Should Sup Forums range IP range ban all Muslim countries to prevent ISIS from recruiting Sup Forums posters?

Should Sup Forums range IP range ban all Muslim countries to prevent ISIS from recruiting Sup Forums posters?

Not until the leafs are banned

Only from /r9k/

Yes, starting with Germany.

what a sexbomb

Please don't ban me

if any country should be IP banned it should be leafland.

Sup Forums should ban all americans to increase by +190% the quality of the posts

No. speech bans are retarded.

And I see your weak bait. Freedom of speech freedom of access

Fuck off, most british people I've met are really cool and friendly

I don't know why everyone hates us. It doesn't make sense. What did we do to deserve this treatment? It reminds me of of the Holocaust where 6 billion Jews gave their brave lives so that we could win the war. Us Canadians will take the fall, but we will prevail in the end, and you literal Hitlers will get what's coming to you.

Only leafs and Germans should be banned

And I wanna suck on those titties and pound that asshole until she converts to our lord and savior Jesus Christ

>Not until the leafs are banned

"But then, I repeat myself"

She looks like she just wants to explode out of those clothes

It's too late Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are already converts to Sunni Islam.

Saturation of shitposting.
You took the shitposting crown from the Australians last year, but it was via pure deluge.
Your shitposts lack the quality and nuance of Australian shitposts.

Bestiality is haram inshallah. You have to stick to your disgusting American women my friend.

No, free speech is sacred.

Plus, the number of Muslim countries participants on here is pretty low. Their English is just too fucked up.

post more of her plz

this

Don't pretend as though you're not impressed.

But you're English is just fine.

>ISIS from recruiting Sup Forums posters?
Lol they have to get past the bantz before they can recruit, with all the muzzie hate here, theyd have better luck recruiting families of their victims.

fbpb desu

i keked leaf

Absolutely disgusting.

test
cuck
c u c k
KEK
C U C K

> approved by netenyahu
> mormons also have multiple wives.
> Assad is not Sunni

Shill harder.

Kek

please tell me you're joking. I work night shifts during the week and Sup Forums is boring as fuck when americans are asleep.

every other thread is euros """"""trolling""""""" and shit that should be on Sup Forums

her foot game is on point

tfw my joke flew over everyone's heads. It was a double entendre. It implies that both Germany and Canada are Muslim countries. tfw IQ too high for this board. I will go rake myself.

Jesus is lord

Please don't ban me either.
Too bad I live in a shit tier country.

>I'll go take myself

I kek'd leaf

whose really behind these bantz?

rooskies are already exempt from all bans. why not?

Range ban Canada, it would benefits everybody

Where can I find mudslimes like this one? I thought we had refugees in and shit, I want to fuck one so bad.

fpbp

I'm a leaf myself and I think most of us are just awful at posting.

the countries that should be banned should be canada and australia and turkey
the shittiest of all shitposters

Sex outside marriage is haram, you would have to convert to Islam and marry her in order to have sex with her.

no this board is for free speech

That will never happen, sorry white Boi

Can I just convert then deconvert?

damn i want to see the hair of that gal

No, the punishment for apostasy is death

Range ban everyone except Isle of Man posters