Chinese Official says war with the US 'becoming practical reality'

SADDLE UP BOYS

WE MOVE AT SUNDOWN

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-donald-trump-war-us-military-official-practical-reality-president-latest-a7550601.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well we've already dropped 2 nukes in Asia, why not a few more?

NUCLEAR WAR WHEN?

He's simply enjoying himself using the momentum given to him by the western medias, to see If he can raise some exploitable shit on the international theater. Litteraly fuking nothing said by fucking nobody. Proceed anons

trump makes me want to enlist JSDF
if i fight against china, my family will become honor.

Threadly reminder to laugh at:

>chinese military history

this is the strangest ww3 map i have ever seen

all of europe will side with usa lmao and russia will be netural

>The board that was so scared of Hillary going to war with Russia wants to drop nukes on China and fuck the world up because Trump is compensating for his small penis

Friendly reminder that we wouldn't even have to put boots on the ground to win.

>mfw americans couldnt defeat vietnam

I want a war so bad.

Anything to break the monotony of shitposting, masturbating and reading.
I want to live and have an adventure.

I have no fear of death. If I die young at least I can say I lived.
Better to die young in a blaze of glory than live to 90 being bored as hell.

More like It's everyone vs China

Russia will backstab China & NK/Iran/Pakistan will chicken out

I don't have a template, otherwise we could have fun making WWIII maps.

This time America will be by your side, defending your great country.

And then we can both commit war crimes. Together

why don't you kill yourself instead of plunging the world into war

posting here too.

China's only legit option is one day suprisingly nuking USA without declaring a war. Else I don't think they would stand a chance, considering USA got allies literally everywhere around them.

Geneva convention is why we couldn't 'defeat them'

We would have nuked them had there been no geneva convention

Portugal & the commonwealth realms would be red

russia already btfo their delusions and told them they would last 3 days.

stay mad chinks.

This.

If America couldn't even defeat Vietnam, how can they be so delusional to think they can defeat China who have a bigger military and they are the ones who invented Guerrilla, the way of war who make America lose against Vietnam?

Why would I do that when I can kill subhuman chinks instead?

>be chink
>have island neighbor
>island neighbor import your everything culture from language to art
>few hundred years later chink still is shit
>be economically surpassed by small island one tenth your population
>go to war such neighbor
>lose war to islands
>70 year later still not recover and still mad about it
trump and abe will fuck china forever

Too many rules about not bombing civilians or chasing NVA/Vietcong into surrounding countries' jungles.

Friendly reminder we did, you got btfod by japs, whom we destroyed

First strike is a coordinated attack in multiple cities by Mohammeds with dirty bombs provided by the chinks. Thousands die; cities are made useless by radiation; and any talk of blaming the Chinese is dismissed as warmongering conspiracy theory.

While the US and European populations are softened and looking inward, plotting how to bomb the Middle East in to glass, China and Russia expand their control of the region and force out the US Navy.

Why would China fight us directly when they've got terrorists literally crawling all over desperate to get their hands on weapons of mass destruction?

>If America couldn't even defeat Vietnam, how can they be so delusional to think they can defeat China who have a bigger military and they are the ones who invented Guerrilla, the way of war who make America lose against Vietnam?
we couldnt use nukes or any of our best weapons in vietnam.

in an all out war, they're completely fucked.

because we have no reason to

I'm not a big fan of USA, but they didn't fucking nuke Vietnam m8

>americans didnt want to glass the chinks because some hippies did a couple of riots

Got out because they dont want anymore dead burgers
*gets blown up by a mine*

>nuclear war starts
>china launches everything they have
>US blots out the sun with AMBs
>none of china nuke even get a chance to leave its own airspace
>US and Russia launch ground invasion of china
>rape of Nanchang 2 electric boogaloo
>millions of chinks dead without a single nuke ever going off

This is the most accurate scenario

God bless you, Nihongo-san.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Or you could stay alive another 30 years or so until aging is cured and then barring any catastrophic bodily accident you'll live forever (providing you can afford it). Jackass...

>Canada
>on the chink's side
We may be run by commies and chinks but they're not stupid enough to make an enemy out of the states.

Do you want to become a pariah state, because I sure as fuck don't.

Hey, why did you decide that we are on your side? we do not betray friends like you.

We literally assraped the gooks in Vietnam. Chinks have a shit military

So...? Are you going to nuke the entire China? That's a retarded logic.

North Korea most certainly would not "chicken out" because it would mean death for it's leadership. The leadership of North Korea would send all of it's people to die to prevent that from happening.

>Russia + the USA vs. China
I like your idea, OP.
Chink purge when?

what's china's stance on a first strike policy? If they feel like it's inevitable they might do something first

Oh god yes, chink genocide when?

If they doubt American resolve to keep the South China Sea open for trade they might test the forces in the area.

>my family will become honor

The problem with Vietnam and Iraq 2 is the USA ain't good at trying to remake a country. WWI/WWII/Iraq 1 are where we went in, blew shit up like crazy, then left

That's what we're best at.

