Trump went too far

because blocking highly educated, secular Iranians is counterproductive. These are the people we should be inviting to the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Javan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

guess the smart ones are going to have to get their government to stop funding terrorism if want american bennies from now

>blocking highly educated, secular Iranians is counterproductive...

... to the Globalist/Liberal final objective.

ALL PRAISE TRUMP

I bet the amount of highly educated ""refugees"" is a fraction of a percent

This is his policy. We had two choices, either we allow an influx of primarily uneducated, useless migrants along with a few smart cookies, or we stop it all at once. For fucks sake, this is Trump's first week. What you say here may be what he truly wants.

Or not. In which case, grow up.

The US benefited immensely by giving asylum to Europeans scientists during WWII...

It wouldn't be hard to create an exception to college educated migrants.

weve been blocking Iranians since 1979

Not all Iranians. I know plenty of highly educated Iranians living here. They are all secular and critical of the Iranian regime.

Notice how Somalia is always omitted in this argument because they have destroyed the neighborhoods and areas they have come to at speeds that make our native niggers look like model citizens.

Everybody from Minneapolis and Columbus are jumping with glee right now because they have fucked up large portions of both of those cities in a matter of a decade.

>studies show that more than 80% of 'refugees' entering Germany are illiterate

yeah this would include one of my math professors, an Iranian. have gone from liking trump to realizing hes fucking retarded and absolutely terrible overnight.

US /= Germany.

Middle Eastern refugees can get to Germany by walking or by train. The ones that come to the US need passports and visas, which makes it much easier for us to filter the bad apples out.

I'm not defending Somalis. Somalia and Iran are completely different. I'm just saying that it's counterproductive to block visas to highly educated and secular migrants from any country.

Iranian intellectual lol.

> have gone from liking trump to realizing hes fucking retarded and absolutely terrible overnight.

Same here.

We have to see what happens after 90 days. I like his decision but I also want to see Saudi Arabia get b&.
Fucking wealthy assholes here get to flee this shithole, well not anymore. I get to see them in pain and agony just like me.

Those exist.
Example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Javan

Iran's education system is actually pretty impressive when compared to other Middle Eastern countries. There's a highly educated and secular elite that should be welcomed here.

Ah yes, those Engineers and Doctors from the third world.
We got quite a few of those man, over a million in fact, we can share if you want

If they are so educated and secular, why can't they fix their own country and rid it of savages?

Yeah, you should share some. Remember how the US benefited from German scientists fleeing from Germany in the 1930-1940s? Send more Wernher von Brauns please.

No one said everyone here is educated, secular, and smart but the ones that leave the country for U.S mostly are.
Hence the term brain drain.

If we he was smart he would have negotiated with God not be born in a shithole like Iran

>implies Arabs and Iranians are in any way comparable

how about those iranians stay where they are and make their country great again?

You dumbass. Have you ever been to LA? Half the city is Persians. Oh, and in case you didn't know (I know us burgers aren't always the most cosmopolitan) Iranians=Persians

The spot is still there and can easily be filled by an AMERICAN scientist
Iran can go and make their own universities

No terrorists come from Iran, Trump is aligning himself against them because Saudi and Israel asked him to

Because they are being ruled by autocrats who took power to counter the influence of the US, UK, and the Soviet Union in the region.

Secularism was on the rise in Iran. Sadly, I suspect that there will be a Shia backlash now after Trump's executive order.

>secular
>Iranian

You can pick only one, faggot.

They're Persians
Persians are cunts. Trump did really good.

This.

His defense minister is also anti Iran, it's not always just the jews.

No, you don't want another civil war similar to Syria's. You would prefer us trapped in our own coffin.

Not to mention all the iraqis who are working with us and have put their lives at risk doing that. Cooperation in Iraq? Gonna get real tricky real fast. Isis might be running that place in 18 months

How about no - they all vote Democrat. No more importing votes for the enemy party

>secular migrants
I'm fine with allowing ex-Muslims.

>we ruined our own country and didn't do shit about it!
>please let us into your country so we can ruin it and call you a racist if you try to do anything about it!

Iran is one of the most secular Islamic countries. It has always been. There's a large chunk of the population who doesn't take Islam seriously.

>compared to other Middle Eastern countries

>IRANIAN INTELLECTUALS

don't give a fuck. iranians, change your country. stop chanting death to america, stop being muslim terrorist loving scumbags, then we will talk.

actions have consequences, go fuck yourself. Accepting iranians is akin to accepting the regime.

Its funny cause the average Iranian is prolly better educated than the average quy from alabama

>doesn't take Islam seriously
Their children will though. Leave Islam or GTFO

Very likely, yes.

>Their children will though.
There's no reason to believe that this is the case. You would have to link to a study showing that 2nd generation Iranian migrants to the US are more religious than their parents to convince me otherwise.

So, this Iranian is an undergraduate student AND a "leading young scientist in Iran"? Must be a hell of a guy.

