate again

please let there be a happening, I'm /comfy/ right now and we haven't had one in a while

Kremlin just read out in the last 15 mins. Trump and Putin discussed partnership regarding Ukraine. Then this kicks off.

Something may actually be happening again.

>Moscow
>Ukrainian civil war
you're the one who needs to get his shit together m8

bump for happening potential

Get of proxy, Vanya.

When was the cease fire?

Past few days its been heating up again after Russia stopped supplying Ukraine with gas due to their debts that still need paying. 2 Ukrainian soldiers were killed earlier today after they crossed into NAF territory. This might be related.

I mean, just a few months ago he said in an interview that Russia's involvement in Crimea + the Donbas region was "unclear", even though it's pretty fucking clear.

Sorry to say it Ameribro, but I honestly doubt that more than 10% of your population even cares about the implication of watching it unfold while sitting idle.

shut up soros
rus and ukr will always be bff
civil war instigated by soros and pmc's will only bring them closer together

inb4 polish intellectual says '>ukraine no such thing'

Fake news

What's the chance of Ukraine collapsing?

lmao "novorussians" are too busy killing each other

already happened, ukraine is over

It doesn't take an intellectual to know that.

I don't know about mariupol but a couple of weeks ago ukraine laucnhed a small offensive and got rekt, NAF counterattacked a couple of kilometres and that was it, ukies asked for a ceasefire (like always)

Also, there was a brazilian guy who was the leader of the Viking unit, he left to moscow in a plane from british airlines and that plane was diverted to kiev, where the secret service was waiting for him. he is now in a prision in kiev being beaten and tortured daily.

He left because there was no action acording to him, volunteers there had no means of survival if they didn't join the "official" army hierarchy.
the same happened with many volunteer batallions like the ghost brigade and the interunit. the rebel authorities are creating a professional army and they don't want any armed men outside of their command, so they don't give them money nor assistance in order to force them to join or leave.

also Motorola was assassinated, along with many other veteran commanders and now what is left are either oligarch puppets or not so competent leaders

I still root for NAF tho, just throwing some facts on the current situation

also, sory for my bad english don't have time to correct

Wish Moscow would just move in and take everything East of the Dnieper river

Why stop there?

IDK Putin why stop in Georgia? Why stop in Moldova?

You guys seem to like starting a war and then just freezing it in place.

I remember back in 08' when you guys had tanks 30 miles outside of Tbilisi and then pulled back to Gori.

Why?? could have taken all of Georgia, Bush wasnt going to do anything.

thanks for your input m8

I have no sympathy for West Ukraine whatsoever, but it seems that the People's Republics are falling apart and cannibalizing each others assets as well as their own. Not just Motorola but a LOT of leaders are getting assassinated. Maybe Russia is trying to assert control, or maybe this is just the natural process of formalizing a state...

Either way Ukraine still can't actually defeat the East. Ukraine is a failed state, just like most former Soviets. My prediction: Ukraine will be partitioned just like people used to say about Syria, and has almost actually happened in Iraq.

>Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics".

>Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.

It's time

>ridf
It seemed relevant to the thread, that's all.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

The Territory underneath Moldova is romanian clay

Ukraine and Belarus are more closely ingrained with the West and Poland KGB shill

Oh, ok.

Who blew up the Motorola guy anyway?

Probably Ukranian FSB equivalent.
Bad for DPR morale.

>You guys seem to like starting a war and then just freezing it in place.
Because era of conquering is over. What good is Georgia to us? Better have frozen conflict there that you can always restart and pretend to be peacekeeper. Both sides will need you, and your expenses are minimal. It's byzantuim tier plotting.

Without Putin shoving his Mongol dick in Clinton and Obama's asshole for the Arab Spring, Trump might have not got in.

His policy on Syria and Assad is the only reason I started paying any attention to this year's election, I was sure that the economist was right and we see a Bush/Clinton match up.

