#NoborderNodoors

Last thread is dead

Thanks user for showing interest but ypu couldve made a more informative OP. I was about to make a thread but I'll start dumping in this one until there is a better one

Doors only exist in our minds. Doors are a symbol racism, xenophobia, and patriarchy..

ABOLISH DOORS.

SPAM TWITTER FAGGOTS

And that's all I got for now.

KEK HAS SPOKEN THROUGH YOU.
>TRIPS OF TRUTH

Sup Forums is the greatest board in the world with the freshest most dope trolls. This is such a funny idea!

bumping

Bumping for justice. We have to be at the top of the catalog.

bump, that's hillarious

KEK HAS SPOKEN

It would never work in Canada, most people's bleeding heart beliefs will end where a massive increase to their utility bills begin.

Maybe unlocked doors with "this door is unlocked for refugees" signs or something instead. somebody with mad /gd/ skills could even make a template.

(8)
We get it youre a shill. Help us or fuck off whining doesn't help making OC images and viraling images that are posted here does. Show us all leafs are cucks.

S H A D I L A Y

It must be done.

Only if she is still a virgin

This thread is being slid hard. Meme harder goddamnit!

Bump

#dontBorderWithDoors

Bump

Bump for you guys

What hashtags are we using?

Hashtag Muslimban,hash tag opendoors4openborders,#Trump,#Marvel,#Realnews

God you guys are so fucking lame. Help out you useless babies.

Bump for potential chaos

I have to go for awhile. You fuckers better do something with all this OC. Keep the threads alive and going and for the love of God make the OP on the next one explain what we are doing and what hash tag we are using. (Opendoors4openborders)

Poor quality. Work on these senpai.

I'm on it. I don't have a Twitter but I'll make some OC

Bump

bump for KEK

You do it. Im at work and did all these in the thread while I was taking a dump. I will make high quality memes when I actually am on my desktop at home. You all have to keep this alive though so I have something to add to when I get back. Keep memeing get those twitters roaring.
>praise Kek shadilay brothers.
Doing keks work user let's see it happen. We need more twitter posters though and fast before the 6-9 after work twitter crowd is on.

Less jesus more starving brown kids and typical liberal shit.
If you wanna use Jesus act like it is against #Opendoors4openborders. That way liberal will support opendoors4openborders.

Bump

Keep it going

Well make a hash tag already so we can spread this

Hash tag opendoors4openborders
Spread it.