NOOOO TRUDEAU STOP!!!

Parliament is considering passing legislation that would start the process of criminalizing the criticism of islam.

archive.fo/bRZVd

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
cbc.ca/1.3561511
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/825438460265762816
autonews.com/article/20170127/OEM01/170129851/gm-cutting-600-jobs-at-canada-plant-as-gmc-terrain-moves-to-mexico
globalnews.ca/news/2611487/national-security-adviser-dick-fadden-retires-after-long-public-service-career/
torontosun.com/2017/01/10/stephane-dion-quits-politics-after-being-dumped-from-trudeau-cabinet
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/01/16/top-canadian-military-commander-mark-norman-relieved-of-post.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only in canadacuckistan

Say it with me Sup Forums...

... A

Are you fucking kidding me

Bump

I fucking love Trudeau!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goddamn, He's going full Soros

>canada inviting non-citizens to be part of their federal and national police force

holy shit

>"FUCK JESUS CHRIST AND GOD"
>This is okay

>"I think Mohammad was a pedophile"
>10 years in jail

miss me yet?

How can we stop this?

>criminalizing the criticism of islam

Feels pretty damn good to be American right now.

Did you read the article? It's a motion. Which means it's lip service.

The sky is not falling.

>RCMP officials have claimed they need "officers more knowledgable in Sharia Law to uphold Canada's current Islamic Law."

You'll never be annexed.

>literally legitimising ISIS operatives as Canadian agents

What the fuck man.

the day you left my friend....... the day you left

My country is done for. It's still not too late to save yourself though. Don't let our death be in vain.

Not really. You were awful too.

Though I've gotten fed up with Trudeau a lot faster than I got fed up with you.

Why can't Canada have one good politician? Even just ONE seems too much to ask for.

>may 1 2016

>physical abilities test

Were canadians checking out their dicks to see which ones would cuck them better?

What would it take for white people to fight back? Are they so strongly enslaved by SJW shaming tactics that they dare not utter a word?

i was right again take that non time travelers

this is so sad
We may actually need another fucking wall

Avenge me.

AVEEEEEEENGEEEEE MEEEEEEE!!!!

about what? Canada has been self-destructing since Trudeau won.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access

I won't be surprised if Trump makes a deal where the US gets 90% of the profits made with the pipeline.

What a surprise, get cucked canadians

How the fuck do i get American citizenship?

I'm white, right wing, college educated, 10 years of industry experience with 5 industry tickets and 150,000 in the bank

Economy is stagnant here, taxes keep rising and the government hate us

'If virtue signalling was a country, it'd be Canada'-BPS

Marry a gay burger and then kill him during a trip to Mexico.

Le 2014 man

you apply for citizenship
uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship

Trudeau is literally a Muslim. I've been saying this for months.

The eternal Trudeau strikes again

Does the law say you cannot criticize Christianity either?

only judaism, goy

he kinda still is, isnt he?

>I won't be surprised if Trump makes a deal where the US gets 90% of the profits made with the pipeline.
Won't happen. Not because of anything Canada says (Canada doesn't have any say over the pipeline other than approving our end of it) but because TransCanada would just laugh and say "we'd rather ship it to China"

This whole notion of "we should get a cut of pipeline profits" is ridiculous anyway. Do you also expect to get a cut of the goods that roll past on every train and transport truck? Of course not. Which is why it won't happen to pipelines either.

AH HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

wow to be a citizen you have to give an oath of allegiance to the fucking flag? just like in your schools?

thats north korea tier

>for at least 10 weeks
>10 weeks
>at least
They make it sound like that is a longtime.

not only that but muslims can now blow themselves up in the name of islam and it will be perfectly legal.

God damn it Canada.

I guess i need a green card first, which means i either need a family member to sponsor me, or an employer to.

I have second and third cousins in the states but i don't think that counts, guess I'd have to find an employer

That's how we do shit don't apply for citizenship if you don't like it

Hahaha Jesus Christ. Wait, aren't the Mounties the "Royal" Mounties? Why the fuck does the Prime Minister of Cuckada has a say in who is let into a service that serves the Monarch? That's like saying the Prime Minister of the UK gets to decide the standards of the Queen's personal guard or something.

>applicants no longer have to pass physical abilities test

So any fat arse can be part of your police force now? Good luck actually catching criminals I guess...

Use a website called the Bureau of Labor Statistics to see what skills they want that are in demand
Just type in job title and then type in bls

>non-citizens can apply
WTF IS THIS
>must be permanent residents over of 10
well I guess it's not TOO bad...
>weeks
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>So any fat arse can be part of your police force now?

no, only "syrian" fat arses

I hate to say it because he was a liberal, but Chretien was a pretty good PM.

Plus he choked a bitch once in a while, which was nice.

Please do this. Independent minded leaves will flock to our cause by the hundreds of thousands

you can tell the guy is going easy on him and the punch slows down before it connects and he still goes down.

i guess if you let your enemies beat you you win.

>Sneak into country

>Hide for 10 weeks

>Wefare for life

The picture has nothing to do with the article, it's just more >A >FUCKING >LEAF bait.