So yeah, ridf me all the way, I'd rather them than anyone in Western Europe at the moment

HOLY FUCK TURN ON CNN

RUSSIAN TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

What a load of bullshit.

Are Ukrainians a real ethnicity? I've been told they were just Polish peasants. Why does this non-country even exist, and hold so much territory?

I was just becoming a little proud of my quarter-Ukrainian ancestry, are you telling me I'm actually a quarter pollack?

>Why does this non-country even exist, and hold so much territory?
Like the USA earned their independence : because they earned it.

wtf!
we FSB now
respect my pronouns damn it

Cossacks are real though

Pro-Russians seem well equipped and motivated;
youtu.be/ipKmUtRSqtM

The same cannot be said for the Ukranians;
youtu.be/TTEwcQdpPVo

Let's hope it's nothing.

Ukrainian is as much an ethnicity as USA is an ethnicity.
Its just a swath of land with many subcultures in it dating back to when the slavs invited the Vikings under Rurik to bring law to their land and rule them. They symbol of Ukrain is two R's for Rurikovic son of Rurik the finish viking.

>earned
it was free gibs in 1991, one thing Russia did right was not going Yugoslavia route.

Isn't that the new Russian strategy anyway? Constant stale conflict, this way Ukraine never gets into NATO and it remains a buffer zone

I would imagine in the great game of global chess, Ukraine may be exchanged for Syria by the powers that be.

The west needs Syria to fall for political, energy, Israel agenda purposes.

Russia needs Ukraine to fall for security, prestige, energy, Putin domestic politics etc.

Ultimately, Israel will get what it wants, world Jewry has held all the cards for the last century at least if not more.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
I've been reading a lot about Aleksandr Dugin lately; that guy seems like a god damn Bond villain. Really interesting guy though, especially considering his influence in Russia

It was independent before. The Hetmanat was in practice a sovereign nation.

Why tf would you give Ukranian speaking land to Poland? That would just cause another ethnic division like the one thats tearing apart Ukraine today. Plus do you really want to let that many poor people gain free travel through the EU?

I would say let that region become the new Ukrainian Republic.

Putin does not report to me personally. Our current strategy sound like "make ukraine take rebel regions back on condition of federation so they stall any real progress there". I don't know if it's real aim or just impossible term to keep frozen conflict while making UA look bad for refusing peace.

>giving anything to horse niggers
thats slovak clay

>The 1667 Treaty of Andrusovo was conducted without any representation from the Cossack Hetmanate and established borders between the Polish and Russian states, dividing the Hetmanate in half along the Dnieper.
>was in practice a sovereign nation.
yeah some poland'39 tier sovereignty.

I'm never quite sure what to make of him.

He backs Richard Spencer, though only as part of his goal of weakening the USA's influence. In his books he presents himself as anti-racist, although his definition of racism is very wide.

Ukrainians are more slavic than Russians, who are just a slavic-finno-ugric-tatar mess.

is that armata vs t90?

How do you know all this

do you just follow it really closely

Yes.

Everyone saw it? Finland just admitted we're theirs long lost brothers and we should live in one state!

Holy shit Armata is BIG!

Are we going back to super heavy tanks again?!

>we should live in one state!

Yeah he said Great Khanate but same difference.

Finnish independence was a gift from Lenin anyway, Soviets and Russians never agreed to it in the first place, because Finland has been rightfully Russian clay since the early 19th century.

Just liberate our shit up senpai.

The Great Finnish State is the only acceptable format for this merge. Slavs and mixed-bred shits must purge, only True Finns allowed.

More like soviet T-line is small.

IIRC the Armata is still lighter than most western tanks.

Like said most Soviet tanks were small and mobile, reflecting their cold war doctrine.

>Great Finnish State
How would this cunt look like?

Great again. Wouldn't be the first time Finland was great.

nice meme

I mean territorial speaking.

putin wants more of ukraine

Ukraine?

I hope so, it's been a great source of combat videos