Independent has the worst American politics clickbait garbage out there now

Just 3 cities and military bases are enough for them to get fucked.

I'm serious, guerilla warfare is way fucking harder than nuking a bigger country and getting away with it.

#
>tfw America fucking slaughter the chinks, find their houses and rape their families and dents war crimes at the U.N. because we can

KEK

>I want death so bad

Oh no that sucks

China spouting off again like always

What can I do to help if a war with China starts? I really want to kill chinks but Ireland is neutral.

They probably would strike first
But then USA (& possibly Russia) would turn China into a big green crater like Fallout 3

>because we have no reason to
They boil dogs alive and then pluck the fur from their scalded, still breathing bodies. That is reason enough to level their entire country.

also the fact that they think russia will take their side instead of china's

Eh, they'll collapse before we even have a chance unfortunately.

Does mexico have Nuclear missiles?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
we have something in common then :^)

In modern times is also kinda impossible to use nukes like WWII.

Is not like a president actually have the full control and decide who and where use the nuke, don't work like that.

China couldn't defeat Vietnam either, retard.

And you guys didn't even have the excuse of half your government being defeatist traitors.

>Muh nukes
Friendly reminder that China got nukes AND the technology to pierce USA defense system

Being attached to other countries is for faggots. Island nations are always the best nations.

Fuck this is bad...
Chinks have been buying our stuff for ages now
There is a chance they drag us to a war against the US over treats to fuck our sales
This is happening all over the developing nations , maybe with the exception of Russia and India
We're fucked
I want to do de fighting for the emperor not some salty Chinese

this

>Leave the UN
>Ignore Geneva conventions
>Go to war with China
>Destroy their Navy and Air Force with ease
>Bomb dams along major Chinese rivers
>Laugh as half of China floods and dozens of millions of Chinks drown
>China surrenders

We'll be side by side greatest ally

>thinking we don't have sci fi level technology since Bill Clinton sold our country out.

Just watch out for the Jerrys. If Merkel's coalition survives, they may turn towards China.

Thanks?

Kind of a drag, though. After we send all our good troops and bombs over to China, it'd be nice to have something easy yet productive for the morbidly obese women who don't qualify for military service to do to help the war, like conquering Canada.

As long as it's not fought with skates on a hockey rink, we'll be fine. Lighting a burning rag in a maple syrup bottle won't spread the fire, but it is a pain to get the sticky off your clothes.

maybe we could establish some kind of international volunteer army, in the style of the roman legions

LEGIO I AVTISTICA
LEGIO II MEMETICA
LEGIO III PEPEX

they call them chimichangas

>hahahaha everything is a peepee weener hahaha DRUMPF PEE PEE WEENER WEENER HAHA
>liberals are the smart ones
wew

>beat japs
>beat nationalists who betrayed the Chinese people to the japs
>beat americans

you wont kill anyone in that war because killing your enemies make them win right ?
yes you do

Good.

DELET THIS

they just have to blockade them retard

its this kind of delusions that bring down civilizations

>In modern times is also kinda impossible to use nukes like WWII.

Why not? Do you think America would care anything in a major war against China? Or vice versa. Even Russia wouldn't care about aftermath after removing your biggest enemy. You can make deals afterwards. Nobody in those 3 countries' parliement would care about anything but removing each other fast and easy in a war scenario. Nobody cares about methods.

Why would Europe be split up between siding with China or USA? (Still would be fun invading France with our Leopard 2's) Also why is Russia fighting against China?

the war is coming

germoney+china ez win desu

MURICA BTFO

the u.s. isn't picky about sending foreign volunteers to die for israel.
i'm sure we'd let you charge a chinaman machine gun after 2 weeks of basic training.

we just finished building the 4th largest bank in the world for the fucken chinks

and acording ot that map we're surrounded

fug

So how many of you are actually going to enlist to fight China? Have fun dying in another shitty republican war.

Vietnam was a political asymmetric war.
A war against China would be an all out war, and America has never, ever, lost one of those.

Has China ever won a war? Not counting civil wars

>All you need to know about China being able to survive a war.

With the exception of Iran.. if they can reach China without being shot down. China would not have enough oil to supply their industry to build tanks, planes, and ships and power their military.

Implying that Australia wouldn't join in being that close to china.

Russia would be in China side though. Only delusional think they will side with the US.

go to russia
go to chinese border
But guns in russia before going
join us forces and kill chinks

>yes you do
example?

Honest to god anons.
What are teh chances of russia actually siding with china?

That map is all kinds of retarded.

the russia with us in that pic is actually just an american hallucination

>chinks
>able tolast a month in a war with us
Kek

is all of this just postmodern bread and circus for neckbeards?

Do people unironically think that Russia will ally with the chinks?

Putin has been trying to increase relations with the US for years. Him and Bush were broing it up before Obama and Hillary turned Russia into the boogeyman.

US and Russia are natural allies. Trump knows this. Putin knows this. And the Jew has been trying to prevent it for decades.