I want to hear just one good argument from a Trump supporter about why Saudi Arabia, the UAE...

I want to hear just one good argument from a Trump supporter about why Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Pakistan aren't being banned.

This "ban" is bullshit if the actual sources of terrorism are ignored, and you know it.

>saudi
allies
>uae
business
>pakistan
nukes

im interested to know this myself. i doubt anybody has an answer though. nobody knows what trump is up to. guess ill just get back to shitposting and wait for him to say something about it.

>saudi
>allies

Because America has close business ties and trading relations to Saudi, the UAE and Pakistan. The repercussions would be too big and so its not a realistic option.
The countries that have been banned are still sources of terrorism however, even though you are not stopping it all, its better to stop some than nothing.

i thought trump was all about doing "unrealistic" things, like the Wall.
Why does that suddenly stop now?

Pretty sure we're all in agreement that no sand nigger, regardless of country, should be allowed to live.

You're right that the choices of countries are stupid. Why ban Shiites from Iran instead of the much more dangerous Pakistani population? That being said, that's seven countries burgers won't have to worry about Muslim immigrants coming from. I wish we could say the same.

taqiya AF

They are not the problem, ISIS infested countries are.

Killed Assam, Al Quida took over.
Killed most of them, the rest moved more into Lybia areas
Killed Gadalfi, he lost control of them...
we killed most of them
The rest moved into Syria
US tried killing Assad so he would lose control of ISIS
do you guys not know anything? North Africans are the concern now.

>i thought trump was all about doing "unrealistic" things, like the Wall.

It's the opposite.

He's all about doing practical things, like the wall, trade deals, america first.

Saddam

they keep records and cooperate on background checks

compared to Somalia or Syria...

I think the big thing here is the difficulty or inability to vet people from these countries on the ban list because they are failed states,

Iran is an enemy of the US.

The key is ability to vet, stable and acurrate records keeping in the country.

Why didn't any of those countries take in asylum seekers? Because they are muslims that don't share the same values as those 3 places and don't give a shit about them.

Also money.

The wall isn't unrealistic. It can actually be done and is going to get done.
What makes banning muslims from say, Saudi Arabia unfeasible is that American business interests and foreign relations will go to shit. Whether thats good or bad is another question, but as it stands America can't just figuratively say "fuck off" to the entire arab world.
The office of the American Presidency is arguably the office with the greatest responsibility. Trump can't just completely go rogue and do anything he likes or he'll face severe ricochet.

They have governments we can communicate as well as native intelligence resources we have access to, including our embassies and military bases. The countries on the list do not.

Dozens of these thread
MSM topic for tomorrow morning political shows
Information gathering to make narrative sound more convincing

There isnt a good reason. We should ban them as well i dont know why we didnt.

It's because he has business investments in Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc.

Exactly,

But the libtards will cry either way

I think the ban is a good start but I agree that Saudi Arabia and Pakistan at the very least should be on there. If enough people bitch at him over twitter it he might actually add them.

Because fuck sand monkeys.

But fuck you more you traitor.

>saudi
>alies

>mexicans
>enemies

You're non-ironically deserve to be cucked by mexicans

Our God Emperor has businesses in Saudi Arabia and UAE. Whatever is best for him is best for us. Trust him.

The banned countries can't keep track of their citizens well enough for us to know who they are when they come here. SA and those other countries can.
So I heard, anyway.

its called reverse psychology. Now anyone from pakistan or saudi will be heavily vetted as they come in and most of them are terrorists. Ergo, the fly lands in the spiders web.

Somalia however deserves to be banned from the earth.