>this is is a high mark for iranian "intellectuals"

>Iranian intellectuals

then the right question to ask is why is iran not enough for this student?

Why does this student need to seek education in somewhere else than iran?

these are the right questions

Yeah, what's the problem? A lot of distinguished foreign scientists come here as graduate students. Some of them come here to get a second PhD.

Those poor Iranians
Now they'll have to steal research positions from Europeans

Last paragraph of the op implies that he is an undergraduate student, i.e. a student without a degree.

>These are the people we should be inviting to the US.
True. This is why we have a legal procedure.
Just do the paperwork and he will be left in.

Because the Iranian economy can't compare to ours. A lot of high IQ people are wasted due to the lack of opportunity there, so we should be welcoming those people to raise the bar here.

>we have the worst population employment participation rate since Jimmy Carter
>we need to import people

Choose one and only one.

fuck you. same argument was made for 'highly skilled' indians and chinese, now they import code monkeys by hundreds of thousands on H1B/EB visas, then they steal everything and take IP back to their shit countries. fuck that line of reasoning.

Yeah, but Trump just blocked previously LEGAL migrants to the country. Haven't you read the news?

why invite educated iranians? the chinese have a billion+ people we could invite if we have a lack of them (we dont)

kill yourself muslim shill

I'm not a big fan of Muslims, but I do have to say that I feel bad for you, Iranbro.

Trump totally threw you guys under the bus, and you didn't deserve that. Anyhow you're still welcome in Singapore if you know anything about business, trade, or maritime engineering and logistics.

Iranians hate the west.

>why invite educated iranians?

Perhaps to raise the average national IQ? To stimulate the economy by incentivizing innovation through scientific discovery?

They should become scientists for ISIS and create super soldiers.

Wrong. Many Iranians love the West.

sorry kike, borders closed.

You mean by letting German scientists choose death or giving up all their information.

>because blocking highly educated, secular Iranians is counterproductive. These are the people we should be inviting to the US.
That's an extremely selfish opinion. Those are the people who should be helping THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

Why are liberals such selfish twats? You think that you should be stealing the best and brightest from these poor nations who need their greatest citizens to help build up their country? Absolutely disgusting.

It's not. Something like 70-80% of your Iranian young immigrants end up with a master's degree.

great, they can continue to love the west for afar. much preferable than immigrating here, growing disenchanted with it and going full snackbar.

which chapter of the koran did you see that in?

sand people for the sand people god

>America just crushed Germans in terms of humor

Yeah there are plenty of educated everything in the US already

because higly educated people live only in Iran

I appreciate your kindness, but I don't want to migrate to places were my presence as a foreigner could cause disturbance for natives. I try my best with what I've got, here in my homeland.

shut up pussy

>Wernher von Braun
>Following World War II, he was secretly moved to the United States, along with about 1,500 other scientists, engineers, and technicians, as part of Operation Paperclip, where he developed the rockets that launched the United States' first space satellite Explorer 1, and the Apollo program manned lunar landings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

All the secular iranians in existence fled a long time ago and already live in the US.

What about highly educated US citizens? They should get the opportunities first.

Educate Americans first, this is fucking absurd that American students actually paying for college are also paying for this fucks scholarship.

then those high iq people should change and build their country.

lets build iran and fuck international students

IRANIAN INTELLECTUALS

So secular familes force their gay relatives to chop their dicks off or else send them to be executed or honor killed. Its a barbaric culture.

That's one thing I'm disappointment about, we need to bar every Saudi and dronestrike the House of Saud to dust.

There are highly educated/high IQ people all over the world, a lot of them are wasted in their native countries. So we should be draining them from their countries to Make America Great Again.

I'll pass. Mudslimes can stay in their countries.

This is part of Trumps saving the world plan. These educated people need to stay in their own countries to improve the way of life there.

He needs to get a job and setup a clinic to help Iranians.

we do have a kraut-descended plurality

Did you know the vast majority of radicalized Muslims are educated? Seems like we should specifically not let those individuals in.

If you don't mind, I have some questions about Tehrani Persian.

Is رفت و آمد pronounced as رفت و اومد?
Does تعطیل mean 'closed' as in: آن فروشگاه تعطیل است

Is باز pronounced as or ? در وازه یا در واست؟

You're telling me there's not an American that could do his job just as good? Some cuck admin hired this minority quota. Now a white STEM memer will get his job.

America first always!

You're wrong... I'm white and have white kids. I just happen to understand the benefit of bringing smart and highly educated people to the country.

>Trump went too far
NO NIGGERS

Oh, no! Now he'll have to use a born-and-bred citizen as a scientist. The horror.

Sounds.. perfect. Creating more jobs.

does that guy have a fucking knife

are you saying iranians are the only ones with high IQs? asians have higher average IQs. why do we need educated iranians? we have 3 billion asians to choose from if we need any. youre just a muslim shill. we dont need a single muslim.