Republicans say they want to get government off people's backs, except, of course...

Republicans say they want to get government off people's backs, except, of course, if you are a woman who wants to control her own body.

Are you kidding me! i want more abortion and i'm far right as fuck. I think we should subsidize abortion in black communities.

Racist

It is a woman's right to take birth control and kill fetuses just as it is her right to smoke or to become a raging alcoholic.

That's how Donald treats his women (Drumpf)

stop fucking, you fucking whore

Abortions should be mandatory for anyone taking welfare.

kill your children, they're expensive and lame

Sexist

how is emma stone a thing? her wide face square body is overperforming on the fame meter

>except, of course, if you are a woman who wants to control her own body.
Wrong. I just don't want to pay for it through my taxes. It's still legal.

Maybe stop judging women for how you think they look, sicko.

She had that goofy, puppy-eyed, sexy-but-didn't-know-it thing going.

Also for anyone unmarried. Single mothers are the source of all evil.

Control her own body? lol.

There are a lot of laws related to health care. You can't just ask a doctor to do anything to you.

Why should a doctor be able to kill a healthy fetus? Is that good social policy?

What's wrong with using contraception or just keeping your legs shut.

You still have a right to murder your unborn children you filthy whore. All that's changed is you can't leech off of my tax dollars to do it anymore.

>stop being a whore
>bam! problem solved

How could a government control a women's body? If you mean unnatural practices to "control" a body, you're implying it's natural state is out of control

>stabbing a fetus in the brain
>controlling one's own body

Pick one

How much are you being paid to spam us with this stupid shit?

I'm all for killing baby niggers and spics, but I'm also all for mining liberal salt. In the end its a win either way.

If she wants to control her own body then she should work enough to afford it, it's called being a responsible adult. Or you know, stab herself in the pussy with a knife to get rid of the baby.

Problem solved (pic related).

Who are you quoting?