>Americans beating a dead horse stolen from Australia

RIP Fatah

>a leaf actually getting triggered by leaf meme
hahahahahaha

>garbage tier american banter

it's 56% get it right leaf

FUCK IT IM OUT

IM TRYING TO BECOME A COP TOO

FUCK CANADA

BAKA. Thank god our region isn't as cucked.

this happened last MAY idiots.

way to keep informed

Unless you own a gun, we don't want you. I care not about your background. I only care that when you become an American, you BECOME an American. And that requires purchasing a firearm and carrying it. Get training with it. Only armed men are truly free.

> uphold Canada's current Islamic Law

Because the PM is essentially the executive now post-Canada Act 1982.
GG will never pull a Byng and say no because then they'd be forced out of their cushy job

I hate this fuck so much.

RCMP has officially replaced welfare prgram

You mad? Maybe if you cucked Brits adopted this tradition, your faggot country wouldn't be swarming with Muslims right now. Kys.

wow, the one thing i actually thought was pretty cool and uniquely Canadian. How does this make you feel, leaves?

If you own the trains and cars you SHOULD get a cut of the profit you massive syrup slurping chink scum

Because no one cares about politics in our country and it doesn't pay well. None of our people with strong leadership potential and good ideas are going to be interested.

2 WALLS PLS DADDY TRUMP

this is dangerous for us. there is a lot of muslims in canada and they can get in here easier than the mexicans.

>acting smug and condescending while responding to the op pic and not the thread subject
Fucking idiots

Fucking hell I swear everyone on Sup Forums is both retarded and illiterate today.

YOU

DO

NOT

OWN

THE

PIPE

LINE.

Neither does the USA or Canada. No one's getting a cut of jack shit except TransCanada.

I live in Ottawa.
If he gets assassinated I will honestly go down town with a celebratory sign.

>permanent residents who have lived in Canada for at least 10 weeks are eligible to apply for RCMP
>at least 10 weeks
>10 WEEKS
idiocy

I've been saying for years the US needs more aggressive border enforcement with Quebec and Ontario.

>No one's getting a cut of jack shit

>what are royalty fees

I own several guns, m1 garand, lee enfield, several commie guns and chink guns id have to give up due to the Clinton embargo on Russian and chink firearms, two pistols, shotgun. Etc

No Zhu, you're the retard.
>People to transport goods
>Build road
>Decide I need to maintain road or else I can't transport goods anymore
>Some Mongoloid says I don't deserve a cut which would be used to maintain the road
>Road falls into disrepair
Except in this case the road is necessary to saying fuck you to OPEC and ending the Saudi assfingering in the US, and if it fucks up you've got an ecological disaster on your hands

that's a declaration of war.

cbc.ca/1.3561511

The actual article. Im sad I had to check if this was real, though.

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/825438460265762816

top kek

meanwhile auto companies figured out that the best way to save shekels and avoid Trump's tweeter tantrums is moving from Canada to Mexico.

autonews.com/article/20170127/OEM01/170129851/gm-cutting-600-jobs-at-canada-plant-as-gmc-terrain-moves-to-mexico

Now you're just pretending to be retarded. Pipelines aren't licensed. The land is purchased or leased and the price has nothing to do with the value of goods crossing the land.

So now road tolls are based on the value of your vehicle? Gas taxes are based on a percentage of the value of the work that the fuel is used for? Of course not. So fuck off you ignorant shit.

Meanwhile in America

Trudeau is literally purging white males from positions sensitive to national security.

>National security adviser Dick Fadden (((retires))) after long public-service career
globalnews.ca/news/2611487/national-security-adviser-dick-fadden-retires-after-long-public-service-career/

>Stephane Dion quits politics after being dumped from Trudeau cabinet
torontosun.com/2017/01/10/stephane-dion-quits-politics-after-being-dumped-from-trudeau-cabinet

>Top Canadian military commander Mark Norman relieved of post
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/01/16/top-canadian-military-commander-mark-norman-relieved-of-post.html

Funniest Leaf post ever.
10/10 would allow you to punch out your prime minister

yes, I know.

What I meant is that Trump kept bringing it up in the rallies when he talked about the benefits of the pipelines.

It's just like his plan to tax remitances when there's a pletora of online methods to get around wire transfers.

Just move to New Zealand instead.
$150,000 would be a good deposit on some land you wouldn't believe, and kiwi chicks would fuck you senseless

Nigel, why are you mocking the burger when you guys demand allegiance to the queen?
Are you North Korea?

On the one hand it's just a motion calling for an inquest, so I want to say "don't worry about it too much". It won't actually have any legal power even if it gets a unanimous vote.

On the other hand, between this and C-17 (transgender pronouns bill) we're absolutely fucked. Thanks, Trudeau!

Road tolls ARE determined by the size of your vehicle. They charge you more if you drive a diesel truck you have to pay more than a midsize sedan. Get fucked Scott Pilgrim.

>applicants no longer have to pass physical abilities test
This is a whole new level of stupid.

No. Libyan and Iraqi too

I hate what this guy is doing to Canada.

I bet nobody there cares either. Canada is a relatively new country and whilst Europeans can hold on to and defend cultural ideals formed over hundreds of years, Canada's identity is being shaped by people like this man.

How did this cunt get elected anyway?

>How did this cunt get elected anyway?

First Past the Post electoral system. The Rt. Hon. Stephen Harper won 3 times with approximately 40% of the vote (as low as 38% iirc), and now Trudeau won with around 40% as well. If he has his way we'll end up with a preference-based system of voting that will effectively co-opt all NDP voters and ensure a permanent Liberal majority in some sort of Aussie-French nightmare hybrid.